Where do kiwis get their news? - inb4 infowars

Pargon

Lost muh ‘nads in th’ Culture War
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Looking for recs on an aggregator that doesn't suck since single sources are for mutton and I'm too lazy to bookmark 15 sites. Mobile preferred but not mandatory.

Mein Garten

Corona Virus Survivor 202-too
kiwifarms.net
I get most of my news from this place, it's up to date and the community helps put things in perspective.
I also recommend following this guy

I let all mighty google dictate what news I receive and then look up what other news articles say about the same thing. No such thing as impartial journalism these days.

Jmz_33

kiwifarms.net
376B7D69-1ACC-4909-A7D5-A7C5B02A3018.jpeg

The only trustworthy news source.

Consenticles

Sic semper tyrannis
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'll browse twitter for the batshit insane liberal views, /pol/ for the psycho right wing crap. Somewhere in the middle is the truth.

Usually I'll browse the farms for a thread with a collective of random sources. This site definitely leans a certain way, but the amount of different sources that are usually posted here, coupled with discussion, is enough to get some semblance of the truth.

ForgedBlades

Milled wedges.
kiwifarms.net
Drudge. In terms of an aggregator that updates quickly there really isn't a better option.

Christ Cried

All of my posts are in Minecraft
kiwifarms.net
Styx, Pool (ironically), /pol/ for happenings. Occasionally use MSM and Twitter to get an idea of what the mainstream narrative is.

glossdrop

You always try so hard
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Reuters is really the only news site that I genuinely like and trust. Otherwise I just use Google News or Twitter to find shit.

The site that @dopy suggested looks pretty good, I think I'll start using it too.

soft kitty

1 like = 1 pet
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tucker Carlson & Ben Shapiro mostly, and various conservative/libertarian YouTubers like Andrew, Matt, Styx (starting to lose interest in this one), Razorfist (although this is more ranting than news) and Sean. I'll also check out A&H If I feel like reading instead of watching. And let's not forget everyone's favorite weatherman, Jim.

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A&H for world/national, local tv news outlets twitters and web sites for local stuff

UnKillShredDur

Black Deaths Matter.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Focks Snooze, definitely Focks Snooze... Hope it doesn't throw off your metric by Obviously Not at all lying...