Where do you pirate your music from? -

cryptidfuck

Convincing the world that aliens exist
kiwifarms.net
If it's something I can find on youtube I just use ytmp3. I don't usually pirate music, I torrent games. If it's a harder-to-find album I look for a tracker on piratebay or kickass.

Memeanon

kiwifarms.net
Google.com

Just type the name of the Artist, Album and year + rar/zip and you almost always find a file. Just make sure to scan that shit before you open it.
At least try to reverse-search when you're stuck looking for an album you wanted to pirate. Alternatively, try torrenting or use Soulseek.

Dimetrodon

Not a reptile or a mammal
kiwifarms.net
Usually I just type the name of the artist and album followed by "blogspot" and some Spanish or Portuguese blog will have it.

DuckSucker

kiwifarms.net
I use Soulseek, seems like it's the go-to now.

There also used to be a music-discussing and music-hosting blog TheSirensSound that I found and I used that to find other blogs or music through their forums, but it went down and was gone for a while and came back up now as a regular music blog, and I dont know how to find blog chains like that anymore. The blogspot thing above might work but, eh, I dont know about google, especially anymore. Kinda wish there was a thread for shit like that but I guess they're few and well-known, and I dont have any to start one.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Robert Sanvagene

Hoes Mad

What is monkey sugar?
kiwifarms.net
Rutracker, sometimes i use blogspot out of all things because theres so many funky little blogs that straight upload full albums on a regular basis.
(anyone who unironically uses youtube to mp3 sites to pirate music should be ashamed tbh)

AnaV

I regret posting copypastas without context
kiwifarms.net
I just use RuTracker, tons of lossless shit, you just have to figure out the Cyka Blyat.

Cowboy Kim

Mecha-Mania Boy
kiwifarms.net
For 99% of my music, is use SMLoadr.
It downloads straight off of Deezers servers so the files are always high quality (literally provided by the record label/artist.)

In other cases, Riptide is good for torrents, and blogs have good shit, so long as you know where to look.
JPop80s is self explanatory, the PBTHAL Archives are the go to for vinyl rips, MediaCafe is good if you want files off iTunes, and ProfStoned is good for rare mixes of music.

• Informative
Reactions: beautiful person

skeng

I failed 2nd grade ion give a fuck
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
thread should have ended at the first mention of Soulseek tbh. i managed to find a lot of old obscure barely-even-released stuff and limited-time free releases through it which are no longer available.

• Agree
Reactions: Ahriman

pr1mus

no fun
kiwifarms.net
some private trackers and Soulseek, i've pirated a majority of my stuff from the late What.CD though.

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I got lazy a few years ago and mostly just run shit off youtube.

Rei is shit

kiwifarms.net
thread should have ended at the first mention of Soulseek tbh. i managed to find a lot of old obscure barely-even-released stuff and limited-time free releases through it which are no longer available.
Soulseek is fucking based, best place to get bandcamp stuff.

Plus I just got this message :story:
black dresses plz remove.png

Its wasteisolation if anyone cares.

• Informative
  • Semper Fidelis
Reactions: skeng and tehpope
Tags
None