Which is the more shameful occupation; sex worker or soldier? -

• We are being DDoS attacked still and 12,000 people are reading about incest. Expect weird errors. Most should go away by refreshing.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
When people find themselves unable to find decent employment that pays a living wage, in desperation, many will turn to sex work and many others will enlist in the military. In general, society shames the sex workers and honors the soldiers, when in the minds of anti-imperialists like Ms. Johnstone, volunteering to commit mass murder on behalf of rich people is infinitely more shameful than people who sell sexual gratification to people who can't get laid any other way. How is it that people have been conditioned to think that mass murder is a good thing , but that if you can't find a mate, you shouldn't be able to buy the comforts of sexual release from anybody?

This is where the power of the "Big Lie" can be seen pretty clearly. The predator class wants their human chattel to be angry and unhappy, hating themselves and each other instead of uniting to overthrow their oppressors. How can we change this conditioned value system from "killing is good, but fucking people you're not married to for money is bad" ? How can humanity ever overcome this notion that "might makes right" and that violence is an acceptable method of conflict resolution?

Since they are the single biggest driving factor in the acceleration of climate change, a global cease fire and greening of the military is, in my mind, the only way to soften the blow of the profound changes that are already happening to the earth's surface, as the quantum mechanics of the system force the carbon cycle back to homeostasis. Two other moves that have proven to be effective at reducing crime are to decriminalize sex work and drug usage. Dwight Eisenhower envisioned peacetime projections of American military technology for constructive purposes in disaster relief and building habitat in previously uninhabitable environments like under the ocean and in outer space and to build infrastructure in underdeveloped nations.

Kennedy tried to carry that forward, but got murdered for his trouble, because war is simply too profitable for the power elite to give it up. Personally, I see no end to it without a coordinated mutiny by the commanders of all the world's military forces or intervention by an advanced civilization. Otherwise, the status quo will remain unchanged until there's a nuclear exchange or the planet forces the hand of the people deluding themselves into thinking they can control nature.

1622552291186.png

1622552942828.png

Just A Butt

are you some sort of mexican?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
When people find themselves unable to find decent employment that pays a living wage, in desperation, many will turn to sex work and many others will enlist in the military. In general, society shames the sex workers and honors the soldiers, when in the minds of anti-imperialists like Ms. Johnstone, volunteering to commit mass murder on behalf of rich people is infinitely more shameful than people who sell sexual gratification to people who can't get laid any other way. How is it that people have been conditioned to think that mass murder is a good thing , but that if you can't find a mate, you shouldn't be able to buy the comforts of sexual release from anybody?

This is where the power of the "Big Lie" can be seen pretty clearly. The predator class wants their human chattel to be angry and unhappy, hating themselves and each other instead of uniting to overthrow their oppressors. How can we change this conditioned value system from "killing is good, but fucking people you're not married to for money is bad" ? How can humanity ever overcome this notion that "might makes right" and that violence is an acceptable method of conflict resolution?

Since they are the single biggest driving factor in the acceleration of climate change, a global cease fire and greening of the military is, in my mind, the only way to soften the blow of the profound changes that are already happening to the earth's surface, as the quantum mechanics of the system force the carbon cycle back to homeostasis. Two other moves that have proven to be effective at reducing crime are to decriminalize sex work and drug usage. Dwight Eisenhower envisioned peacetime projections of American military technology for constructive purposes in disaster relief and building habitat in previously uninhabitable environments like under the ocean and in outer space and to build infrastructure in underdeveloped nations.

Kennedy tried to carry that forward, but got murdered for his trouble, because war is simply too profitable for the power elite to give it up. Personally, I see no end to it without a coordinated mutiny by the commanders of all the world's military forces or intervention by an advanced civilization. Otherwise, the status quo will remain unchanged until there's a nuclear exchange or the planet forces the hand of the people deluding themselves into thinking they can control nature.

View attachment 2220982

View attachment 2221000
this is probably one of the more retarded hot-takes i've seen you express.

neat.

Dergint

kiwifarms.net
Soldiers are more shameful because sex workers are so shameless.

Bottom of the barrel soldiers need to shape up or get kicked out, there's a bottom line there. To some extent I guess training will try to crush their standards, but only as much as is needed to replace them with a utilitarian alternative that will make them more unified and efficient. And if you can't meet they new standard, goodbye.

Bottom of the barrel whores can embrace their flaws and go into weird-ass kink territory, where the more depraved and niche they go the more desperate their remaining patrons are to keep them around. If you can't even get out of bed anymore, there's still someone out there who is into that and will fund it.

It's like the GME theory of loss - one has a fixed floor and infinite ceiling, the other has a fixed ceiling and infinite floor.

Except unlike GME, the infinite floor can be monetized.

Now, if you asked me which one I as an outsider would be more ashamed to be seen with on take your friend to work day...

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Both are better than unemployed dog fuckers.
Any last words for me before you disappear from my view, moron? I'm self employed and i don't fuck dogs. I earned $200 yesterday for about 20 minutes work overall. You probably spent 200 dollars yesterday on hot dogs and beer and likely don't take home more than about 6 or 800 a week, when I regularly pocket that at a three day show over the weekend, shaking down wage slaves for their spare twenties with my music and stones.
Not that a pedo dog fucking troon has grounds to call anyone else shameful though.
Care to explain how that was displayed when I tried to respond to this? "Being a pretend journo that nobody takes seriously is pretty shameful". I've been writing non-fiction for over 50 years. Just because you and your intellectually dishonest derp fellow gamers living in a virtual world don't take me seriously, it doesn't mean that the whole world doesn't. I have my niche and there is nothing this behavioral sink can do beyond provide me tons of cannon fodder to work with for my actual audience. Thanks for playing.
Defending a country or being a whore - gee I wonder which is shameful more?

:thinking:

(then again it is Clown World)
Since the bloated orange zit was elected, I've been thinking that the whole planet fell through a worm hole into the comic book dimension.
What is a soldier but not a prostitute for the snuff industry known as the military industrial complex?
In a capitalist society, everything has a price based on it's value as a commodity. The benevolent dictator hasn't got a chance to hold on to their realm if they're unwilling to kill to protect their position on top of the heap. So long as might makes right and violence is an acceptable method of conflict resolution, somebody is going to be able to recruit enough murderers to topple your regime, like they did to Patrice Lumumba in the Congo, Salvador Allende in Chile, Muammar Ghaddafi in Libya and are trying to do to the Iranian Islamic revolution and Assad in Syria.
this is probably one of the more retarded hot-takes i've seen you express.

neat.
This almost seems complimentary. By retarded, what exactly do you mean? Can you elaborate or is retarded just an easy thing to say when something went over your head?
Who let this thing out of its containment? Is it just being more active now or has the seal been released?

Poor security. Snivel about it and see if the thread gets moved to my forum? @Null and whoever is in charge of stalking me are afraid of letting me out where critical thinking people might be infected with the truth that comes off my fingertips , losing control of the false narrative about me they're generating on behalf of the illegal covert government.

This is my response to any and all false allegations about me. I never raped a child , fucked a dog, hounded a you tuber to death nor am i minor attracted. I'm just a quirky queer hippie artist who likes to write non-fiction and rattle the cages of the religious nationalist True Believers infesting the public forums. .

Attachments

• kiwigoodbye.txt
    268 bytes · Views: 11

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Soldiers are more shameful because sex workers are so shameless.

Bottom of the barrel soldiers need to shape up or get kicked out, there's a bottom line there. To some extent I guess training will try to crush their standards, but only as much as is needed to replace them with a utilitarian alternative that will make them more unified and efficient. And if you can't meet they new standard, goodbye.

Bottom of the barrel whores can embrace their flaws and go into weird-ass kink territory, where the more depraved and niche they go the more desperate their remaining patrons are to keep them around. If you can't even get out of bed anymore, there's still someone out there who is into that and will fund it.

It's like the GME theory of loss - one has a fixed floor and infinite ceiling, the other has a fixed ceiling and infinite floor.

Except unlike GME, the infinite floor can be monetized.

Now, if you asked me which one I as an outsider would be more ashamed to be seen with on take your friend to work day... Good analogy, but this is an interesting game you play, sir. Masking the insult which most likely is at me is a software trick i haven't seen yet. well played, young vidiot living in a virtual world, but likely to be the last I look at. Intellectually dishonest deviants with delusions of intellect and redeeming social values aren't allowed in my game room.

I do want to remark about that fixed ceiling. It's the floor to the "Big Club" on the top floor, not you or even Bill Gates is getting through. The richer you are, the more useful an idiot you become to the people claiming title to all the real estate containing critical resources. everybody fights over.

Live foolishly and die stupid, greedy bigots. The person who dies with the most toys died when they set out to accumulate the most toys.
Standing in the unemployment office while fantasising about raping little girls isn't work.
Learn how to spell, dolt. I haven't applied for unemployment in over 40 years and i don't think i ever collected any. I definitely don't fantasiZe about raping anybody. Stop projecting the denial of your pedophilic fantasies at me fuck stain.

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
HAHA! @Null and his mods are intellectually dishonest cowards who are either afraid to let me out in the general population or are being paid to contain me from it. Which is it @Ride ? Free Speech my ass, you fat ZioNazi wigger faggot and all your bootlicking buttfuckers and baby rapers.
I mean that only clinically disabled people would have similar thought processes. The kid with Downs bagging shit at the grocery store has more capacity for rational thought and discourse than you.

is that specific enough, you fucking rapist?
lol. Ok, Sigmund Fraud, you disgusting recto-cranially inverted ableist asshole, back on ignore you go with your angry autistic asshole attributions where i don't have to look at your illogical logic, vidiot.

Papa Adolfo's Take'n'Bake

It's screamin' good.
kiwifarms.net
HAHA! @Null and his mods are intellectually dishonest cowards who are either afraid to let me out in the general population or are being paid to contain me from it. Which is it @Ride ? Free Speech my ass, you fat ZioNazi wigger faggot and all your bootlicking buttfuckers and baby rapers.

lol. Ok, Sigmund Fraud, you disgusting recto-cranially inverted ableist asshole, back on ignore you go with your angry autistic asshole attributions where i don't have to look at your illogical logic, vidiot.
Disgusting blights upon society tend to get quarantined. Die soon and die mad.