When will Japan fall to Western Left Wing influence? - The end of Anime and Manga

Wraith

Made pure again from the hardest game on earth.
kiwifarms.net
There have been signs in the animu world that some Japs were warning about (((them))) and such for decades, even as far back as 1981. There's symbolism in stuff no one normally would pick up on, but if you have a history of things, anime like Fang of the Sun Dougram and even the first Macross of all things were more subtly based about what was being done. Only now it's more prevalent I guess.

Tenko Urashima

Shigaraki is GOAT
kiwifarms.net
Would you think maybe it's because of how comic books didn't get popular, corporations decided to insert woke stuff to get more income from those advocating for social justice? Or do you think there's other reasons behind it?

tbh I don't watch or even read capeshit so it would be best for you to enlighten me.

Depending on your definition of "gatekeep". If you mean something like laughing at people freaking out over "controversial" scenes (note the double quotes) for anime/manga, this has been going on for years and even on social media that people are getting tired of this nonsense. If you mean something like "You are not a real anime fan if you watch JoJo, real anime fans watch actually good anime like Sword Art Online, Boku no Pico, Love Hina, Darling in the Franxx, Pop Team Epic and Boruto" then no that's you being a retard.

As for keeping on talking about it constantly, sure, you can feel free to do so, but if you want yourself to be taken yourself seriously, follow these 3 simple rules, these are based on something I've observed over the past few years, these may be inaccurate and may change over time but should be more like guidelines:

1. Don't nitpick. Just because you dislike the current state doesn't mean you have to dislike every single thing from it. You do not have quality taste just because you manage to dissect everything from it.
2. Be consistent. Stick to what you are complaining about and not disliking so much that any changes you would suggest to improve would lead to a lose-lose situation either way.
3. Try and look at the current direction in the other side's point of view. Don't bash the new direction all because you dislike change. See in their point of view and understand why they made such a change and criticise from there.
Love Hina got a Berserk 2016 and The Promised Neverland Season 2 adaption anyways

Revo

Good Joe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The elites also want to please China, but after the John Cena fiasco it doesn’t seem to be working, so take what you will from that.
Could explain to me what happened during John Cena fiasco? I have no clue about this fiasco tbh.

Blamo

N/A
kiwifarms.net
Just bumping cuz you guys can't stop this and it will definitely happen since the elites want it.
A question: There are 3 boards for political content. Why are you having 3 threads here instead?

310.JPG

PS1gamenwatch

kiwifarms.net
Could explain to me what happened during John Cena fiasco? I have no clue about this fiasco tbh.

John Cena told the people in Taiwan in fluent Chinese to enjoy F9 and declared Taiwan the first country to see it. China got pissed and Cena apologized but the movie bombed and they speculated the Taiwan is a country thing caused all of it.

nigger of the north

kiwifarms.net
It's commonly stated in Korea (a country and culture I know well,) that Japan is 10-15 years ahead in terms of cultural trends and the like.

If you've been paying attention, Japan has been pretty liberal in some quarters since the early-to-mid 2000s, it being the premier and most 'advanced' country in that sense. Only in the last few years have you seen some of the cultural bullshit originally from the US seeping into Korean soil.

I'd say give it another decade and Japan will resemble any other western European nation. Korea will follow a decade later, and China being as exclusionary as it is, will likely remain more or less the same.

Countries like Malaysia and Singapore are hyper-fucked in terms of social media culture and 'trends' but have curiously retained conservatism in many other aspects. Not sure how I'd explain that one.

Revo

Good Joe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
John Cena told the people in Taiwan in fluent Chinese to enjoy F9 and declared Taiwan the first country to see it. China got pissed and Cena apologized but the movie bombed and they speculated the Taiwan is a country thing caused all of it.
rip John Cena's dignity