Where I post all my TTS threads for you to laugh at (Null said it was OK! No ban plz) -

Ban CDMP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
U

UQ 770

kiwifarms.net
Look at all the people (including some T&H Fans) who don't even know what this is.

It's broken. Get rid of it. It has to be the most useless thing on the site, nobody uses it, and if they try, nothing happens.
I find it hilarious that there's a board where you can talk to the staff and all of them just get assmad when people post to it. It is totally pointless with the PM option though.

not william stenchever

We were already hungry when they created us
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I find it hilarious that there's a board where you can talk to the staff and all of them just get assmad when people post to it. It is totally pointless with the PM option though.
I thought you weren't supposed to PM mods about moderation related stuff. I got forum banned from A&H for a month and just politely asked in TTS if it was permanent or 30 days. I didn't get the impression I pissed anyone off.

U

UQ 770

kiwifarms.net
I thought you weren't supposed to PM mods about moderation related stuff. I got forum banned from A&H for a month and just politely asked in TTS if it was permanent or 30 days. I didn't get the impression I pissed anyone off.
I just figured mods would ignore people complaining about getting banned in the first place like everywhere else. I guess its nice to know that some of them care.

• Feels
Reactions: ConfederateIrishman
Tags
None