Where I post all my TTS threads for you to laugh at (Null said it was OK! No ban plz) -

• Sorry about the recent downtime. The database server is being autistic. The beatings will continue.

Ban CDMP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Pink Panther

It eeez what it eeez
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm almost positive that he's a teenager or at most a college student. He seemed very immature, and clearly picked up most of his talking points from someone else.
In the Twilight Zone reboot thread, he said he has a wife that's a self-considered feminist....so...perspective?

So I assume he's at least in his late 20's/early 30's.

Strelok

Perfectly Cromulent Poster
kiwifarms.net
I was thinking, as a idea for poll tribunals, having 2 users be polled at the same time instead would be a bit cooler. Like keep one user and ban the other. It would be a fun game that enforces that the farms have a purpose of having fun. Self-esteem issues may arise if a sensitive member gets picked, but this'll help them to overcome it if they do care very much about it.
Of course, this will only apply to users who are going to be banned or about to be banned.

@Wildchild vs @autisticdragonkin

AnOminous

But I'm not mad at anyone.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I was thinking, as a idea for poll tribunals, having 2 users be polled at the same time instead would be a bit cooler. Like keep one user and ban the other. It would be a fun game that enforces that the farms have a purpose of having fun. Self-esteem issues may arise if a sensitive member gets picked, but this'll help them to overcome it if they do care very much about it.
Of course, this will only apply to users who are going to be banned or about to be banned.
Make it a challenge. If a user wants another banned, they can nominate them for a ban, but then, there's a deathmatch poll between them and whoever loses gets banned. The other guy has to accept the deathmatch though so you couldn't have just one popular dude going around banning everyone.

NotSendingTheirBest

Doomp eet.
kiwifarms.net
Make it a challenge. If a user wants another banned, they can nominate them for a ban, but then, there's a deathmatch poll between them and whoever loses gets banned. The other guy has to accept the deathmatch though so you couldn't have just one popular dude going around banning everyone.
The only weapon allowed - fishes, to slap one another in the face with until someone relents.

U

UQ 770

kiwifarms.net
This sounds rather similar to some 17th and 18th century dueling laws. I'm all for this.

FierceBrosnan

Large Todger
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Have we finally reached the "Tournament Arc" part of the Kiwifarms saga?

W00K #17

Welcome to the party bitch
kiwifarms.net
Perhaps make it a two thirds majority vote requirement for anyone to get banned so we're really only banning people that pretty much everyone hates also?

Tags
None