Where do I get the skinny on this Null guy?

LMlurker

kiwifarms.net
I find Josh slightly more interesting than most lolcows, but there's a dearth of biographical info available on him from unbiased sources. Is there a thread dedicated to custodiet-ing ipso custode?
Some questions I'd like answerd:
  • Is he actually factually antisemitic, or is that a put-on? It seems more genuine in MATI than his racism etc.
  • What's his love-life like? Is he a permanent incel? Does he try to hook up with forum girls? Has it worked?
  • Why are all these deeply-embedded services like Paypal so hostile to him personally? Is it just because he hosts the site, or did he do or say something particularly damning (the Christchurch thing?)
  • What's the deal with his living abroad so much? Why'd he do it? Why is he back? Has he considered political exile in Russia?
It's rare to encounter someone with such strong, idiosyncratic opinions. The fact that he got mad at Chris-chan not immediately after the incest, but after Chris stole that cash from Barb seems significant to me. Like he didn't actually process what any of it meant until he had that sort of obvious violation of an agreement to spin his thoughts off of. Very odd guy.

rawhide_k

virgin with apathy
kiwifarms.net
  • true goosestepper
  • volcel
  • he chose to make use of his freedom as an american instead of cucking to corporatocracy
  • he doesn't want to get murdiddlyurdlered by gayops

LMlurker

kiwifarms.net
  • true goosestepper
  • volcel
  • he chose to make use of his freedom as an american instead of cucking to corporatocracy
  • he doesn't want to get murdiddlyurdlered by gayops
Little more detail, maybe? Documentation? A thread? Also,
>volcel
That's what we all say lmao

Rusty Crab

cowboy hats are crab hats
kiwifarms.net
He's fairly open about his life in MATI. Yeah it's from him so it's going to be somewhat biased, but good luck finding somebody cataloging him that doesn't have an ax to grind.
  • Is he actually factually antisemitic, or is that a put-on? It seems more genuine in MATI than his racism etc.
    • People who happen to be jews are responsible for most of the problems in his life, from what I've seen. It'd be hard not to be.
  • What's his love-life like? Is he a permanent incel?
    • He's had girlfriends before. He says he wants a family and is looking to buy a house.
  • Does he try to hook up with forum girls?
    • I've never seen that, no.
  • Why are all these deeply-embedded services like Paypal so hostile to him personally? Is it just because he hosts the site, or did he do or say something particularly damning (the Christchurch thing?)
    • We make fun of everybody, especially people with ACTUAL power. That makes for powerful enemies that will dedicate their life to smearing you.
  • What's the deal with his living abroad so much? Why'd he do it?
    • In his words "Being in the US makes me very sad". I assume just because of the severe decline of the US and the colossal shift in attitudes over the past 5 years or so. Now everything is dominated by racial and gender politics as well. I'm also looking to get out just because the people are so vicious and obnoxious.
  • Why is he back? Has he considered political exile in Russia?
    • I don't know if he's physically back in the US. He could be but I haven't heard about it. He tried hosting the forum elsewhere and couldn't.
    • I don't think he'd be a candidate for asylum.

Last edited:

Pandy Fackler

kiwifarms.net
This is actually what I was looking for, thank you
Also actually go and listen to the older MATI videos, it all gets laid out gradually. Internet Juche is a good "the social and financial implications of the forum" video

Edit: also if you're like me and have immense time while doing monotonous tasks, I recommend Newpipe on cellphone for making long youtube videos of various topics into passable audiobooks

I (Don't) Have A Gun

kiwifarms.net
I see you're new around here... and already asking for dirt on our glorious leader... Well nothing luminescent about that.
Anyway...

He has repeatedly on numerous occasions, often unprovoked, announced his support for the state of Israel and his love of the Jewish people.
Now he's never done the same for black people, so make of that what you will.

• What's his love-life like? Is he a permanent incel? Does he try to hook up with forum girls? Has it worked?
His one true love will never love him back sadly... but I think he's slowly getting over it. Also he's hiding in some former soviet block country, I don't imagine trying to hook up with forum users would work.

Honest answer? Because mentally ill people who post too much personal information online complained about him, and being mentally ill they're also very deranged and obsessive and most companies don't want to deal with that.

• What's the deal with his living abroad so much? Why'd he do it? Why is he back? Has he considered political exile in Russia?
Officially it's because living abroad is cheaper, but I think we all can agree that he is a wanted fugitive on the run from multiple intelligence agencies because he knows too much.

LMlurker

kiwifarms.net
I see you're new around here... and already asking for dirt on our glorious leader... Well nothing luminescent about that.
Anyway...

He has repeatedly on numerous occasions, often unprovoked, announced his support for the state of Israel and his love of the Jewish people.
Now he's never done the same for black people, so make of that what you will.

His one true love will never love him back sadly... but I think he's slowly getting over it. Also he's hiding in some former soviet block country, I don't imagine trying to hook up with forum users would work.

Honest answer? Because mentally ill people who post too much personal information online complained about him, and being mentally ill they're also very deranged and obsessive and most companies don't want to deal with that.

Officially it's because living abroad is cheaper, but I think we all can agree that he is a wanted fugitive on the run from multiple intelligence agencies because he knows too much.
Neat. I actually got interested in KF from the archive podcast channel on YouTube a few months ago. Made an account to follow the Chris thing, and now I figure I'll satisfy my curiosity about a few things I thought of while listening to the videos.

Rusty Crab

cowboy hats are crab hats
kiwifarms.net
Neat. I actually got interested in KF from the archive podcast channel on YouTube a few months ago. Made an account to follow the Chris thing, and now I figure I'll satisfy my curiosity about a few things I thought of while listening to the videos.
I got introduced randomly back in the stream.me days and I thought he was a letsplayer.