Where the fuck are all the alt-right punk bands? - That shit would be so cash

millais

The Yellow Rose of Victoria, Texas
kiwifarms.net
The Virgin Punk vs. The Chad Fashwave

In all seriousness, Punk was always bad regardless of political affiliation and making it right-wing does nothing to salvage it.

I'm a centrist liberal, but even I have to admit that Fashwave has both a cool visual aesthetic and the music sounds good, unlike punk (both traditional left-wing punk and the right-wing punk bands such as Skrewdriver)
Fashwave is an odd one. There's no lyrics and the only politically suggestive element about it is the titles of the music and the visual accompaniment. The music itself is completely apolitical. But that's not enough to keep it from being banned off Youtube.

Y2K Baby

The Codex of Ultimate Wisdom???
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Fashwave is an odd one. There's no lyrics and the only politically suggestive element about it is the titles of the music and the visual accompaniment. The music itself is completely apolitical. But that's not enough to keep it from being banned off Youtube.
Fake nazi girls, go home.

RichardMongler

kiwifarms.net
Everyone was too busy bullying me.
If you like music that's not in English, then check out any of the bands affiliated with Rock Identitaire Français.

Elendil: Alternative Rock and Ska Punk band formed by Aude Mirković (née Bertrand) and Pierre in the early '90s. They were later Paul-Head on guitar and Stan on drums. In 1997, Nikola "Darko" Mirković later replaced Stan on drums. Paul-Head would eventually leave the band, and Jack Marchal along with his daughter Ariane would come in as replacements the following year. After playing some shows in Italy, Belgium and France, Elendil split up in 2001:
Les Droits de d'Homme said:
Ici c'est le pays, pas le tient mon bonhomme
Parce que c'est la patrie, la patrie des droits de l'homme
Interdit de critiquer
Interdit de protester
Même tout seul à la maison
Sinon tout droit la zonzon-zon-zon

Si c'est ça les droits de l'homme
Faudrait peut-être voir en s'en faire dispenser
Faudrait p't 'être bien les dégager

Ici c'est le pays, le pays des droits de l'homme
Quiconque désobéit se chope le maximum
Interdit de critiquer
Interdit de protester
Même tout seul à la maison

Ici c'est la patrie des grandes déclarations
C'est une vraie manie, mais tout ça c'est du bidon
Tout écart de pensée est très peu apprécié
Apprends bien ta leçon

Ici c'est la patrie, la patrie des droits de l'homme
Tu l'sais depuis que t'es tout petit alors tais-toi et consomme
La moindre réaction fait mauvaise impression
Récite bien ta leçon

Ici c'est pas ton pays,
C'est celui des droits de l'homme !

This is THE country, not yours little boy
Because this is the fatherland, the fatherland of human rights
It's forbidden to criticize
It's forbidden to protest
Even alone in your home
Or else you go straight to jail.

If this is human rights
Let's think about living without them
If this is human rights
Let's think about getting rid of them

This is the country, the country of human rights
Whoever disobeys receives the maximum penalty
It's forbidden to criticize
It's forbidden to protest
Even alone in your home
Or else you go straight to jail

If this is human rights
If this is human rights

Here is the fatherland of grand declarations
It's a real obsession but it's all a bunch of lies.
Straying from the official doctrine is not really appreciated
Learn your lesson well
Or else you'll go straight to jail

If this is human rights
If this is human rights

This is the country, the country of human rights
You've known it since you were little, so shut up and buy
The smallest of reactions gives a bad impression
Recite your lesson well
Or else go straight to jail

If this is human rights
If this is human rights

This is NOT your country
It's the country of human rights
After Elendil split, Aude and Nikola would later marry. Aude would become a lawyer and legal scholar, earning a law degree from Université Panthéon-Assas and later becoming a professor at Université d'Évry in private law and criminal sciences. Outside of her academics, her main focus is on family law, bioethics and laws concerning gay marriage, gay adoption and in-vitro fertilization. She's a spokeswoman for juristes pour l'enfance (Lawyers for Children) and is very pro-life. Naturally, she is deeply concerned about gay marriage and gay adoption, appearing as a frequent guest in French conservative commentary.

Her husband Nikola Mirković later became an activist for Serbian people displaced by the creation of Kosovo and is a spokesman for Solidarité Kosovo. He's a frequent guest on Russia Today in both French and English to discuss matters related to Serbia, Kosovo and French politics:

Marco Fucko

Never trust the ATF.
kiwifarms.net
CUN-SERVA-TIZM IS THA NEW PUNK RAWK

But in all seriousness, the alt-right is so young and also lacking in talent that they just take works by nominally anti-establishment leftists/bands that share that aesthetic and use it. I think it was weev who put Carpenter Brut or Kavinsky over refugees violently breaking through a fence or something? And then there's always Death Grips.

This is all good taste in music but I'm sure none of it's actual creators would be down to wear a MAGA hat or say "gas the kikes" on voice chat.

Y2K Baby

The Codex of Ultimate Wisdom???
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 714611

But in all seriousness, the alt-right is so young and also lacking in talent that they just take works by nominally anti-establishment leftists/bands that share that aesthetic and use it. I think it was weev who put Carpenter Brut or Kavinsky over refugees violently breaking through a fence or something? And then there's always Death Grips.

This is all good taste in music but I'm sure none of it's actual creators would be down to wear a MAGA hat or say "gas the kikes" on voice chat.
I think you are a friend.

Reactions: Marco Fucko

RichardMongler

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 714611

The Italians and French had their equivalents of the alt-right as far back as the '70s who were actively making such music years before the skinheads took over.

It would be completely pointless to start posting the rest of those bands here, but any of you can take a gander at my thread and listen to any of those bands posted there.

VIVIIXI

kiwifarms.net
I'm only peripherally aware of anything alt-right, and punk isn't my genre, but I've always thought Nazi Fuck Machine would make for a pretty awesome band name. Probably better suited for metal though.

• Feels
Reactions: Y2K Baby

Fashy Airship

Baron's Aircrew
kiwifarms.net
Most Alt-Righters listen to synth/fashwave, folk-music content in general.

Most pop-music is shunned since it is so lame, loaded with pozz and faggotry it's right out.
Indie musicians who aren't explictly racial or even nationalist are another thing that is listened to.

As far actual 'Nazi-cool' there is CyberNazi who pumps out some top-level tracks. The Jews literally censor Youtube now (yes literally since the ADL is now paid to police the youtube videos) you can't even watch edgy content without signing in and being old enough.

This is his channel (you need to sign in to listen though) because 'muh sensitive feelz.'

I thought the alt-right only listened to Wagner and Hank Jr.
You'd be very. very surprised then, the Alt-Right is of every-age group but focuses at the Zoomers, Millenial and Gen Xers.
To be honest the Alt-Right is just a word for dissident Right-Wingers who are ethnic Europeans (with some exceptions) and can see how much of a failure neocon conservatism has been since the 1980s.

Basically you have WN 1.0s and WigNats who are rigigdly 'old-school' White Nationalists and are into street marches and often Purity Spiraling. They aren't bad guys, just a bit cringe sometimes. Some of these will be into classical and country music.

Then there's the 'Alt-Right' Music. These first two are Britbongs and talented AF.

Xurious

AltReich

These next guys are Australian, and make black-metal / death metal that somehow doesn't sound as fcked up as others in the genre. Their name is a bit 'Screw the Optics' for the faint of heart, but fine music for the most part.

BlackMagicSS

Darkest Sky is a folk artist, very talented.

Last edited:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino