Where I post all my TTS threads for you to laugh at (Null said it was OK! No ban plz) -

Ban CDMP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gromitandwallace

kiwifarms.net
I was thinking, as a idea for poll tribunals, having 2 users be polled at the same time instead would be a bit cooler. Like keep one user and ban the other. It would be a fun game that enforces that the farms have a purpose of having fun. Self-esteem issues may arise if a sensitive member gets picked, but this'll help them to overcome it if they do care very much about it.
Of course, this will only apply to users who are going to be banned or about to be banned.

Locomotive Derangement

Hardcore Velocity
kiwifarms.net
I was thinking, as a idea for poll tribunals, having 2 users be polled at the same time instead would be a bit cooler. Like keep one user and ban the other. It would be a fun game that enforces that the farms have a purpose of having fun. Self-esteem issues may arise if a sensitive member gets picked, but this'll help them to overcome it if they do care very much about it.
Of course, this will only apply to users who are going to be banned or about to be banned.
I'm pretty sure the mods are going to turn banning people into a regular spectator sport for population control considering all the complaints about newfags.

Spedestrian

Big business man sending lots of big emails
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I voted keep because watching people get mad at him is entertaining, but if he actually frequented the places I post I'd probably vote ban. It'd be funny to ban him from one subforum at a time and see how long it takes him to get voted off the entire site. We could call it Kiwi Farms Survivor.

Arm_of_the_Lord

kiwifarms.net
I feel like this is a boomer who doesn't know what he's doing and is trying his best and failing. Its kind of endearing. Then again, im not the one being tagged all the time. Im unsure. Thats what the abstain option means right? Idk
I'm almost positive that he's a teenager or at most a college student. He seemed very immature, and clearly picked up most of his talking points from someone else.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino