When will the United States collapse

spurger king

Twink connoisseur
kiwifarms.net
Probably never. It'll just stop being the great/powerful nation we all know and eventually end up as a travesty of its former self. The gears of civilization will grind on. Maybe another superpower will emerge, but our day in the sun is over I think. I really hate people who think that there will be some cataclysmic event that turns America into Fallout 4.

Red Hood

Vote for me
kiwifarms.net
As long as you keep saying your prayers and taking your vitamins, America will never die, BROTHER!
hqdefault.jpg

Bassomatic

HOW DO I KNOW YOU'RE NOT MAKAROV
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I joke a lot here and an open anti statist but end of the day. I literally own more guns than some of your faggot commie nations and more than happy to use them in horrible ways. It'll be a while because you may be like oh I'm a noble Frenchie I'll invade America. I'll shoot your fucking kids a then come for you.

America was opened and freed with "war crimes" you want to come here? Be ready I'll beat your dog to death with a rifle butt then shoot your officers in the spine and leave him screaming and take a nap. It's how we started as a nation. Piss us off, try it now we have piles of VX gas, and think your kids are safe.

I love my nation and I'll rape your wife with a rusty bayonet to prove it because you are too much a pussy to come after me for it. Fuck yea Merkia.

Bassomatic

HOW DO I KNOW YOU'RE NOT MAKAROV
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
God Michael Moore is such a fucking cunt.

I recently watched that "Bowling for Columbine" documentary.
'Nuff said.
No matter if you like or hate guns his story is based off a proven lie.

He's a fat man who no woman wants to reproduce with. Let all that think in, if you care about children, you'd want someone being truthful, now aside that you'd want a fellow parent. Moore is such a fat faggot no woman will fuck him. He has no kids. Let that sink in. A lying man who NO woman wants to share genes with him has an thought on kids and anything is comical let alone adults owning fire arms.

NOT Sword Fighter Super

"Cheerleeder" of Slapfights
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No matter if you like or hate guns his story is based off a proven lie.

He's a fat man who no woman wants to reproduce with. Let all that think in, if you care about children, you'd want someone being truthful, now aside that you'd want a fellow parent. Moore is such a fat faggot no woman will fuck him. He has no kids. Let that sink in. A lying man who NO woman wants to share genes with him has an thought on kids and anything is comical let alone adults owning fire arms.
The way he tried to blame the shooting on K-Mart because they sold the bullets...really fucking pissed me off.

Snuckening

Fulltime revolutionary. Drinks death like water.
kiwifarms.net
Sometime in the mid 1970s. Obesity and... (((other issues)))...

[jk Everyone knows that the truth and justice of Shariah will bring the glorious, civilizing light of Islam, and liberate America into freedom of the imminent global Caliphate, any day now, In'Shallah]

Last edited:

eldri

oogity boogity boo motherfucker
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well, I can tell you it didn't collapse when Metokur was doxed.