Which cows have you wanted to watch but never got around to it? -

Fat Pikachu

Is your privilege running? You better go check it!
kiwifarms.net
I find that a lot of cows, while funny, tend to have threads with page counts in the hundreds or thousands but very little infodump sources like the cwcki where you can easily get an idea of what's going on.
I'm autistic so I typically feel the need to catch up on a thread so maybe I'm alone in this but I find it a hindrance because it's not all that common that even a very comprehensive first post is consistently updated with new information. And even if it is there's still a lot of time you may need to invest in reading/watching.

So, it happens that sometimes you think a cow is hilarious but you can't be assed to actually keep up with them.

Anyway, I think Amberlynn Reid is funny but her actual thread is pretty hefty so all I ever do is check in occasionally. I don't even know who the fuck Becky is.
Also, I found the Wern from a cringe blog I used to follow and I think he's great, but it just ain't the same without the commentary of that one user attached. And it's been a couple years so despite having been following him since before the Starbucks incident I feel lost in the thread.

nagant 1895

kiwifarms.net
This is one of the reasons I've been appreciative of nulls streams. After watching one it's pretty easy to jump in on a thread a few pages back and have a pretty good sense of what people are talking about.
To answer the question though I really wish I could get up to speed on moviebob, but unless I break both my legs I'm never going to have enough couch time to read a 1000+ page thread.

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There are several Rat King members I’ve never got around to because they seem too similar to the ones I do follow. But their threads are very active, so there must be some entertaining content.

I tried following Tommy Tooter, but I feel like there’s this whole complex mythos and I can’t be arsed with his hour-long streams.

Sprig of Parsley

Damnation dignified
kiwifarms.net
I'm pretty OK with what I currently keep tabs on. Could probably stand to pay less attention to some of them, honestly, as I find myself starting to creep into a slight A-Log mentality of perceived superiority (unwarranted or otherwise) and that's just not somewhere I need to be.

Yuusha-sama

Protector of voluptuous thighs
kiwifarms.net
All these leftist/SJW/Fem.allies youtuber in Internet Famous, like ContraPoints.
But with weeb wars, comicsgate and TDS threads, there is not enough time left to read them.
2019 is blessed with content, but it's sad that I have not the time to read all of it.

PurpleSquirrel

"He who dies with the most stories, wins."
kiwifarms.net
The only big threads I follow are the ones I joined and commented on early in their histories. Even then, some of them, like Russell Greer's, just got so overwhelming that I couldn't keep up. The ones that got organized into subforums, like CWC's and Tommy Tooter's, are far easier to track. (It helps that I've been an OPL follower since CWCki days, and am familiar with his backstory.)

wabbits

kiwifarms.net
The furries and the tumblrinas seem like lush lol pastures, but I need to free up some time by getting laid off before I attempt them.

Fat Pikachu

Is your privilege running? You better go check it!
kiwifarms.net
Chris Chan, but I can't be arsed because he has such a long history. A lot of internet famous people.
Before I made an account here I spent like a solid 6 months on the cwcki and I still don't have everything down
The furries and the tumblrinas seem like lush lol pastures, but I need to free up some time by getting laid off before I attempt them.
The best way to experience tumblr is on tumblr, just take a xanax before you do

Marco Fucko

UMU
kiwifarms.net
ADF seems intriguing, I definitely need to set aside a weekend to just like deepdive on his lore.

Once the inevitable threads on left tube pop up after drama/revelations, that'll be fun. Yeah I know about Hbomb and Coffin, but I mean the new wave. Philosophy Tube, Sean, Three Arrows. I'd love to see what kind of fucked up bullshit they're capable of.

WinterMoonsLight

J'ai une âme solitaire
kiwifarms.net
All the far-left, SJW type of cows like Brianna Wu, Will Wheaton and Felicia Day. I keep somewhat informed, but I never delve too deep because I'll just end up getting pissed off myself and I don't want to be as big a clown as the people I'm laughing at.

Piss

kiwifarms.net
DarkSydePhil, but I've already got Boogie2988 and Jim Sterling to follow. I guess Phil just isn't enormously fat enough.

Before I made an account here I spent like a solid 6 months on the cwcki and I still don't have everything down
Fuckin' amen. I've only scratched the surface and I've spent countless hours reading up random pages there.

Hell, I don't even know enough about my own favorite cows. These people just put out so much material.

Looney Troons

Certified Ethical Troon-Hater
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I’m fairly caught up with the recent happenings of Jake Alley (Secret Gamer Girl), but would eventually like to start the thread from page 1 because I’ve likely missed tons of gold.

ADF is probably the other.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino