• Something happened to the pets

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Twinkie

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Where is this even coming from? She’s been away for much longer in the past. I can say with high probability that she’s lying in bed, watching TV, and eating garbage, while Necky is rubbing vicks under her nose and listening to motivational speeches to hype herself up before her weekly muff diving duties.

Yeah she's been away for over two weeks before

marjoram

I'm a jerk feline
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I like how the poll will neatly separate the newfags from the grizzled oldtimers who have seen all of Al's limited bag of tricks many times before. Al can do nothing that isn't old, tired and boring. At least if she WERE dead it'd be different. Bitch doesn't even have the decency to do that.

SnarlieNarlie

kiwifarms.net
I am really not long enough in the Amberverse to judge what she has done before, how long she has been absent.

Although I said it before, that I would not at all be surprised if she had another health scare but then again I think that if she were dead someone somewhere would have spilled some tea by now. Too many eyes are indeed on AL and someone would not want to miss out on that questionable fame to be the first to put it out there.

Kitsunehime

your friendly Neighborhood Ger-man XD
kiwifarms.net
maybe she finally got a Message from the Doctor about her "Noids"...i do not wish anything bad on Amber, but...the Cancer might have spread into the Rest
of her majestic Body O.o ...somehow i have a hard Time to accept, that she had Cancer for Years and only one removal of an Organ made her magically
suddenly free of all..
if my Thoughts about it are true, then she will be atm in a Hospital where she get s Chemotherapy and Instructions what they do to try to safe her Live / giving her
as much Time as possible before the Cancer wins the Battle...
i hope it s just a stupid Trick to get more Views on her next Video ( just like F-Ferret said =)

Taco Bell Chihuahua

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I feel like if it was corona she would be milking her journeeeey to recovery.
My guess is that she’s finally admitted to herself she’s gaining again, and will be starting a new cycle when she comes back. She did elude to vague family issues, but she always does that so I don’t consider it a factor. But maybe I’m wrong and something really did happen. She’ll be back though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None