Where do i post about reddit power-mods, reddit personalities?

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.
Status
Not open for further replies.

-HF-

kiwifarms.net
There are reddit personalities out there that are not important enough to get their own threads, but still important enough to have informations about them compiled without it being drowned between other discussions in the Reddit General or Reddit Trans Community General.
I am thinking here about power-mods, about people who moderate 100 subreddits and who are naturally always big parts of any drama. Some happenings that seem unrelated to each other turn out to be caused by the same power-hungry mod,

Two examples:
One mod of >100 subreddits was a big part of the Battlefield V sperg out where DICE went against their own community, he did try to shut criticism down, then the subreddit owner demodded him, then the reddit site-admins stepped in and kicked out the owner and made him owner — fast-forward a few months, he bans all people who are not happy with pewdiepies donation to the ADL from the pewdiepie subreddit, claiming that he had to do that because they are all Trump supporters who raid the sub. The whole drama is still going on.

Another example is a troon power-mod who rallies against all LGBT subs that do not worship girldick. There are lots of informations about him spread out throughout the Reddit Trans Community thread, but its hard to get the whole picture without digging through hundreds of on-topic posts about trans maniacs on reddit. That mod isn't exclusively active in troon subs, so idk if that really belongs there.

Madam Nekromantik

What's normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, reading before you post would also be a nice idea, you should try that. Because i mentioned the Reddit General in the OP and i am the second most recent post in the thread that you linked to.
If you think you have enough stuff for a thread, make one in the proving grounds.

-HF-

kiwifarms.net
Just to compile where that was already relevant just in the past few days:
It's just a bit hard to really get it on the right place, Bardfinn is would deliver enough happenings to deserve his own thread, but at the same time everything he does is on Reddit, and most of it tranny related. So currently his stuff is just thrown in in the reddit ranny general, pages appart from each other, which makes it hard to search. Which is imho better than him having his own thread, but still cancer to follow.

If you think you have enough stuff for a thread, make one in the proving grounds.
Thanks, i thought about that. I will try to compile a list of power-mods and their happenings in the next days and see if i can think of a good OP. I didn't follow all of them that get posted all over the place, so i will wait till i get a sufficient list together that doesn't forget about half of them.
I just wanted to post here before i waste my time with doing something that will get rejected anyway.

NOT Sword Fighter Super

"Cheerleeder" of Slapfights
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This thread. Using the search can do wonders for finding things.
He's too busy and important to do that shit.

Yeah, reading before you post would also be a nice idea, you should try that. Because i mentioned the Reddit General in the OP and i am the second most recent post in the thread that you linked to.
PS: You should be thanking @Nekromantik2, you lazy fuck.

Samoyed

lol im god
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
OP uses Reddit to shoot up his first Kiwi Farms post with bullet holes

Samoyeds, on the other hand:
1570696849871.png

Wake me up

CωC Club founder
kiwifarms.net
Make a general Proving Grounds thread with as much info as you can and abundant use of Spoiler tags so that it helps people pick-and-choose what they want to read about (since I imagine it's going to be a long one and it's better that way than to expect people to actually read the whole thing though on one go). Archive everything.

There are plenty of "community watch" threads on Kiwi Farms, from tumblr to specific subreddits to furries, munchies, you name it. A thread can cover several people at once if they're all part of a specific group, like here with "reddit mods".

I think a Lolsy Reddit Mods thread would be perfect. Not only there's a hundred ocean-sized salt-mines to be found there, I'm sure, but with reddit becoming more and more popular, mods are only going to become more and more power hungry and completely out of whack. There's also more than one "undisclosed paid mod" that I'm personally aware of and that's worth looking into for lols and serious alike.

I've had one thread go out from the PGs and into Kiwi Farms mainland - I'm no expert by any means but if you want someone to give it a look-over once you have a first draft ready, feel free to PM me.

Suburban Bastard

Everyone's favorite smug bully!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Power mods 99 times out of 100 do nothing but sit on their asses and make an occasional pinned post, there's nothing inherently lulzy about being a mod on 100+ subreddits, especially considering how easy it is to become a mod in a smaller community/make your own. There is already a thread dedicated to reddit in general where you are free to sperg about any powermod douche. Also, lurk more.

Status
Not open for further replies.