Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fascist Ferret

reporting for duty
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's been about a week since the queen of moderation has uploaded a video.

She is cancer free now though, allegedly, so she hasn't died from that.

Theres been plenty of speculation about whether or not demonetization is to blame for her laziness.

Poutine princess weighs in on the issue:
Screenshot_20201015-115225_YouTube.jpgScreenshot_20201015-115230_YouTube.jpgScreenshot_20201015-115237_YouTube.jpg

Speculate with me :optimistic:

Poll added

Last edited:

Fascist Ferret

reporting for duty
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She's probably content enough financially for now that she doesn't need to make videos. Once the pressure is on, I'm sure she'll be back and getting hundreds of dollars thrown at her in livestreams wondering what happened to her.
People have speculated that she will use this break so that her return video will get more views and interaction.

Lol what if she does a premier weigh in? (vlog | HOW MUCH DO I WEIGH? new scale, weight watchers & being honest)

FatalTater

Fattest Among Thousands, Altogether Lethargic
kiwifarms.net
My guess is she's either eating herself into a coma several times a day now that she lives in a bigger city with more food delivery options, OR she's noticed that some of her videos are without ads on them and she's spent some time pouting before calling her close personal friend Susan Wojcicki to get things straightened out.

PotatoSalad4711

Even smiling makes my face ache
kiwifarms.net
She does this shit all the time. Manic uploads every day, followed by the “I need to do what’s right for me” cycle with the MWF episodes, and then she disappears for a few weeks. She’ll come back with some boring ass video blaming her absence on her mentulz and then immediately jump cut to her excitedly showing off her latest Torrid haul.

soft kitty

1 negrate = 1 pet
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She's probably content enough financially for now that she doesn't need to make videos. Once the pressure is on, I'm sure she'll be back and getting hundreds of dollars thrown at her in livestreams wondering what happened to her.
She'd have a lot more money if she didn't waste on it worthless crap!!!!!

Seriously who is this financially irresponsible!!!

Captain Ahab

kiwifarms.net
Where is this even coming from? She’s been away for much longer in the past. I can say with high probability that she’s lying in bed, watching TV, and eating garbage, while Necky is rubbing vicks under her nose and listening to motivational speeches to hype herself up before her weekly muff diving duties.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None