Which cows would survive the collapse of society? -

Randall Fragg

IT'S THAT TIME AGAIN!
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
DSP has proven to have a Roach like ability to survive in general, and although he would most likely die on his own, I think his beggar ability might take him a ways into an apocalypse, before he died after doing manual labor for the first time in 20 years. Nothing he could do.
I disagree. I think that him realizing that his entire way of life (playing video games for youtube money) is completely gone would break him. He’d spend his last days in a state of delirium, mashing a controller in front of a blank TV and whining into a dead camera, all while slowly dying of dehydration.
Either that or he becomes some kind of jester for a local warlord. They make him play video games while laughing and throwing things at him.

Randall Fragg

IT'S THAT TIME AGAIN!
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How is that any different from how he lives now?

Also: What about cow alliances? Surely some of the mid tier cows might form some sort of LulzVoltron in order to survive.
I think some of the ratkings might try and band together for survival (aka raiding other survivors for resources). They might survive longer in a group, although I expect Terra and Phil to get thrown out of the car within a week.
The Incels would probably gang up as rape bikers, now that there’s no jerkops keeping them in mommy’s basement. Given how psychotic most of them are they may be able to survive longer than many cows, although they’re also likely to be wiped out by a better armed force.

P

PT 404

kiwifarms.net
Terry A. Davis is gonna be the only one to make it.

Although, Tooter does have a hell of an immune system from eating trash.

• Agree
Reactions: Autism Man

Feline Darkmage

Gamer Gril Queen
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Him and Fedsmoker should team up.
Meth Samurai's weapons proficiency, Terry's intelligence, and 'Smokers batshit insanity and leadership ability the trio would be near unstoppable. Especially if they built up a cult around them by bestowing the plebians their superior knowledge of God and Computers.

People would in fact follow them because its safer to go with them then go against them, because they're fucking crazy.

Meowthkip

LOL U HAVE SMOL PEN0R
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Meth Samurai's weapons proficiency, Terry's intelligence, and 'Smokers batshit insanity and leadership ability the trio would be near unstoppable. Especially if they built up a cult around them by bestowing the plebians their superior knowledge of God and Computers.

People would in fact follow them because its safer to go with them then go against them, because they're fucking crazy.
I would watch this movie.

Judge Dredd

Associate Game Designer
kiwifarms.net
Spoony would survive, because not even the apocalypse could stop his most optimistic fans giving him money on Patreon.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino