Where do you see the US in 2050 - Doom Posting aside

Haim Arlosoroff

We all failed to secure the existence of Linconia.
kiwifarms.net
Is this Moviebob or am I a retard?

Either way, Harris staying in power for ten years without any real discontent being expressed either from progressives or conservatives is :optimistic:
Bob Iger? No, he's the disney ex-CEO with political ambitions.

Last two years of Biden's term, which leaves her open to two additional terms. She's the fucksock of a Jew, who slept her way to the top. She's racially ambiguous, I'm just saying that she's got maneuvering room to play both sides against the other. She's a survivor, black people will vote for her as she increases their arrest rates. Cackling all the while, power does that to women. They get arbitrary and suspicious. Maybe that will be disastrous, but I think she'll create an era of false prosperity which will ultimately doom America. We will continue to disagree, but I do see your point.

Cool Dog

No longer a dog, still cool
kiwifarms.net
I think you guys are going full-brazil in that there will be walled cities for the very rich where everything is nice and luxuries while outside normal cities are going to shit, crime is rampant, the results of "diversity" are now irreversible and everybody is the equivalent of lower middle class and under. Your left certainly has no issues with these since their leaders are richfags or grifting their way there and would love living in a society as fucking stratified as this. Their objective is to become a new aristocracy, not to make a more fair society.

If climate change does get as bad as they say those rich people will be living in arcologies where everything is nice all year around. Meanwhile everybody else outside has to deal with droughts, qatar-levels of heat, dustbowls, hurricanes, floods and other awful shit, plus the diseases that come with that.

Overall it looks like yanks are sort of giving up as a society much like the russians did in the 90's. I think historians will look back at the trump years as the last time there was an actual attempt to turn things over but trump and his circle were retards and got gamed hard by the establishment and glowies.

>inb4 "military uprising since the troops are mostly lower class"

Have you seen that humanoid robot from boston that can do backflips? you think bubba and billy-bob with their overweight asses can do that?. By 2050 most of the military will be robots 3D printed in unmanned factories. Generals and such will still be humans but part of the upper crust much like knights were and therefore have no interest in toppling the system.

Last edited:

soulgains

kiwifarms.net
Have you seen that humanoid robot from boston that can do backflips? you think bubba and billy-bob with their overweight asses can do that?. By 2050 most of the military will be robots 3D printed in unmanned factories. Generals and such will still be humans but part of the upper crust much like knights were and therefore have no interest in toppling the system.
Except robots are easier to take out and more susceptible to asymmetrical warfare tactics than humans are. Robots will be able to fight battles but they can't occupy anything before being taken out/destroyed by EMP devices, plastic explosives, lasers, etc etc. Any country using a robot army would be an international pariah as well because it removes the direct human cost of war. It'd be widely condemned and excellent for anti-American propaganda.

Cool Dog

kiwifarms.net
Except robots are easier to take out and more susceptible to asymmetrical warfare tactics than humans are. Robots will be able to fight battles but they can't occupy anything before being taken out/destroyed by EMP devices, plastic explosives, lasers, etc etc. Any country using a robot army would be an international pariah as well because it removes the direct human cost of war. It'd be widely condemned and excellent for anti-American propaganda.
You guys didnt sign the treaty against autonomous weapons and neither did china, russian or other players. By 2050 not having an at least partially-robotic army will be like not having an airforce now. You cant apply today's geopolitics to a world going to shit like what I been describing.

HERO_V

kiwifarms.net
I feel like the United States will have a future very similar to Blade Runner and The Running Man, minus the huge technological advancements. The technological innovation will still be prevalent, but not near to the extent of our potential. The technology will be strictly beneficial for the wealthy and most of the street level technology for the peasants will be a main source of distraction from their bleak reality. Relationships, trust, love, faith, friendship will be severely immersed with artificial factors that make emotional attachments seem foreign to the average man. Privacy will be completely non existent and freedom of speech obliterated from American society. Government and corporations will continue pushing their agenda to advance their power hold over the people and find new ways to control movement and reproduction numbers. Cloning, genetic engineering, hologram lovers, etc. will start to become major topics of discussions within the media sphere. White people will continue being phased out and replaced by the new demographic choice for the elite. All in all, the empire will radically transform into an extreme left wing fascist system owned by the globalist superpowers. Humanity will constantly seek out distractions to escape from their hell.

Basically, the future will be bleak, negative, dark, and filled with pessimism. Except less advanced than the 80's Sci-Fi's. Hopefully my post is a dramatic overstatement.

Gig Bucking Fun

The ass was fat
kiwifarms.net
Business as usual is fundamentally unsustainable - The west coast can't just import water forever as an obvious example.

I actually agree with the liberals in this thread who say Biden is just business as usual and that you will have more of the same - it is just that more of the same is clear decline no matter who is elected, Democrat or Republican; More of the same is not nothing happening.

>Also, if Edward Snowden wasn’t the tipping point for the general public in terms of putting up with the government, nothing will be. The US government was exposed for immoral mass surveillance on the general public and the biggest thing that year was “Blurred Lines”.
You're not listening. I am predicting Americans will do absolutely nothing and will keep coping the entire time; It does not matter, Empires that historically attempted to just pretend everything was fine by fostering a culture of optimism that everything will just work out like they had before in past crises, such as the British Empire, still got raped ultimately. If you ignore corruption, especially in your administrative bureaucracy but also in most other aspects of society, what is going to happen is the exact same crises that the Empire survived before and should survive again will suddenly be much worse - until ultimately that Empire can no longer cope with all the strain put on it.
We don’t live in an “empire” the same way Britain in the 18th century lived in an empire, though. You’re saying “the British Empire got ultimately raped” when in reality they just lost control of foreign continents they had conquered in previous centuries. The British people weren’t raped by hordes of savages or displaced by the government.

When people on this board discuss where America will be, they’re not talking about diplomatic failures or losing grasp on influences we may hold over other countries: they’re talking about dystopian societies where tin scraps will serve as currency after nuclear warfare wipes out 99% of earth.

I admit we could definitely see a decline in America’s status as a superpower, but I don’t share the same dystopian sentiments others have expressed.

As for the west coast comment, private corporations are always looking to answer logistical issues for the sake of a dollar. Just recently, I read an interesting article on a company specializing in creating artificial reefs out of human remains to restore Florida’s coastline, in turn reducing risk for rising water levels. Who’s to say California’s lack of water issue won’t be resolved by another ingenuous entrepreneur out for a buck?

Shiversblood

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think that there is going to be A LOT more prisons in the USA in 2050. And much bigger prisons with more prisoners inside each. I think they are going to end up making lots more laws. And make it so more people get arrested, even people who are non criminals who are considered normal citizens today those type of people will also be getting arrested a lot in 2050. By 2050 it will be very common for more than half of all people in the USA to have served at least 5 years in prison in their life times.

MaxPayne

kiwifarms.net
She's gonna be fine. America's weathered much more than this. She might not be as prominent as she once was, but she'll still be here.
A nation isnt made up of its borders or land so much as it's made up of the people who populate it. In that sense the "America" you speak of is greatly diminished, and that will continue.

It's like Japan becoming only 50% Japanese while the rest is made up of africans and arabs, and when anyone mentions the impending disaster the response is "Japan has weathered so much more it'll be fine". It sounds more like a cope than an actual appraisal of the situation and ignores the fact that the country isn't the same as it once was.

Maurice Caine

You talkin' to me?
kiwifarms.net
I feel like the United States will have a future very similar to Blade Runner and The Running Man, minus the huge technological advancements. The technological innovation will still be prevalent, but not near to the extent of our potential. The technology will be strictly beneficial for the wealthy and most of the street level technology for the peasants will be a main source of distraction from their bleak reality. Relationships, trust, love, faith, friendship will be severely immersed with artificial factors that make emotional attachments seem foreign to the average man. Privacy will be completely non existent and freedom of speech obliterated from American society. Government and corporations will continue pushing their agenda to advance their power hold over the people and find new ways to control movement and reproduction numbers. Cloning, genetic engineering, hologram lovers, etc. will start to become major topics of discussions within the media sphere. White people will continue being phased out and replaced by the new demographic choice for the elite. All in all, the empire will radically transform into an extreme left wing fascist system owned by the globalist superpowers. Humanity will constantly seek out distractions to escape from their hell.

Basically, the future will be bleak, negative, dark, and filled with pessimism. Except less advanced than the 80's Sci-Fi's. Hopefully my post is a dramatic overstatement.
Maybe, but I see technology advancing a lot. It already is.

Cabelaz

Hang ‘Em High.
kiwifarms.net
You guys didnt sign the treaty against autonomous weapons and neither did china, russian or other players. By 2050 not having an at least partially-robotic army will be like not having an airforce now. You cant apply today's geopolitics to a world going to shit like what I been describing.
Dude I'm gonna need you to explain to me how the fuck we're gonna make the jump to automated armies in 30 years.
I'm gonna need you to explain to me how many people are going to be needed to outfit and maintain this robot army. Who's gonna foot the bill for a massive fucking trillion dollar robot army? Are we just going to get rid of the decades of inventory and infanstructure we already have for our troops? Are we going to throw away decades of experience and doctrine?
This is not even considering a fucking robot armies effectiveness. How do their rules of engagement work? What's stopping them from just being absolutely dunked on by basic ambushes and asymmetrical warfare? How do they remain combat reliable with the rigors of warfare?
Is there even robot soliders being made now? Send me some videos. I'm curious.

Cool Dog

kiwifarms.net
Dude I'm gonna need you to explain to me how the fuck we're gonna make the jump to mechanized armies in 30 years.
I'm gonna need you to explain to me how many people are going to be needed to outfit and maintain these trucks and tanks army. Who's gonna foot the bill for a massive fucking trillion dollar trucks and tanks army? Are we just going to get rid of the decades of horse inventory and infanstructure we already have for our troops? Are we going to throw away decades of horse and cavalry experience and doctrine?
This is not even considering a fucking mechanized armies effectiveness. How do their rules of engagement work? What's stopping them from just being absolutely dunked on by basic ambushes and asymmetrical warfare? How do they remain combat reliable with the rigors of warfare?
Is there even trucks and tanks being made now? Send me some videos. I'm curious.
Fixed it for you, consider many WWI armies thought they could still do cavalry charges and formations against machine guns and flamethrowers

As for autonomous weapons those are more than possible today, the main issue is political, that is having machines killing people on their own without human control beyond a bunch of preprogrammed orders

Haim Arlosoroff

kiwifarms.net

A bit related but Whatifalthist has a take about America declining that could give some insight where we could see America in the future whether you agree with him or not.
A lot of videos like this fail on the basis of not dividing their commentary into the two main historically-relevant courses America can take, "knowing their situation and adapting" or "finishing drinking their kool-aid and dying". I understand that the video argues the distinction is whether America wants to project power or shrink into the Anglosphere, but that is a rational debate and democracies argue emotional perspectives rather than rationally debate their options. I do agree that America absorbed quite a bit of power after WWII and as with the revolutionary war became full of its own rhetoric and ignored its issues to the point of clear social decline. Whether it was a second "era of good feelings" or a "rally around the flag during the cold war" is a matter of arguing whether history repeats or eras merely rhyme. I also do completely agree we are heading towards a Whig/Jacksonian democracy split politically and a second Gilded Age socially, yet the republicans might not take the same path of irrelevance where the rule of law, written and unchanging constitutions, and protections for minority interests against majority tyranny are weakly advocated for but instead chose extremist positions where active denunciations and irreversible policies are forced. History is a fickle prophet.

If the Democrats do gain a ideological uniparty status, where the republicans shrink their ideas down to mere commentary of democrat's systems? You may see Capitalism switch to big businesses only, social mobility will die, and society becomes more process-driven rather than goal-oriented. This will kill America, and in the name of anti-racism you might see it pushed successfully. I really do believe America is heading towards the rocks here. There is a frighting possibility that it splits along the lines of a social black-market of highly offline Ne'er-do-wells and Neo-liberal five-year-planners whose goals are social rather than the last century's economic five-year-plans.

If America adapts to reality, things will improve. But if America continues the billionaire-driven Professor-Press-Politician Financial Complex and forces metrics of anti-racism onto small businesses officially in the name of patriotic action and unofficially in the name of wealth consolidation then things will continue to radicalize and break down. Big Businesses and their internal hierarchies are going to stagnate society by imposing standards across HR departments and forcing consumer patterns small businesses couldn't. I see this as the most likely outcome. We can't even begin to commentate on the issue of Democrats and Journalist intermarrying or that the Democrats are increasingly the Party of the Wealthy. Never mind the ideological putsch underwent in academia or to what extent was the wealth of Bill Gates the natural result of his hand-shaking while a congressional page in the House of Representatives or growing up in a $1.5 Million home rather than his ingenuity.

America today is a sort of Hong Kong to the world's China. Flooded ideologically, forced to make political arguments about declining economic circumstances, and whose leaders see it as an economy to be wealth-extracted rather than a culture or a nation to be proud of. The world is about to shift however, China is aging and the EU is weakening. The key difference is again whether the Journalist/Billionaire Party is allowed to serve their Neoliberal Kool-Aid and personal wealth of the 1% continues to be the only true metric of Real American Growth, or a political party arises which challenges such focuses and shifts to infrastructure growth and reindustrialization. If America is to be continued to be seen as an economy or comes to be seen as a nation again.

Simplified by request of messages on my profile:
I liked the video but America may be sleepwalking into hurting itself. The video says America is just going to shrink to NATO or Anglosphere borders, but I don't think so because it is also hurting itself while it hurts others. It got big after WWII and didn't pay attention to its social problems. This happened before right after 1776. Maybe America is going to be just the Democratic Party again like it became before the civil war, or maybe Republicans will be bold? Hard to say. The Whig acted like the Republican Party, and they died out leaving the Democrats in charge.

If Democrats get to go nuts, they may kill America by trying to cure racism. People will quietly live sane lives, but public life will go strange. Maybe like the USSR did kinda? Depends on if America admits where its wrong or if it does not. I think American's have so large an ego that this might be a problem. Big businesses are killing small businesses categorically, but large corporations are less adaptable to change. Bribery and corruption is becoming a larger deal than the video suspects I think. Journalists are marrying Democrats, and that will give both of them social advantages.

I hope America gets better!

Last edited:

Jaimas

HELLO, MON'KEIGH
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Surprisingly optimistic, but not due to anything good we're doing or are going to do, but rather due to the bottomless incompetence of the responsible parties and their complete incapacity to simply not fuck up for extended periods of time. Human stupidity and ignorance is the ultimate equalizer and always has been, and it has every opportunity to bring low people that thought themselves invulnerable.

The Media lost the trust of the average citizen ages ago; it is no secret that a single-digit percentage of Americans give a single solitary fuck what the news actually says at this point. There's too many cases now where even the common layman can see something that blatantly is not the case get pushed as fact while observable reality s dismissed as conspiritard whining that even the stupidest of motherfuckers goes: "Yeah, even I know that's a load of shit." It's caused people to realize that certain networks are doing nothing but spew this shit. It's gotten to the point where I know dyed-in-the-wool Leftards that I've actually had productive discussions with again because even they realize how fucked up things are with the narratives.

If they trust the mainstream press little, they trust Social Media even less. Countless people are banned every day from every platform over automated offenses that never fucking happened except in the mind of a malfunctioning algorithm-bot accountable to no one and that happened long before politics got involved. The never-ending double-standards these companies show, fucking over content creators for the sake of the very same mainstream press people turned to the internet to get away from is doing these sites no favors. While the ecosystem currently isn't healthy enough to allow a competitor to emerge yet, it becomes more likely every day with everything else on this list.

Since we're on the subject of the media: No one likes wokeshit. It's market poison, and the customer spoke ages ago. If the companies pushing it had any sense they'd stop, but they're refusing to because this is the same Hollywood that brought you Gal Godot's Imagine. It has successfully rendered some of the most profitable franchises in the history of humanity into financial dead-ends. No amount of ruining franchises and then blaming the customerbase for not financially supporting them is going to fix this; only making an actual quality product will. Unfortunately for the Hollywood elite, their constant never-ending push of progressivism has poisoned two wells at once: Both the domestic audience and China, who increasingly looks at Hollywood with scorn. It's the ultimate in catharsis to know that these fuckers jumped so hard down the pro-China bandwagon that they'll never criticize it in a meaningful way and yet they still managed to fuck up their relationship with it and now the Reds are starting to let them dangle. It's fucking hilarious..

China itself is facing too many of its own problems and while it will push hard during the Biden administration (knowing they won't ever do a fucking thing to it), China's inevitably cruising towards a major problem: It's gotten as strong as it has by effectively weaponizing its population. It sacrifices its citizens readily to keep the production machines rolling, and the current generations it's fostered under its banner don't give a hot shit about the glory of the CCP. When the infrastructure fucks up (as it inevitably will with China), when there's more problems owing to the CCP's incompetence, and when the production starts to slow down as China comes face-to-face with a massive void in its ability to keep the wheels turning, they're going to tap every resource and sacrifice every scrap of ground to hold feverishly onto what they have, and if that fails, the CCP will leave the Chinese citizenry to rot. The CCP has already shown that its grasp on China may be enough to keep the people from criticizing it openly, but that won't protect the CCP from its own self-inflicted fuck-ups.

To surmise based on the above: I expect the stupidity all involved to utterly fuck them in the funniest possible way, and everything to settle into a mildly unpleasant medium that we'll all collectively have to ride out. I may or may not be wrong, but I seriously doubt I'll live to 2050 anyway due to medical problems. If I do make it there and this site's still around, we'll have a good laugh about it together.

Haim Arlosoroff

kiwifarms.net
Surprisingly optimistic, but not due to anything good we're doing or are going to do, but rather due to the bottomless incompetence of the responsible parties and their complete incapacity to simply not fuck up for extended periods of time. Human stupidity and ignorance is the ultimate equalizer and always has been, and it has every opportunity to bring low people that thought themselves invulnerable.
My fear is that America has been mortgaging its future by ignoring its population and letting their conditions worsen. Suicide is growing because of job loss in the last year and a half, and inflation is going to bring their lives only more misery since they don't make anything but only serve and manage service staff for scraps. People were robbed, and immigrants were brought in to replace them when their lives failed. There is nothing really there in the American economy, its 0.9% Agricultural, 19.1% Industrial, 20% financial speculation, 60% service sector GDP. So many failed lives, sacrificed in the name of the American power projection to keep the oil costs down slightly.

The Media lost the trust of the average citizen ages ago; it is no secret that a single-digit percentage of Americans give a single solitary fuck what the news actually says at this point.
That's not true. The Asch conformity experiments showed us that even if we think the media are liars we still assume their narrative. Worse, we assume that others adopted their falsehoods and then we moderate our opinions to not shock the majority of people. The real result I'm hoping for is that people stop watching the news altogether, that way they are less reacting to lies and more openly asking for people's opinions and honest in giving their own. We are still staying silent and conforming to the lies nobody believes anymore.

I hope we can change to a more decentralized or at least anonymous way of absorbing the news without censorship culling the daring.

If they trust the mainstream press little, they trust Social Media even less. Countless people are banned every day from every platform over automated offenses that never fucking happened except in the mind of a malfunctioning algorithm-bot accountable to no one and that happened long before politics got involved. The never-ending double-standards these companies show, fucking over content creators for the sake of the very same mainstream press people turned to the internet to get away from is doing these sites no favors. While the ecosystem currently isn't healthy enough to allow a competitor to emerge yet, it becomes more likely every day with everything else on this list.
I agree completely. The worst part is when youtubers believe the lies that a human had anything to do with their censoring. The algorithm bot might get random user's feedback sometimes, but everything is automated by the very people we rightfully distrust. We left the Microsoft National Broadcasting Channel and the Cable News Network behind for a reason.

Since we're on the subject of the media: No one likes wokeshit. It's market poison, and the customer spoke ages ago. If the companies pushing it had any sense they'd stop, but they're refusing to because this is the same Hollywood that brought you Gal Godot's Imagine.
Genocide Barbie singing a song about no heaven, no countries, and no possessions is the most Jewish thing I can imagine. Hollywood, which has become the most conformist group of people in America, letting an Israeli sing utopian nonsense while her country is an apartheid state making the lives of the stateless Palestinians hell by subjecting them to Israeli court systems which ultimately robbed them of their homes for a second time, in the name of Jewish Blood and Soil ideology, and depriving them of their food, water, and shelter.

Its pure evil, pure lies, pure malevolent liberal do-gooding.

Unfortunately for the Hollywood elite, their constant never-ending push of progressivism has poisoned two wells at once: Both the domestic audience and China, who increasingly looks at Hollywood with scorn. It's the ultimate in catharsis to know that these fuckers jumped so hard down the pro-China bandwagon that they'll never criticize it in a meaningful way and yet they still managed to fuck up their relationship with it and now the Reds are starting to let them dangle. It's fucking hilarious..
Star Wars depicting a fat Chinese girl making out with a black in order to corner the market in China. That is everything you need to know about White Liberal Men. They thought China would just take it like the conservative white male, when China is not yet subverted. Blackrock received a licence in China for a majority-owned wealth management venture, so its going to happen soon. China is aging and asset management marketers are circling like vultures.

China's inevitably cruising towards a major problem: It's gotten as strong as it has by effectively weaponizing its population. It sacrifices its citizens readily to keep the production machines rolling, and the current generations it's fostered under its banner don't give a hot shit about the glory of the CCP.
It let them have savings, America indebted its population. China will fall, and America will have an opportunity. I hope we export globalist wealth management services to China, and leave the international market to regrow the national economic sectors.