Where do you see the US in 2050 - Doom Posting aside

Cabelaz

Hang ‘Em High.
kiwifarms.net
Have you been living under a rock for the past five years?

I'm seriously curious because it's either that or you've found some other way to ignore the constant attacks by troons on society. In which case, props to you, but it doesn't mean that they don't exist.
What constant attacks? Some retard tweeting about improper representation?
Last time I checked trannies aren't bombing or shooting up our institutions.
I fucking hate them but they're easily ignored and once you take a step back and go outside you realize how pathetic they are.

Trannies only have relevance because people who spend too much time on the internet let their inane ramblings get to them. Luckily for us this behavior tends to create some nice lulz, but your a fool if you think trannies aren't just a gross byproduct of the sexual revolution and social media that will fade within the next 20 years.

There's much bigger issues that need tackling, and society will sooner rid troons out than fix these problems.

Ronnie McNutt

Hey guys! I guess that's it.
kiwifarms.net
at this rate i predict these things:

people worship niggers and trannies
all the drones have blm and trans rights stickers
everyone has race mixed
the last pure white people will have race mixed too
degeneracy has integrated into culture and is a normal thing

PS1gamenwatch

kiwifarms.net
In my opinion the US will no longer be the center of defense or trade the world becomes multipolar, the US would be what Spain was post Spanish American War with a heavy identity crisis. China might be leading but the CCP if it still exists might look different, unless there’s a divide, Africa would have more Chinese unless Japan wants to move forward and try to outdo China, but if there’s a divide maybe there will be African nations in favor of China and the other half anti CCP. Not sure if CANZUK will be a thing but if it does it either tried to fill the void the EU or US leaves but much much different and tries to go against China.

ArnoldPalmer

kiwifarms.net
I don't. Hand to gosh, I am 100% convinced this country is over. Our industry is owned by the chicoms, our surveillance tech is getting more horrifying by the day, the country is being run by a man who should be in hospice, Fauci wants masks to be permanent, Coronavirus isn't real (enough to match the public drama), but we're all forced to pretend like it is, ALL of our media is propaganda, and everything in the social sphere is trying to run laps around Weimar Germany in its degeneracy. And to put the cherry on top, the population's value systems, whether by coincidence, or by design, is split straight down the middle, and so polarized that sometimes I want to kill my neighbor as much as he wants me dead. Our population has become stupid from all of the processed food, the poison in the water, and all the gaslighting. Fuck the lack of social cohesion, there is straight up no society anymore. What we have in its place are a bunch of social media-addicted narcissists with undiagnosed or self-diagnosed mental illnesses, trying to make their schizophrenic fantasies a reality by way of political force.

This country is fucked. It's fucked on such a 1985 Ruby-Spears Saturday Morning Cartoon-level that it's almost impossible to believe it could get this bad without wondering if you're in some kind of fucked up simulation. I hope the U.S. burns to the goddamn ground before I'm too old. This is not the country I was born and raised in. It's Hell on Earth, and it's getting worse every single day. There is no light at the end of the tunnel, no silver lining to cling to. No hope. Spend time with your family and friends, because one day it's gonna be too late.

2050? Pretty fucking optimistic of you to think we're gonna stick it out that long.

Last edited:

LaxerBRO

Sic semper tyrannis
kiwifarms.net
It'll be roughly the same. Despite what the Trumptards claim, President Biden isn't a communist
Nope. He's just a corporatist democrat who will eventually sell this country to China via trade while he has harsh words at the UN and says something about cultural differences.

P.S. The fucker is demented too.

Last edited:

Hollywood Hulk Hogan

nWo 4 LyFe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Nope. He's just a corporatist democrat who will eventually sell this country to China via trade while he has harsh words at the UN and says something about cultural differences.

P.S. The fucker is demented too.
It's cute how you Trumpers actually believe this just because a career grifter said so

LaxerBRO

Sic semper tyrannis
kiwifarms.net
It's cute how you Trumpers actually believe this just because a career grifter said so
Non-sequitur and ad hominem.

Can you point me to an accomplishment that Biden has done to address trade issues such as the theft of IP that has had a significant impact.

Don't give some random company closing or being fined. We all know both countries are willing to suffer insignificant casualties to give the appearance of cooperation. Let's say something significant? Do you have any of those?

Are we going to have some Obama era strategic patience (kicking the can down the road)?

Hollywood Hulk Hogan

nWo 4 LyFe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Non-sequitur and ad hominem.

Can you point me to an accomplishment that Biden has done to address trade issues such as the theft of IP that has had a significant impact.

Don't give some random company closing or being fined. We all know both countries are willing to suffer insignificant casualties to give the appearance of cooperation. Let's say something significant? Do you have any of those?
And what did Trump do to address that stuff, other than wage a retarded trade war that we lost horribly in?

Just because Biden doesn't tardrage over China doesn't mean he's in China's pocket.

LaxerBRO

Sic semper tyrannis
kiwifarms.net
She's gonna be fine. America's weathered much more than this. She might not be as prominent as she once was, but she'll still be here.
My prediction:
Flag_of_Alliance_(Firefly).svg.png

MrSazabi

Seriously, get me off this fucking asteroid
kiwifarms.net
Brazil. The plan was always to make us like Brazil. An inescapable class divide with a few elites while the rest of the hardworking normies need to deal with the multiethnic hellhole and its consequences. Once the guns are gone after hold out states turn purple and blue, and only one party rules the nation, we become Brazilian.

Hot Cup of Joe

kiwifarms.net
I see it only in History books.

Cold war 2 : Communist Gook-a-loo is coming for the west, and we're going to be sold out by the rich so that they can save their own arses. I'd do the same.

knobslobbin

survivorship bias
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My prediction: The US and China merge to become The United Commie States. We invade Apefrica and nuke Europe. Humanity lives on and enters a new golden age, but only because enough people were smart enough to follow Elon into space. Everyone stuck on the planet perishes horrifically in a hellscape not even imaginable by our current pampered PS5 lives.

Anyway why the hell can't I pick up a PS5 yet?

edit: what does no doomsperging mean?

LaxerBRO

Sic semper tyrannis
kiwifarms.net
My prediction: The US and China merge to become The United Commie States. We invade Apefrica and nuke Europe. Humanity lives on and enters a new golden age, but only because enough people were smart enough to follow Elon into space. Everyone stuck on the planet perishes horrifically in a hellscape not even imaginable by our current pampered PS5 lives.

Anyway why the hell can't I pick up a PS5 yet?

You can't pick up a PS5 because they are all stuck on a cargo ship somewhere at the Port of Los Angeles.

BullDogsLipBrandClamjuice

Soda Jerk from Venus
kiwifarms.net
The standard of living will slowly erode. You'll pay more for less and wages won't keep up with the price of things you need. Plenty of cheap plastic shit though.
if nothing else, this.

saying complete societal collapse is in the near future, the kind of things suburban preppers have wet dreams about though they'd last a month at most.
Granted eventually thing will fall like Rome bu it would probably be gradual over a few hundred years. I was looking for things that seem possible based on what happening today.