Which comedians best epitomize the farms? -

Syaoran Li

White Trash Degenerate
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A better question is which comedians best epitomize the different boards on the Farms?

Lolcows: Norm MacDonald

Christian Weston Chandler: Anthony LoGatto

Community Watch: Bill Hicks

Beauty Parlor: Joan Rivers

Internet Famous: Daniel Tosh

Animal Control: Jim Norton

Rat Kings: John Waters

Weeb Wars: Bill Burr

Lolcow LLP: Phil Hartman in-character as Lionel Hutz (probably also applies to Weeb Wars at times)

Articles & News: John Oliver if he were right-wing

Deep Thoughts: Joe Rogan after smoking an entire bowl of DMT-laced Sour Diesel

Top-Secret Inner Circle: Robin Williams

The Jumping Dwarf

I'm offendered if misgendered
kiwifarms.net
Carlin was basically a fedora-wearing blue checkmark sped before they were a thing. Stop sucking his dick.

I say Bernard Manning because 90% of his material was nigger/paki/chink/spic jokes and he didn't give a shit about who he offended.

Syaoran Li

White Trash Degenerate
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Carlin was basically a fedora-wearing blue checkmark sped before they were a thing. Stop sucking his dick.
The difference was that Carlin was actually smart and funny and also had a lot of great routines that were not about religion at all, and when he did the whole atheist schtick, it was at a time when that was actually cutting edge and sort of taboo.

The fedora blue checkmarks saw Carlin's stuff and tried to look smart by imitating it in the most cargo cult way possible. I don't blame Carlin for that, and a lot of his stuff still holds up today and a lot of his most fedora/blue checkmark-tier takes were from the last decade or so of his life, after his wife died of cancer and he was utterly crushed because of it. It's really evident in his last two HBO specials from 2005 and 2008, where you could tell he had gone full-on black pill doomer and was running out the clock until he died. A lot of his loved ones and also comedian friends said that his wife's death changed him fundamentally and it became more and more evident as time went on.

By the time Twitter was invented, George Carlin was nearing his death and the Religious Right was a dying shell of its former self, and liberal atheism was quickly becoming very passe.

Last edited:
Tags
None