Where do you get your news from?

gachacunt

BOO, ASSHOLE.
kiwifarms.net
Kiwi Farms and Reuters are where I get most of my news at, sometimes CNN.

Regu

pretends to be Russian for stickers
kiwifarms.net
RT, TASS, and Moscow Times are the professional news sources I follow, but I also browse quite a few other forums as I've found that places where people debate tend to be far more honest, wider in their reporting, and true to facts.

Gent

kiwifarms.net
haHA 4chan LMAOOOOOO

fuk those msm fagulas, rite boys??!!1!?

:pinetar:

In all seriousness, I tend not to follow any news unless its local to me. Most of whats discussed on MSM is stuff that, while it might affect opinions of things like gun rights and sexual consent, it never affects me personally. IMHO, people who take to heart whats said on MSM need a hugbox but thats just my 2 cents.

Next Task

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Twitter or Facebook will tell me 'something has happened'. News sites like BBC/local paper/even Google News to then find out what, in fact, people are reacting to. Anything more than just the basics, everything from here to the New Yorker to Quillette.

What I actually would like to know, though, is where people go for entertainment news, reviews and so on. I would ideally like a place like The AV Club without the devotion to identity politics - and for that matter, ordinary politics. First their recaps, then the reviews, then every news item became about idpol and/or Trump, and it became useless. I use Dark Horizons for headlines, but they're not much cop for any more information than basic marketing, and I don't have any reviewers from Rotten Tomatoes that are regularly on-point, and they're not very good with smaller films.

Too many news sites, but particularly entertainment-based ones, have become home to the 'a few people on Twitter said something! That's now news.' I just want to read about what's coming out for movies and TV, and have the option of a review or maybe a recap, without dealing with SJW bullshit or constant spoilers if I haven't watched a TV show the moment it aired, or binged the entire season from the moment it was released. Ideally in text form - the pivot to video and podcasts is much more time consuming.

Leadlight_

Breaking the stained-glass ceiling since 1478
kiwifarms.net
The Times, Reuters and BBC, It's a good mix between viewpoints. Generally if I find a story I like, then I'll naturally seek out other sources.

Except from CNN, of course.

Last edited:

The Flawless Gazelles

Die Aesthetik Der Herrschaftsfreiheit
kiwifarms.net
The kiwi farms sidebar, reading any kind if news is just depressing and makes your life worse. If something will impact my daily life I can always learn about it at the shop or from neighbours.

KiwiKritter

Null’s degenerate spy
kiwifarms.net
I never really get my news from one single place. I take multiple news sources and formulate a opinion based on that. Mostly random internet ones with no relation to each other.

Basically: I will overhear news then do my own research

Khayyam

Haunted by furries
kiwifarms.net
Kiwi Farms and Reuters for facts, Sky and France 24 for the mainstream take on the situation.

He Who Points And Laughs

Flavortown Refugee
kiwifarms.net
Multiple sources. The Drudge Report has a substantial list of hyperlinks underneath its linked stories. Instead of bookmarking all of them, I go to drudge to get to xinhua, kyodo, various britbong sources, all of the major US sources, the AP & Reuters wires, and years ago the North Korean and Iranian news sources. Aside from those for geopolitics, also Twitter, the chans, and various forums. Tech news is a different beast all together.

I'll watch news clips on YouTube, as I cut the cable (or as some would say, I cut the electric Jew)

mr.moon1488

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Here, and forums like this. Unvetted news is nothing but gossip, and these days the only way you're going to get counterarguments on anything is if you find them online.

queerape

Gorilla gorilla goes Gorillaz
kiwifarms.net
I try to avoid it at all these days. I have too much shit to deal with myself that I don’t have the patience to hear the news peddle out whatever sensationalized crisis is next about offices being too cold for women and that’s sexist or whatever

MrJokerRager

Forest Green is Best Green
kiwifarms.net
YouTube, reddit, kiwifarms, Google, Bing, msm, ap, Reuters and 4chan.

I lately just use YouTube and this website for now. Mainstream media, excluding fox news, has fully burnt me out. I remember watching the daily show with Jon Stewart and colbert report along with South Park every week during my high school days. I was probably the only one in my, classes most likely as I was new to the area and looked awkward and never hung out or anything. Never watched fox news as I thought it was evil. Watched a lot of CNN for sure and sometimes MSNBC, CBS, ABC and NPR with democracy now here one moment or there. Reddit back then was not censorship happy or stuck up their own asses as they are now and 4chan was more fun back then. Very liberal and agnostic or athestic back then. Also watched RT and Al Jazeera.

After 2016, in the aftermath of Bernie being fucked over and Trump winning. I still had hope the democrats would learn but they more retarded than ever for fucks sake. How does this gun control shit or pronoun shit or loving illegal mud people shit gonna help the country. Now I read fox News and breitbart more but just for news reports and tucker. Hannity and Laura Ingraham are no different than their cnn and MSNBC shit birds. Also somewhere along the way dropped the young turks after they became less fun and more cereal business and high unwarranted self importance.

Now these days I am a Trump leaning independent.

Slimy Time

Foot fetish gone too far.
kiwifarms.net
A&H, Twitter, Google and mostly British news sites. The Times and Guido Fawkes.