Which is the more shameful occupation; sex worker or soldier? -

• DDoS is active again.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
I don't know about that assessment Tommy. Last time I checked, Optimus Prime wasn't the one Masturbating to Old Yeller and raping poor Sabrina....
Last I checked, you were believing a lot of lies and vomiting them back at me. Got something more original, or better still, something on topic without getting personal?
Welp you can whore yourself out to the dickheads running the USA or to random guys. Both are better than collecting tardbux while being perfectly able to work.
If you had any idea what I did with those "tardbux" and continue to do, to help others , you wouldn't have made that comment. It would be in your best interests to learn about me from me, not from people being paid to defame me.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Last I checked, you were believing a lot of lies and vomiting them back at me. Got something more original, or better still, something on topic without getting personal?
The truth doesn’t need to be “original.”
If you had any idea what I did with those "tardbux" and continue to do, to help others , you wouldn't have made that comment.
It’s nothing. You do nothing to help others. You have never performed a selfless act in your life.
It would be in your best interests to learn about me from me, not from people being paid to defame me.
Why would anyone defame you? What could they say that’s worse than the things you yourself have confessed to?

BigTodd

kiwifarms.net
I just keep going back to the fact it is more shameful to be a leech on society that has wasted his life without even trying to work. Also, Tom has pretended to be both a soldier and a prostitute. That is more shameful than either career choice could be.

Easy J

kiwifarms.net
You were never capable of doing either profession, Tom. You were too much of a fucking pussy & too lazy to be a soldier & were always chronically unfuckable. Sounds like a lot of sour grapes.

Vi0l3t

Violets are blue.
kiwifarms.net
Any last words for me before you disappear from my view, moron? I'm self employed and i don't fuck dogs. I earned $200 yesterday for about 20 minutes work overall. You probably spent 200 dollars yesterday on hot dogs and beer and likely don't take home more than about 6 or 800 a week, when I regularly pocket that at a three day show over the weekend, shaking down wage slaves for their spare twenties with my music and stones.

Care to explain how that was displayed when I tried to respond to this? "Being a pretend journo that nobody takes seriously is pretty shameful". I've been writing non-fiction for over 50 years. Just because you and your intellectually dishonest derp fellow gamers living in a virtual world don't take me seriously, it doesn't mean that the whole world doesn't. I have my niche and there is nothing this behavioral sink can do beyond provide me tons of cannon fodder to work with for my actual audience. Thanks for playing.

Since the bloated orange zit was elected, I've been thinking that the whole planet fell through a worm hole into the comic book dimension.

In a capitalist society, everything has a price based on it's value as a commodity. The benevolent dictator hasn't got a chance to hold on to their realm if they're unwilling to kill to protect their position on top of the heap. So long as might makes right and violence is an acceptable method of conflict resolution, somebody is going to be able to recruit enough murderers to topple your regime, like they did to Patrice Lumumba in the Congo, Salvador Allende in Chile, Muammar Ghaddafi in Libya and are trying to do to the Iranian Islamic revolution and Assad in Syria.

This almost seems complimentary. By retarded, what exactly do you mean? Can you elaborate or is retarded just an easy thing to say when something went over your head?

Poor security. Snivel about it and see if the thread gets moved to my forum? @Null and whoever is in charge of stalking me are afraid of letting me out where critical thinking people might be infected with the truth that comes off my fingertips , losing control of the false narrative about me they're generating on behalf of the illegal covert government.

This is my response to any and all false allegations about me. I never raped a child , fucked a dog, hounded a you tuber to death nor am i minor attracted. I'm just a quirky queer hippie artist who likes to write non-fiction and rattle the cages of the religious nationalist True Believers infesting the public forums. .
You reporting that income to the IRS?

Stoneheart

Well hung, and snow white tan
kiwifarms.net
Well we talking US soldiers? maybe they are worse than whores... always on the wrong side of history.
They are only there to bully good people into changing their ways to please the kike lords...

I have more respect for some poor girl sucking cock behind a starbucks for 10$ that those pesky GIs fighting to help Stalin, Mao and Pol pot murder countless poor souls.