Where does ‘homosexuality’ come from? -

Apoth42

Hehe xd
kiwifarms.net
I start to doubt the existence of sexuality when I see people becoming gay in prison or gay as part of some fad.

Guardian G.I.

СНГ scum
kiwifarms.net
In Russia and many other post-Soviet states, many people think it's possible to become gay through some sort of social contagion, especially during childhood and puberty. Thus we have all that scaremongering about "gay propaganda" and how gays would destroy society by turning children gay. This is a very stupid idea. If people's sexuality had formed only through exposure to "proper" sexual expressions, homosexuality wouldn't have existed in the first place, particularly in big, fanatically anti-gay societies. And since it does exist against all odds, assuming someone can turn gay by looking at gay people or through sexual contact (rape, etc) basically implies that homosexuality is inherently more attractive than heterosexuality, which is obvious bullshit indicating someone is deep in the closet. Alternatively, it implies that all people are bisexual, which is also extremely unlikely - if everyone could experience same-sex attraction, empathy would remove most (if not all) homophobia and we would have a completely different society and culture. Furthermore, there are hardwired biological interlocks preventing changing sexual orientation, for example straight men automatically feel disgusted seeing two men kissing, regardless of their altitude to gay people. There would likely be no such things if everyone were bisexual or could simply turn gay on the drop of a hat.

More inclined to think homosexuality or a notable tendency towards it is the result of in utero hormonal fuckery resulting from stress on the mother during pregnancy and/or some as-of-yet unknown quirk that tends to crop up in second, third, fourth etc. babies.
This is the most likely reason.
When my mum was pregnant, she and my dad were practically unemployed (post-Soviet economic collapse and all that). She was extremely worried all the time about how the hell she would feed me and buy all necessary things. I ended up being bi. No absent father, no sexual abuse, no gay relatives or close people, no looking at gay people kissing or whatever.

Last edited:

Idiotron

kiwifarms.net
Nature isn't perfect, mistakes happen all the time.
I've got bone density slightly below that of an average guy, some other dude wants to get assraped.

I start to doubt the existence of sexuality when I see people becoming gay in prison or gay as part of some fad.
Those people in prison were probably gay all along and prison made them drop their act.
The fad thing? People ate Tide Pods as part of a fad so a homo-fad isn't that weird.

Sprig of Parsley

kiwifarms.net
Those people in prison were probably gay all along and prison made them drop their act.
The fad thing? People ate Tide Pods as part of a fad so a homo-fad isn't that weird.
Jailhouse is a thing. Whether it happens because they actually weren't 100 percent straight to begin with or whether they're telling themselves "any port in a storm" the whole time, I couldn't say as I thankfully have zero experience with prisons.

StyrofoamFridge

Deacon of the Moonullite Synagogue
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I believe having a shitty father figure causes homosexuality, mostly. It's something you can be predisposed to genetically. Social hierarchy in schools may play a role as well. There's also the issue of molestation which may cause someone to question their sexuality.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino