Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Elves (Edgy)

Votes: 3 3.6%
  • Mukbang asians but on extremely large scale

Votes: 6 7.1%

• Total voters

GrotesqueBushes

kiwifarms.net
Orkz, they're the least exceptional of all factions.
Everyone but them is angsty and/or exceptional in some way, they're the only faction honest with themselves. Orks like fighting - they'll fight each other for the hell of it, will fight weak enemies to take their shiny stuff, will fight tough enemies because it's fun. No hard feelings, no crying that daddy doesn't love me, no praying to the holy toaster.

TendieMan

State funded hot tendie delivery service
kiwifarms.net
Imperium wins simply by the process of elimination. Think about it:

- You may think Orks are the least cucked because of the lack of ability to back down from a fight. I couldn't disagree more. Getting off at being humiliated repeatedly in a fight is pretty damn cucked in my view.
- Chaos god chapters are to a large extent mind slaves to their respective gods. That's cuckery to me. Plus, their gene seeds are dysfunctional. That's also cucked.
- Bonus: Chaos Undivided. They are cucks because they can't pick a fucking side.
- Necrons were so cucked by their genetics they literally needed whole new robotic bodies AND their soul in order to be functional as a species. Also, that mental slavery bit too.
- Eldar probably literally cucked each other repeatedly while their civilization was collapsing. Probably the worst on the list.
- Dark Eldar - same thing but need to avoid getting their souls cucked by being assholes BECAUSE they got cucked by Slaanesh.
- C'tan - Literally got cucked by the Necron who they themselves cucked.

I like how we don't even talk about Tau as the consensus on those commie nerds is pretty clear.

Oskar Dirlewanger

SS-Oberführer of 36th Waffen Grenadier Division
kiwifarms.net
Orkz: high dopamine, just want to have fun, maybe have big muscle and do a lot of fight, have fun with bros and fight, maybe do some fun (fight), have some fun while fighting, do some fighting and have fun while fighting too, be strong and cool and fight while having fun

Khorne: honestly they are like tranny orks, they want nothing but fight and fun but were assigned wrong species at birth so they need a chaos god to do what is basically just ork shit

Dark Eldar: they want fun, fight AND rape, which is relatable, but unfortunately while their lore is cool the way the models are designed is gay as fuck

deodorant

Lifelong friend of Eric Ciaramella
kiwifarms.net
Orkz hands down. They may be dumb but they're also objectively a superior lifeform in almost every way.

Spoonge

kiwifarms.net
The Imperium are my favourite of the big factions because I love the byzantium nightmare of conflicting minifactions and feudal bullshit that they really are. But mostly I just love Rogue Traders. Because in a galaxy of war the only logical move is to profit off of it as much as possible. Plus space conquistadors are just fucking cool
rogue trader.jpg

La Luz Extinguido

There are no innocents
kiwifarms.net
The less cucked are ork boyz because while all other races live in eternal horror and suffering they get to live and do exactly the way they want and enjoy it.

The best faction are the Necrons tho, if we are talking superiority.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Oskar Dirlewanger

Syaoran Li

Disney Delenda Est
kiwifarms.net
Imperium, with the Imperial Guard being the most based group within the most based faction.

Orks are too simple-minded, the Tau are more cucked than punk rock and Marvel Comics combined, the Eldar are just "meh", the Dark Eldar are "meh" but are also part of the leather community, the Chaos factions are even more cucked than the Tau regardless of which one of the four bulls they serve, and while Necrons aren't as cucked as the Tau and the Chaos factions, they're also more pathetically edgy than Sasuke Uchiha and Shadow The Hedgehog listening to Linkin Park in a razor blade factory.

Nobody likes the Tyranids unless they have a vore fetish, which makes them the most cucked faction in all of 40k.

Imperium wins by default.

Reactions: Recoil
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino