Where I post all my TTS threads for you to laugh at (Null said it was OK! No ban plz) -

Ban CDMP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Locomotive Derangement

Hardcore Velocity
kiwifarms.net
Look at all the people (including some T&H Fans) who don't even know what this is.

It's broken. Get rid of it. It has to be the most useless thing on the site, nobody uses it, and if they try, nothing happens.
I find it hilarious that there's a board where you can talk to the staff and all of them just get assmad when people post to it. It is totally pointless with the PM option though.

I find it hilarious that there's a board where you can talk to the staff and all of them just get assmad when people post to it. It is totally pointless with the PM option though.
I thought you weren't supposed to PM mods about moderation related stuff. I got forum banned from A&H for a month and just politely asked in TTS if it was permanent or 30 days. I didn't get the impression I pissed anyone off.

Locomotive Derangement

Hardcore Velocity
kiwifarms.net
I thought you weren't supposed to PM mods about moderation related stuff. I got forum banned from A&H for a month and just politely asked in TTS if it was permanent or 30 days. I didn't get the impression I pissed anyone off.
I just figured mods would ignore people complaining about getting banned in the first place like everywhere else. I guess its nice to know that some of them care.

• Feels
Reactions: ConfederateIrishman
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino