• ”DONT PLAY DUMB”

Which is better: Spam or Meatloaf?

Discussion in 'Food' started by Rumpled Foreskin, May 11, 2018.

?

Which is better

1. Spam

2. Meatloaf

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Spam.

Spam is one of those kind of meats that when unprepared look absolutely terrible, but if you know what you're doing, you can make some pretty damn tasty food with it.

Plus, if you've never had a Spam Musubi, you have never experienced the pinnacle of snack food.

Meatloaf is fine too, and especially versatile since you can pretty make any kind of ground up meat into a loaf, but for me, it just doesn't have the same appeal.

• Feels Feels x 3
    _blank_

_blank_ The Charles Dickens of Disco
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. Meatloaf, because I've never had spam (it's not very popular where I live, I don't think it is even sold over here).

• Feels Feels x 2
    Patamong

Patamong Please enter a value using 50 characters or fewer

kiwifarms.net
  3. The great thing about meatloaf is that you can use any kind of ground meat(as long as you have enough fat content in it). I have a really good recipe for ground pork and sweet apple meatloaf I like to make on occasion.

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
    Arkangel

Arkangel Pull the Linux Kill-Switch
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. Meatloaf is better overall. Especially with the various ingredients or gravy you can add to it. Spam has its place, but its really more for for snacks or if you are feeling lazy. Fried spam, potatoes, and squash is better than it has any right to be.

• Agree Agree x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  5. Both have good uses.

• Agree Agree x 3
    XYZpdq

XYZpdq fbi most wanted sskealeaton
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  6. Meatloaf ftw

• DRINK DRINK x 1
    Pocoyo

Pocoyo Meatlong Football Sandwich

kiwifarms.net
  7. Spam is pretty great but meatloaf prepared properly is heavenly.

• Agree Agree x 3
    Apoth42

Apoth42 Hehe xd

kiwifarms.net
  8. Brother
    You speak the true true

Also @Desire Lines
    Have you tried Spam Musubi

If it's musubi or spam and eggg i go with spam

If else I go with Meatloaf

• Informative Informative x 2
    Polish Hot Dog (spicie)

Polish Hot Dog (spicie) jestem najlepsza

kiwifarms.net
    • Informative Informative x 1
    #29 XYZpdq, May 13, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2018
    XYZpdq

XYZpdq fbi most wanted sskealeaton
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  9. Everyone would be better off eating vegan spam than eating actual spam. I haven't tried it, but someone that isn't me should sacrifice themselves for the cause, try it and if still alive, report back.

heathercho

heathercho Tastes like burnt rice.

kiwifarms.net
  10. Meatloaf. I seen Spam in its forms from musubi to spam eggs and rice at a Filipino McDonalds they're all shit though since with meatloaf, you only need that one in one form. Even in the form of crappy microwave dinners, meatloaf from a box is better than spam. Also, meatloaf was able to make music. What has spam made?

Canned meat vs meat you make yourself. Of course spam wins at losing.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    c-no

c-no Pumpkin Hole
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  11. Meatloaf is the fucking tits of old school childhood cooking.

• Agree Agree x 3
    NumberingYourState

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  12. [​IMG]
    A picture that I found of a nice, good, cold meatloaf sandwich. A perfect treat for any lunch.
    I would much like to see what spam could do better, ha ha ha!

• Horrifying Horrifying x 1
    #33 Hakurei Zero, May 18, 2018
    Last edited: May 18, 2018
    Hakurei Zero

Hakurei Zero Lover of Karma

kiwifarms.net
  13. As a cook in my spare time, any meat I can make myself with love and care always dominates over the BS that comes in a can.

Meatloaf NOW AND FOREVER.

• Feels Feels x 1
    Shokew

Shokew Trial by Fire! Trial by Fire!

kiwifarms.net
  14. I've... never had either. Based on the pictures in this thread, they both look okay, I guess.

kiwifarms.net
  15. Hmmph.

Well, spam is above, say, MREs. You can actually eat it right out of the can (why you would WANT to is another matter). Fries reasonably well and is shelf-stable for (I think) three years. So it's a good 'tuck away just in case things go haywire' option in the basement.

Meatloaf on the other hand... mom has this recipe for meatloaf loaded with BIG, BLACK DICK. Suffice to say it is wonderful with either gravy or hot sauce.

Edit: Well, that was an unexpected filter. I'm now desperately trying not to crack up here.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Capsaicin Addict

Capsaicin Addict Just a fellow who loves spicy food.

kiwifarms.net
  16. "Did you bring a can opener?"

"No."

"Then don't knock Spam, it's got its own key."

Spam is a great food if you're camping. It's compact, filling, cooks up good in a pan with no need for any cooking oil or anything. It also stinks a hell of a lot less than so-called Salt Pork.

The Shadow

The Shadow Whatever happened to my Transylvania Twist?

kiwifarms.net
  17. I like both, but spam musubi is a gift from the gods
    Video_Thumbnail.jpg

Bat Pussy

Bat Pussy Goddamnit quit cummin in my mouth

kiwifarms.net
  18. You might as well have compared steak to bologna, OP.

Spam is not even on meatloaf's radar.

Monsieur Guillotine

Monsieur Guillotine Arrogant and standoffish

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.