Where do you pirate your music from? -

Yellow Yam Scam

not the kind of boy you're looking for
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Now that What is gone, obscure music is much harder to find for me since I don't really trust public torrent trackers. Any of you guys know good sources for tunes that are private trackers or file share blogs?

Here are two of my favorite sources

For kpop: k2nblog.com (Lots of ads but uploads practically all major kpop VERY quickly and in high bitrates.

General pop, hip-hop, jpop: http://www.love-melody.com/ (No real bitrate information but mostly rips from iTunes.

ThespianのAnus

honk honk
kiwifarms.net
I had a few friends who were members of various private trackers, what cd (RIP) included.

I would ask them to redirect a torrent my way, or would give them a thumb drive to put FLAC discographies on.

DrainRedRain

Autoandrogynephile
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I just use a YouTube to MP3 emulator. That seems to work pretty well.
Yeah. Stopped using public torrent trackers because the majority of music I was downloading was low quality and tbh, I listen to some pretty obscure things sometimes, and the Youtube converters are a much easier option.

Now that What is gone, obscure music is much harder to find for me since I don't really trust public torrent trackers. Any of you guys know good sources for tunes that are private trackers or file share blogs?

Here are two of my favorite sources

For kpop: k2nblog.com (Lots of ads but uploads practically all major kpop VERY quickly and in high bitrates.

General pop, hip-hop, jpop: http://www.love-melody.com/ (No real bitrate information but mostly rips from iTunes.
Thank you, I'm a fellow kpop/khiphop fan and it's always good to find communities dedicated to that

Reactions: The Empirical Bogey

DrainRedRain

Autoandrogynephile
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
if its on youtube than its really not obscure.
Yeah, but I was having a really hard time trying to find some mathcore music on regular torrent sites. And the ones labeled as mathcore weren't even close form being mathcore.

Guardian G.I.

СНГ scum
kiwifarms.net
Rutracker.org has entire discographies of various artists of all genres, both in mp3 and lossless. It's in Russian, though.

If I need to download a track that isn't available there (like various obscure trance tracks), I go to VK and rip it from the site's music streaming service with the help of Flash Video Downloader extension for Firefox. That's another reason why VK is better than Facebook.

• Agree
Reactions: Gator Young Henning

Cuck Norris

dude weed lmao
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I stopped pirating when Spotify became a thing. And usually anything I want that isn't on Spotify is indie shit on Bandcamp and cheap af or pay what you want.

Reactions: StraightShooter

Bogs

That's what you want to hear, right?
kiwifarms.net
I stopped pirating when Spotify became a thing. And usually anything I want that isn't on Spotify is indie shit on Bandcamp and cheap af or pay what you want.
Isn't there a trend of musicians who refuse to use spotify? I know Prince held a firm stance on that

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Isn't there a trend of musicians who refuse to use spotify? I know Prince held a firm stance on that
Even as such services go, Spotify is pretty shit, their software is buggy spyware, and it doesn't play things in an order I like.

I used to use last.fm and even subscribed to it but now it's been basically eaten by Spotify, too.

Tags
None