Which comedians best epitomize the farms? -

2020Suicide

Homecoming King
kiwifarms.net
100% Carlin. Can you imagine the rant he would go on about all of this troony brainwashing going on these days? That shit would be even better than his suicide bit.
Definite agree on Carlin. I wonder what he would say about the world today :(
Carlin's viewpoints are the same as moviebobs. Name me a bit Carlin did that wasnt the same cliche stuff you could get from any asshole blue checkmark nowadays? "Why do they say on the plane instead of in the plane" "gods not real only retards think so(adonai is real though)" "white men have no souls lol" "bush man bad" "weed lmao"

Theres a reason he had a mental breakdown after SCTV mocked him

Syaoran Li

White Trash Degenerate
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Best Case Scenario: Bill Hicks, Dave Chappelle, or Norm MacDonald

Worst Case Scenario: Daniel Tosh, Anthony Jeselnik, or Andrew Dice Clay

George Carlin was a bit above our pay grade, but a lot of his later material near the end of his life would be the kind of stuff you'd get from the blue checkmarks these days, especially when it comes to religion.

But I'd chalk Carlin's later material up to a mix of his wife dying prematurely and the fact that comedy in general was like that in the Bush years. His wife dying of cancer in the late 90's really messed him up emotionally and mentally, and I think it still haunted him and his work on a certain level until he died.

Personally, I think if Bill Hicks were alive today and was born a decade later, he'd probably be a shitposter on the Farms.

The best and greatest

kiwifarms.net
Carlin's viewpoints are the same as moviebobs. Name me a bit Carlin did that wasnt the same cliche stuff you could get from any asshole blue checkmark nowadays? "Why do they say on the plane instead of in the plane" "gods not real only exceptional individuals think so(adonai is real though)" "white men have no souls lol" "bush man bad" "weed lmao"

Theres a reason he had a mental breakdown after SCTV mocked him
So what you're saying is Carlin is the original blue checkmark? I think its not a stretch to say that Twitter and Blob are all imitators. I think Carlin had a very big impact on Gen X/Millenials so it informs how they shitpost.

verissimus

kiwifarms.net
I'd go with Norm McDonald. Carlin became patently insufferable after the 90s and quite frankly even during it his bits (assuming they were bits) just came off as the "old angry edgy contrarian jackass". To be quite frank, if he were somehow young again, I honestly don't think he would go after contemporary Hollywood, the Left, SJWs, etc. Meanwhile Norm does those kinds of things with no chill. That's what I like about him.

Tags
None