Which custom PC builders will install Temple OS on a new system? -

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon. I REALLY WISH THEY'D HOTFIX THIS SO I CAN REMOVE THIS NOTICE.

DJ Grelle

mentally ill
kiwifarms.net
I'll do it.
Pay me price of parts, cost of transport and 500€ and I'll build it and install temple OS.

Kosher Dill

Pumpkin Chips
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Isn't it actually impossible to run TempleOS on real hardware for some reason? Even God's Chosen just ran it in a VM.

Leotardo DaVinci

Clothes are meant to be worn!
kiwifarms.net
Any computer with an x86 CPU will run it, but you'll probably run into problems with the bootloader and especially RedSea (the filesystem Terry wrote).

Probs best just to run it on a virtual machine if you don't wanna risk bricking the fuck outta the computer you try install it on.

Grub

kiwifarms.net
>wants to PC the Lord's way
>Doesn't schizo out and write his own OS based on the word of God spoken in his head

You're a lazy faggot op and that's why you'll never be able to run templeOS on a bare metal PC because God hates fags.

Mike Stoklasa

v=YbsRfRmL5Kc
kiwifarms.net
Serious answer: None because the OS only runs on specific hardware.
Joke answer: When you install TempleOS, you introduce God into your computer. His presence is too much for the components to handle, which results in everything getting fried. To prevent this, you must use a virtual machine.
The Adeptus Mechanicus would like to have a few words with you, heretic.