Where does ‘homosexuality’ come from? -

Masta

Faggot
kiwifarms.net
I’m constantly going in circles in my head of where being gay comes from. Its either from the experiences as a child being brought up into adolescence, genetics, or just random chance. In a sense homosexuality can be related to fetishes, personal preference, pedophilia, or beastility in where do they all stem from.

Are we meant to be heterosexual and something wrong happen in our genetic makeup, so in a sense it’s mental illness?

Maybe there is no answer.

Damn Near

It's lovely to be here, thank you for having me
kiwifarms.net
in a general sense, it seems like a lot of people are gay from molestation (regardless if they're willing to admit that or not). This of course brings up a 'chicken or the egg' situation, where one has to wonder about the roots of the abuse on the part of the actual molester. Some people have said it's a natural biological response to human overpopulation, which also seems credible

Masta

Faggot
kiwifarms.net
in a general sense, it seems like a lot of people are gay from molestation (regardless if they're willing to admit that or not). This of course brings up a 'chicken or the egg' situation, where one has to wonder about the roots of the abuse on the part of the actual molester. Some people have said it's a natural biological response to human overpopulation, which also seems credible
I have heard many cases of gays sharing their molestation accounts so I see where that notion comes from but doesn’t explain the ones who aren’t molested.

There are past stories of homosexuality in the past, like with stories of Alexander the Great, so it’s always has been here, but very interesting theory.

Damn Near

It's lovely to be here, thank you for having me
kiwifarms.net
I have heard many cases of gays sharing their molestation accounts so I see where that notion comes from but doesn’t explain the ones who aren’t molested.

There are past stories of homosexuality in the past like with stories of Alexander the Great so it’s always been here, but very interesting theory.
Yeah I agree, I think plenty of people are gay from birth. I don't think it's something people will ever fully understand

• Agree
Reactions: Masta

Notan Alte

feel good
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
i'm a fag myself, and if I had to guess why, it'd probably have to do with the people I spent most of my time with when I was younger, which just so happened to be a handful of gay friends. Maybe they influenced me, idk.

Addendum: I'm a furry, those friends were furries. Coincidence? I dunno. Although I do think that being in communities that have a bunch of gays in them increases your chance of being gayified.

Addendum 2: yikes, people dont like this. I'm just givin my experience with it and hoping to answer the question.

Last edited:

nagant 1895

kiwifarms.net
In a sense homosexuality can be related to fetishes, personal preference, pedophilia, or beastility in where do they all stem from.
I think there's a genetic component, but like schizophrenia I don't think it always manifests.
It can't be just a factor of molestation because tons of kids get diddled and don't go gay, so maybe there's just some genetic component that makes someone more like to become gay after a traumatic event like that? the same way people could have the same genetic makeup as their twin but due to different life experience one becomes schizo and the other doesn't?
You bring up the fetish aspect and that's interesting to me. We can mostly agree that fetishes and kinks begin in puberty right? I'm reminded of the guy who liked to fuck cars. He's never said anything to this effect but I'm pretty sure his fetish began with him looking at hotrod magazines. The girl on the front got his attention and he jerked off to it. As that went on the car became more and more important to his arousal until he reached a point where cars were the source.
Orgasm gives your brain a really powerful pleasure reaction and i think at a certain stage it becomes a self reinforcing cycle.
I'm sure I'm not completely right.

Masta

Faggot
kiwifarms.net
I read somewhere that producing a gay child becomes more likely with each baby you have because of some genetic defense mechanism in mammals that live in packs.
What do you mean by genetic defense mechanism; Is that some sign to tell us to stop reproducing?

DDBCAE CBAADCBE

kiwifarms.net
What do you mean by genetic defense mechanism; Is that some sign to tell us to stop reproducing?
So as I recall it was to create non-reproducing males that would protect the the pack and serve as psuedo den-mothers. Apparently it still happens in wolf packs and such.
Take it with a grain of salt though, I don't remember where I heard/read this. I want to say it was a documentary or something but I honestly don't recall.

Masta

Faggot
kiwifarms.net
So as I recall it was to create non-reproducing males that would protect the the pack and serve as psuedo den-mothers. Apparently it still happens in wolf packs and such.
Take it with a grain of salt though, I don't remember where I heard/read this. I want to say it was a documentary or something but I honestly don't recall.
This is all hypothetical, so.. let’s say this is true, then that means we have a lonely homosexual wolf, does that mean it will mate or molest the Hetero wolves 🤔

I’ll take my autistic rating, thank you.

DDBCAE CBAADCBE

kiwifarms.net
This is all hypothetical, so.. let’s say this is true, then that means we have a lonely homosexual wolf, does that mean it will mate or molest the Hetero wolves 🤔

I’ll take my autistic rating, thank you.
Well we have to take into account that a wolf probably can't tell the difference between a hetero wolf and a gay or bisexual wolf. Their brains aren't quite as complex or complicated as ours.

• Agree
Reactions: Masta
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino