Where do you see yourself in 10 years? -

Ron /pol/

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intolerance_(film)
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I question I've been asked a couple times is "where do you see yourself in 10 years?" well, where do you see yourself in 10 years?

Reactions: Crichax

Medafag

Unironic internet degenerate
kiwifarms.net
Either my life gets better as i learn how to make games to earn some money or get a real job, or i end up as a 40 year old NEET with my life being fucked up beyond repair

Either way, i will still post on the farms

Golly

[warbles internally]
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
10 years? Fuck. Maybe I'll be a parent at that point. Attempting to nurture some being I had a hand in creating one moment, and then taking out the pent up rage of motherhood on some new lolcow the next.

• Feels
Reactions: HIVidaBoheme

Vilnus Asuncion

kiwifarms.net
Ruling the wastelands, wearing nothing but assless chaps and a single shoulder pad over my right arm, under the name "King Asuncion" with an army of excentric road ravagers at my command willing to die for me as we scavage and wage war with rivaling factions for control of territory and resources.

Last edited:

Maxliam

Professional Niggo
kiwifarms.net
Living in a stealth camper, being one step ahead of the crime lord whose spice shipment I had to jettison when I got boarded by imperial troops. Also he has my girlfriend chained to his throne and she's wearing a hot slave outfit....oh and I'm frozen in carbonite.

Ruling the wastelands, wearing nothing but assless chaps and a single shoulder pad over my right arm, under the name "King Asuncion" with an army of excentric road ravagers at my command willing to die for me as we scavage and wage war with rivaling factions for control of territory and resources.
Can I join your crew? I have a lot of guns and ammo and no compunction when it comes to Road Warrior shit. Also, I need my blonde twink to ride with me.

Flying_with_the_Penguins

I can put whatever I want in your mouth
kiwifarms.net
Working a dead-end job that I hate but can't quit because I have no backup, living in an apartment that's too small and costs too much money, slowly loosing touch with everyone I once knew as I watch them go on to live semi-successful lives and start families, all whilst loosing interest in everything that once brought me happiness as I drink myself into a stupor every night knowing that it will only get worse the longer it goes on but not having the balls to kill myself even though I've already been dead on the inside for the last few years anyway so what does it even matter?

That or fighting androids on Mars, depending on how the timeline plays out.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino