Which is the more shameful occupation; sex worker or soldier? -

• DDoS is active again.

AnOminous

μολὼν λαβέ
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
When people find themselves unable to find decent employment that pays a living wage, in desperation, many will turn to sex work and many others will enlist in the military.
Neither is shameful at all compared to being a pedophile hobo who diddles dogs, lives in filth, and eats out of dumpsters.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well, let’s see. Tommy is not a soldier, but he has been a sex worker, even if he was too dumb to figure out that you get the money first. So given that Tom brings shame to everything he goes near, it is more shameful to be a sex worker.

Any last words for me before you disappear from my view, moron? I'm self employed and i don't fuck dogs.
Well, no. These days I’d imagine you can’t outrun a dog.

I earned $200 yesterday for about 20 minutes work overall. You probably spent 200 dollars yesterday on hot dogs and beer and likely don't take home more than about 6 or 800 a week, when I regularly pocket that at a three day show over the weekend, shaking down wage slaves for their spare twenties with my music and stones.

Care to explain how that was displayed when I tried to respond to this? "Being a pretend journo that nobody takes seriously is pretty shameful". I've been writing non-fiction for over 50 years. Just because you and your intellectually dishonest derp fellow gamers living in a virtual world don't take me seriously, it doesn't mean that the whole world doesn't. I have my niche and there is nothing this behavioral sink can do beyond provide me tons of cannon fodder to work with for my actual audience. Thanks for playing.
Old Tom, let me explain something that you seem unable to wrap your head around. You can claim anything you like. But we may not believe it. You see, the people you’re talking to here are real people, as capable of thought as you are - perhaps more so. So when you make extravagant claims of success, we can look at the evidence and decide whether that is believable or not.

I know you think yourself some kind of genius, the first man ever to lie about his achievements, but you’re not. You’re actually not very smart at all. By all means, continue to lie about yourself. But we see through it. You just aren’t clever enough to lie convincingly.
perhaps, but that doesn't make me a bad person,
But you are a bad person. Once again, we can look at the evidence and judge you. I don’t believe you can honestly describe a single good thing you’ve done in your sorry, squalid little life.

while hating me for being old, fat and transgender makes you an ageist, ableist and transphobic talking turd, Mr. Hanky. Hate on me if that makes you feel better about your useless self. I won't see it any more.
Oh, so you do watch South Park after all. This is exactly what I mean when I say you don’t have the brain power to lie. A smart person would remember that they’d pretended not to know the show a couple of days previously, and therefore they shouldn’t reference it. But not you. You’re just too dim to make that connection. Sad, really.

Last edited:

Pocket Dragoon

you're disturbing my calm.
kiwifarms.net
The Army Core Values® are loyalty, duty, respect, selflessness, honor, integrity, and duty. Shame doesn't figure into it, even for those who absolutely should feel shame for being lazy gutless faggots.

But for malingering tranny hags, along with (and especially), their allies & advocates?
That definitely involves a big heaping helping of gut-gnawing shame, along with bucketfuls of self-loathing & envy.

Honest whores and real soldiers do share ground; they have no illusions about their business, which saves them the shame of their work. Hate the game, not the hookers and troops; they're just doing their job, as in selfess service & duty. There's no shame in that, no matter how much you hate it.

Easy J

kiwifarms.net
Both occupations are more honorable than being a lifelong entitled parasite. Not everyone has a rich daddy & the government's welfare to carry their weight, Tom. Most of us are forced to become adults & actually earn our shelter & sustenance. Most of the rest voluntarily do so because they have a basic sense of decency & pride. They bathe, shit in toilets & not around them, & maintain clean homes for the same reasons. But you're above all that stuff.

It's kinda funny seeing you try to judge & condescend like that. Those people pay your way through life because you're too stupid & lazy to pull your own weight.

Okay, that wasn't fair. It's partially an entitlement thing, isn't it? You're just too special & important to stoop to gainful employment like a common peasant. Rich daddy Wasserburg's special little boy is too good for that, isn't he? He's owed so much more than the common "wage slave" that he parasites off of.

No, Tom. Soldiers & whores are your betters & rightfully look down on you. Likewise for most animals that clean themselves & avoid their own shit.

EmpireOfTheClouds

They climbed aboard their silver ghost
kiwifarms.net
I'm gonna not be a dick for once and give an honest answer, because I do relate to this:

I'm currently in the process of joining the army, and I feel no shame in it because I've wanted to be part of my country's military for years. Initially my dream job was to be in the Airforce, but I'm too colourblind for a lot of the occupations there and even some of the occupations in the army. However, in my country they double down on the career aspect of it all and it's not a last resort for losers and addicts. Quite a bit of background checking is done.

I could never be a sex worker and why I cite that as being more shameful is that there's more danger. Yeah sure you could get blown up or shot to death in the army. But I'd rather do that than risk getting raped by fat wealthy men older than me, or being stalked, or shipped into trafficking.

CiaphasCain

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕰𝖒𝖕𝖊𝖗𝖔𝖗 𝖕𝖗𝖔𝖙𝖊𝖈𝖙𝖘
kiwifarms.net
When people find themselves unable to find decent employment that pays a living wage, in desperation, many will turn to sex work and many others will enlist in the military.
I don't know about the U.S. military but a lot of militaries nowadays won't actually take people who are bankrupt or unemployable. But anyway, I have more respect for someone who goes off to die in a desert for Israel than someone who sucks dick for pocket money.

Fetish Roulette

Round and round and round it goes...
kiwifarms.net
I earned $200 yesterday for about 20 minutes work overall.
If I didn't know better, I'd say that's an indication you're a whore yourself! Going around to the mental hospitals to find people insane enough to have sex with you for money, Tom? I just hope for everyone's sake that the orderlies kept you far, far away from the children's wing.

Mariposa Electrique

October 4-18, Chris Will Be Happy!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I earned $200 yesterday for about 20 minutes work overall. You probably spent 200 dollars yesterday on hot dogs and beer and likely don't take home more than about 6 or 800 a week, when I regularly pocket that at a three day show over the weekend, shaking down wage slaves for their spare twenties with my music and stones.
You're lying Tom. Even if you're not lying, you'll be screwed in 2022. A new act was passed requiring third party sellers to file taxes on anything over 600 dollars per year instead of 20,000. You're screwed Tom. Bye Bye Food stamps and whatever other welfare you're getting.

EmpireOfTheClouds

They climbed aboard their silver ghost
kiwifarms.net
You're lying Tom. Even if you're not lying, you'll be screwed in 2022. A new act was passed requiring third party sellers to file taxes on anything over 600 dollars per year instead of 20,000. You're screwed Tom. Bye Bye Food stamps and whatever other welfare you're getting.
At least he'll be back in his natural habitat.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Soldier > Whore >>>>>>>>>> Human Dung Heap
If Human Dung Heap = Me, You , A cartoon character are infinitely < me, wallowing in the internet septic system, derp.

In case there's anybody sincerely interested in the actual topic here:

Alex Krycek

DeagleDadDisciple
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I am sincerely interested in this topic as I’ve got relatives who did serve in the military. One of whom was later murdered. You’re comparing someone who serves their country, not always for honorable means to someone who sells their body always for dishonorable means.

I know you don’t subscribe to the concept of honor, so I suppose I can try to break it down a little more. Joining the military, you learn a skill. This may not even be the most useful of skills, but you do gain experience and life skills that will benefit you well into your twilight years if you play your cards right and don’t get killed. A Sex Worker will most likely die before 50. They will have no marketable skills and were just being exploited in a way that isn’t at all meaningful. If that’s the route someone wants to go then that’s their issue. For me personally? I would rather shoot rifles and learn some discipline than expose myself sexually to people I have no attraction to. I am sure Jacob Sockness might get off to you and your delusions. That’s not a high bar though.

Mariposa Electrique

October 4-18, Chris Will Be Happy!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If Human Dung Heap = Me
1622588275516.png

It sure does, Tom. Remember those two flies on your head yesterday?

1622588364613.png