Where do you see yourself in 10 years? -

Hikikomori-Yume

kiwifarms.net
I want to study programming and music so in 10 years I plan on being more proficient in programming and I would like to be a performing musician doing live shows and releasing albums physically.

Reactions: MerriedxReldnahc

Chin of Campbell

The Coming Chin
kiwifarms.net
By that point my compulsion to sire some youngins and have a family of my own will have driven me insane, so I'll probably have a bunch or iguanas running around that I insist are my children.

I'll likely still act like a cool guy on the internet and nobody will be any the wiser until I die and they find my skeletonized corpse in an apartment with a functioning iguana ecosystem.

It'll be the basis for Jurassic World 9.

Hopefully I'll have stopped procrastinating and finished my game by that point.

• Feels
Reactions: Schauma mal

Recon

Tactical Autism Response Division
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Living off grid while managing my business concerns through a proxy by phone.

Reactions: Schauma mal

Hikikomori-Yume

kiwifarms.net
In 2007 I was obsessed with .Hack GU (which is still one of my favorite games of all time) the world that series painted was so cool, but it was still realistic and not so far-fetched.
Good to see it all became a reality.

You people of today will argue with me about this but it's a fact, we're living in the future.
Some idiots on another forum were actually arguing with me about that, but they're stale-minded normies anyways (I'm looking at you animebytes) so their entire existence is null and void.

Guts Gets Some

"Sword=cock" -Susumu Hirasawa
kiwifarms.net
I question I've been asked a couple times is "where do you see yourself in 10 years?" well, where do you see yourself in 10 years?
Is your answer "in my mum"?

For me, hopefully with someone stable as a partner in my life. I want that more than anything else.

WASR96

kiwifarms.net
Hopefully not in my current job anymore, doing something I actually enjoy doing with job satisfaction. A house and weekends off would be nice too.

• Feels
Reactions: Medafag

Krimjob

Resident God-Emperor
kiwifarms.net
Either:

A: A successful writer that lives somewhere nice, Asia seems good.

B: The typical KF answer; Dead in a dark basement.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino