Which game has the worst kind of players/fans?

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

Toolbox

Buy dat dawgs
kiwifarms.net
"changed". It's a blatant fetish game that somehow made it onto steam, and seems to have gotten an audience almost entirely composed of children. :cryblood: The only reason I know of it's reach is because for every four furry avatars in youtube comment sections, there's one from this. I have to wonder if there's some sort of grooming community that formed around that astroturfed it to an extreme level, because the game itself seems barely a step above basic RPG maker/point and click drag and drop engine made shovelware. Parents need to moderate their kids internet connections.

capefear56

kiwifarms.net
The osu! community. The upper echelon is a bunch of tryhard elitists using a broken ranking system to gatekeep their idiotic notion of what a "skilled" player is (someone who farms a specific map 200+ times until he gets a perfect run). The game has this system where you only "gain pp" (rank up) if you manage to complete an entire song without missing any notes, or only notes near the end (it's based on a scaling combo score), so if you're not willing to farm a map over and over with like 500+ notes then you'll never rank up unless you get lucky.

mugmaface

kiwifarms.net
What video game series has the worst players on it or the worst kind of fans?
Second Life, they are all delusional and have fantasies that they can escape their past by being being part of a huge conspiuracy against real life

Toolbox

Buy dat dawgs
kiwifarms.net
What video game series has the worst players on it or the worst kind of fans?
Second Life, they are all delusional and have fantasies that they can escape their past by being being part of a huge conspiuracy against real life
Don't think second life is going to be nearly as bad as vr games like vr chat in the future. At least you can still see your surroundings playing second life and the game runs so shit that not even a supercomputer could make it run at 60 frames in the densest sections. But big agree that it is one of the worst communities right now, and promoting games like this over real socialization is a more than just a 'distraction' from reality.

Pissmaster

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I thought of Smash before I even clicked, and I'm not surprised it's the most popular choice.

The osu! community. The upper echelon is a bunch of tryhard elitists using a broken ranking system to gatekeep their idiotic notion of what a "skilled" player is (someone who farms a specific map 200+ times until he gets a perfect run).
The upper echelon of DDR and Stepmania players were always exactly like this. Everything about them was miserable, even little shit like how they used to call holding onto the steel bars behind the pads "Bar Raping", which is hysterical to look back on.

Kiwi & Cow

Master of shitposting
kiwifarms.net
"changed". It's a blatant fetish game that somehow made it onto steam, and seems to have gotten an audience almost entirely composed of children. :cryblood: The only reason I know of it's reach is because for every four furry avatars in youtube comment sections, there's one from this. I have to wonder if there's some sort of grooming community that formed around that astroturfed it to an extreme level, because the game itself seems barely a step above basic RPG maker/point and click drag and drop engine made shovelware. Parents need to moderate their kids internet connections.
You can blame it on this youtuber for playing the game as late as 2021 all the while having 1 million subscribers.

Hell if you look up "ManlyBadassHero" on DuckDuckGo or Google, you'll immeditely spot the damned game among his videos.