Where the fuck are all the alt-right punk bands? - That shit would be so cash

Syaoran Li

Slum Lord of Pallet Town
kiwifarms.net
Punk was never good to begin with. Rage Against The Machine only made a bad thing exponentially worse.

We need to elect Jon Lovitz for President in 2024, he actually has a platform for getting rid of whiny punk rock losers called Punks In Trunks.

It's similar to his benefits platform for elderly WW2 vets called Geezers In Freezers

The point I am trying to make is that Jon Lovitz is /ourguy/

Reactions: Tard Baby

Syaoran Li

Slum Lord of Pallet Town
kiwifarms.net
Between Harry Potter, Doctor Who, and Punk Rock, the British have a lot to fucking answer for when it comes to making the Millennial Left so goddamn cringe-inducing.

Maybe we should reconsider our alliance with Britain and allowing those teabaggers in NATO to begin with.

This video explains the new foreign policy regarding the United Kingdom that would be put into action if we elect Jon Lovitz for President in 2024.

To all whiny Millennial punks reading this thread, there are other books out there beside Harry Potter and work will make you free!

• Semper Fidelis

Tard Baby

The Codex of Ultimate Wisdom???
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Between Harry Potter, Doctor Who, and Punk Rock, the British have a lot to fucking answer for when it comes to making the Millennial Left so goddamn cringe-inducing.

Maybe we should reconsider our alliance with Britain and allowing those teabaggers in NATO to begin with.

This video explains the new foreign policy regarding the United Kingdom that would be put into action if we elect Jon Lovitz for President in 2024.

To all whiny Millennial punks reading this thread, there are other books out there beside Harry Potter and work will make you free!
Honestly, the U.K might be the most garbage first-world country in Europe

• Agree
Reactions: Syaoran Li
Alt-Right punk bands don't exist because that would take too much effort.

For whatever reason, the Alt-Right (and to a lesser extent, the Right as a whole) seems to be creatively sterile. I listen to a far bit of their folk music but I've come to find that most of the good songs are just reworks of old Leftist songs, and they rarely credit the original artist. Rightists steal Leftists' work instead of making their own.

MilkMage

Oh what a Sperg I am. Oh what a Sperg I am.
kiwifarms.net
Rock Against Communism and certain varieties of Oi Punk are the closest to 'alt-right" punk you could get.

The only problem is that they fuckin suck.

No one listens to Skrewdriver because they like the music, shit sounds like nails on a chalk board recorded on a toaster. People listen to Skrewdriver because they hate niggers and kikes. Punk is a pretty versatile genre, so the fact there isn't much right-wing punk out side of generic skinhead shit sucks.

Tard Baby

The Codex of Ultimate Wisdom???
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Alt-Right punk bands don't exist because that would take too much effort.

For whatever reason, the Alt-Right (and to a lesser extent, the Right as a whole) seems to be creatively sterile. I listen to a far bit of their folk music but I've come to find that most of the good songs are just reworks of old Leftist songs, and they rarely credit the original artist. Rightists steal Leftists' work instead of making their own.
Are you a libtard

Are you a libtard
Far Right authoritarian, but I can admit where I see problems.

I like to listen to Byron de la Vandal and Paddy Tarleton, but their best work also tends to be their derivative work. It's pretty much them, amusing but creatively bankrupt parody songs (like Morrakiu's old work), or shitty, soul-degrading heavy metal. If you want Alt-Right music.

• Horrifying
Authoritarianism is gay.
Ur mom gay.

Authoritarianism is the best way to protect yourself against other authoritarians. Wait until Communists/Nazis/Islamists/Fundamentalists outmaneuver you and get the public knocking down your door, or go in and kill them before they get the chance. I don't feel about it, either. When some Antifa son of a bitch is shouting for me to be murdered and my property stolen, I think he's already surrendered his right to life.

• Horrifying
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino