Which is more cringe: ageplay/ddlg or furries?

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

Which is more cringe?

• ageplay

• furries

• they're both equally degenerate

Results are only viewable after voting.

CaptainNiemand

kiwifarms.net
Neither.

I found the locked Fluffies thread here on the Farms ...
:cryblood:

Last edited:

Non-Expert!

Check your immunoprivelege.
kiwifarms.net
On that slippery slope proposal, I smoked cannabis for years. On a daily basis. From what I was taught at school, this was going to be a gateway drug and would end with me sitting on the floor in an alley, shooting heroin into my veins or smoking crack through a crack pipe .
Guess what? Neither of those scenarios happened and today I can't remember the last time I smoke a fricking joint.
It being Christmas, I have had a few proseccos and a couple of Bailey's. They were very nice and I enjoyed them immensely.
I am not clamouring for a joint or anything harder.
So for me Gateway scenarios are not a thing.
Maybe in terms of society getting de-sensitised, in which case, our fight should be; get it back in the bedroom, perve.
I think the above especially applies to the furry community.

Some people get addicted and some don't. Nothing seems to be an absolute "gateway" to something ... this is only a question of potentials.

I am sceptical that weed is a gateway to cocaine use for example. Simply because people use these substances for different purposes. If you are using weed to block out pain, or to tune out rage, I could see the user tu4ning to heroine, OCs or fentanyl. If you are using cocaine and run out of money I could see it being a gateway to crack etc. But smoking weed, if it even appeals, is more like a gateway to smoking a lot of weed.

Anyway, about fetishes like the ones mentioned ... it can be very crippling to have a fetish that an otherwise compatible partner is not into. So putting a lid on it definitely has its place.

People with diaper or animal fetishes are going to experience a lot of doors slamming in their faces.

Lemmingwise

Hands off my purse
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The odds someone is into DD/LG and a true pedo is much lower than a furry being a dog fucker/true pedo.

When you say "true pedo" do you mean:
A. Someone with pedo desire
B. Someone who has fulfilled that pedo desire somehow
C. Someone who has engaged in illegal sexual misconduct in regards to minors?

On that slippery slope proposal, I smoked cannabis for years. On a daily basis. From what I was taught at school, this was going to be a gateway drug and would end with me sitting on the floor in an alley, shooting heroin into my veins or smoking crack through a crack pipe .
Guess what? Neither of those scenarios happened and today I can't remember the last time I smoke a fricking joint.
It being Christmas, I have had a few proseccos and a couple of Bailey's. They were very nice and I enjoyed them immensely.
I am not clamouring for a joint or anything harder.
So for me Gateway scenarios are not a thing.
Maybe in terms of society getting de-sensitised, in which case, our fight should be; get it back in the bedroom, perve.
I think the above especially applies to the furry community.

And sometimes when people fall 10 stories from a building they don't even break a single bone. That doesn't mean one should do it.

I don't know what the conversion rate of cannabis usage to heroine usage is. Due to the different nature of these drugs, I don't consider it very high.

But though the conversion rate isn't 100% or even 50%, doesn't mean it isn't significantly higher than those who abstain from cannabis usage.

In my country the latter is legal. And having known someone that works at such a shop, they build relationships with frequent clients and end up also selling them illegal drugs off the books.

In general there seems to be more of a pipeline from cannabis to ketamine or psycadelic shrooms, rather than to heroine, but it's hard to observe that underbelly accurately.

Finally, just because you didn't break a bone jumping from a 10 story window, doesn't mean it is a risk free activity or that you won't break one if you tried again. The sense of invulnerability of things working out alright may end up being a danger rather than a blessing.

Last edited:

troon patrol

Only here because rehab kicked me out
kiwifarms.net
When you say "true pedo" do you mean:
A. Someone with pedo desire
B. Someone who has fulfilled that pedo desire somehow
C. Someone who has engaged in illegal sexual misconduct in regards to minors?

A.

The Carrier of Light

Born on 4/20
kiwifarms.net
People who get off to animals or pretend to be kids are honestly wrong in the head. Just shoot yourself at that point, there's no morality or any good reason why this should be accepted. I try to be open-minded and look at different views, but these fuckers are a different breed that should go extinct. If you want to be an animal, be it a wolf, bear, lion etc then go to some third-world country and fuck those animals until you get hunted down. For pedos... just fuck off mate, not much will help.

Dwight Frye

Renfield, you asshole!
kiwifarms.net
I really don't want to get some hate mail sent to me but i honestly think ageplay is worse. as a furry i can say ageplay is worse as we do not do fetishes and we just simply want to make OC's in peace and we are NOT zoophiles.:katsu::wall:

Please don't attack me,

Dovahkiin95

Pretty sure you're just shitposting, but these days one can never be fully sure...but furries don't have fetishes? That's a lie and you damn well know it, dude. Furries get off on all sorts of fucked up shit.

Save Goober

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
DDLG is worse because it's obviously a fad for young women that's being pushed for "acceptance" by older people who should know better. At least furries seem to genuinely enjoy being degenerates and aren't just doing it because it's cool now.

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Furries.
But what about furfags that are into ageplay?

TheRedChair

Ultimate Chaos, Ultimate Confort.
kiwifarms.net
Both of those types of people need to be sent to this guy.
Wolfman-Burglary-1.jpg

An Eye for an Eye Baby... An Eye for an Eye...

Sigma

Eighteen Inches
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Both of those types of people need to be sent to this guy.
View attachment 1141934

An Eye for an Eye Baby... An Eye for an Eye...

TheRedChair

Ultimate Chaos, Ultimate Confort.
kiwifarms.net
Oh I know that it was fake but still funny as shit. It reminded me of the movie Deliverance.. The guy saying. "you got a purty mouth".

Something terribly painful must be delivered to those types of freaks. Something like this would work as well.

Attachments

• KILL-IT-WITH-FIRE-FUNNY-FORUM-PICS.jpg
    KILL-IT-WITH-FIRE-FUNNY-FORUM-PICS.jpg
    173.6 KB · Views: 96
  • Furries__Kill_Them_With_Fire_by_Dasmiere.jpg
    Furries__Kill_Them_With_Fire_by_Dasmiere.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 115

Jewelsmakerguy

Domo Arigato
kiwifarms.net
Why would you ask this? Both are equally stupid as the other and they easily combine the two like it's normal about as often as they're apart.