Which is superior: BlueRay or DVD? -

Solution
Better picture quality, but DVD has better features and menus. And dvd does well enough. But laserdisc all the way bitch. Also fuck CED's
1619829254127.png

sasazuka

Standing in the school hallway.
kiwifarms.net
I think I've said this several times before, including once within the past month or two; I prefer Blu-Ray quality but DVDs are much, much easier to play on a laptop.

Obviously the one you can play slowed down or sped up without it turning into a silent slideshow, VHS.

Maybe a few high end VCRs had audio during fast forward or slow motion with audio options but I think every VCR my family ever owned just had fast forward with the usual lines across the screen and a loud motor noise coming from the VCR but no audio playing and I think the highest end VCRs we ever owned, which were Sony's with that multi-speed fast forward/frame advance/pause/reverse frame advance/review (visual rewind) dial at the bottom of the remote, still didn't play audio at any speed other than regular playing speed.

Toolbox

Buy dat hell
kiwifarms.net
Holodisc or whatever million different formats were supposed to be the upgrades after blu-ray but the greater media industry abruptly gave up on because streaming is a goldmine for media conglomerates. There were formats coming out only a few years after blu-ray became standard that could have easily been much better but were never given any funding.

HeyYou

YOU BETTER RUN!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
More storage and better picture quality. Blu-Rays when mastered correctly objectively look better than DVDs. That said, I've noticed that a lot of Blu-Ray remasters have a tendency to color correct the shit out of the original movie, so in that case the DVD might be better.