Which is your favorite Amberlynn? -

Whale Lake 2

Your Favourite Tchaikowski Ballet
kiwifarms.net
It makes me wonder what the experience of reading is like for her. I know she favors especially idiotic YA fiction (since that's the limit of character development and plot structure she can handle) but even those have editors. Doesn't she notice things like how punctuation works? Anyone who reads on a regular basis should pick up a bit of that just through osmosis, no?

But I guess her misfiring grey matter reaches its limit with just classifying plotlines as "drama" and knowing that commas are a thing that show up on the page from time to time.

Good job, AL. Maybe someday you'll figure out what a character arc is.
Most authors learn how to write by reading other people's books, so, yeah, learning how to write is usually done while reading. One may not be talented in writing, but the basic rules of it are absorbed. For example, Stephanie Meyer wrote a shit show of a Saga that wasn't inventive in any way and ended up with the most creepy and unrequited plot-twist ever, but she knew how to build sentences, characters, and where to use punctuation marks.

She also used to read a lot of books by Danielle Steele. Now... we can say anything about that woman's books, but she has built an empire out of silly stories and stereotyped characters, and in order to keep her way of life, she spends up to 22 hours a day writing at her typewriter. Amber could never.

Anytime Amber talks about books, she makes me wonder how she would react to actually good books, like Alias Grace by Margaret Atwood, or Close Range by Annie Proulx.

But again, she has probably watched Brokeback Mountain and put that in the "Drama" section of her brain too, instead of trying to understand that under the drama between the main characters and their wives there is an entire world of social critique, and that the story wants to represent whose who had to hide their true selves for many years because they feared they would be killed for it

Having a movie night with her would be absolutely hilarious.

Gorlax

kiwifarms.net
Most authors learn how to write by reading other people's books, so, yeah, learning how to write is usually done while reading. One may not be talented in writing, but the basic rules of it are absorbed. For example, Stephanie Meyer wrote a shit show of a Saga that wasn't inventive in any way and ended up with the most creepy and unrequited plot-twist ever, but she knew how to build sentences, characters, and where to use punctuation marks.

She also used to read a lot of books by Danielle Steele. Now... we can say anything about that woman's books, but she has built an empire out of silly stories and stereotyped characters, and in order to keep her way of life, she spends up to 22 hours a day writing at her typewriter. Amber could never.

Anytime Amber talks about books, she makes me wonder how she would react to actually good books, like Alias Grace by Margaret Atwood, or Close Range by Annie Proulx.

But again, she has probably watched Brokeback Mountain and put that in the "Drama" section of her brain too, instead of trying to understand that under the drama between the main characters and their wives there is an entire world of social critique, and that the story wants to represent whose who had to hide their true selves for many years because they feared they would be killed for it

Having a movie night with her would be absolutely hilarious.
Lmao Margaret who?? Annie when?? If there aren’t genderqueer bodypositive lesbians saving the world from conservatives then it’s not worth reading booboo.
Fuck a movie night, I wanna see this bitch in a book circle. She would undoubtedly talk the most with the least to say.

Whale Lake 2

Your Favourite Tchaikowski Ballet
kiwifarms.net
Lmao Margaret who?? Annie when?? If there aren’t genderqueer bodypositive lesbians saving the world from conservatives then it’s not worth reading booboo.
Fuck a movie night, I wanna see this bitch in a book circle. She would undoubtedly talk the most with the least to say.
If Amber's tastes had matured and her brain hadn't remained stuck at 15yo, she would probably enjoy Annie Proulx's writing. The woman writes a lot about abusive families, how parents sometimes ignore their kids telling them they were sexually abused, being excluded for a certain characteristic, loneliness and how society can be harsh if you're different (I mean... the woman wrote Brokeback Mountain).

But she writes for adults, and doesn't give a shit if you want the happy ending or not.

Nah, you know she would be that member that shows up every week without having read anything and tries to change the subject of the conversation to something that isn't the book because otherwise she wouldn't know what to say. And even if she read the book, her analysis would be "You guizeeee... this book was sooooooo good, like... it was a situation."

GargoyleGorl

Token SJW
kiwifarms.net
If Amber's tastes had matured and her brain hadn't remained stuck at 15yo, she would probably enjoy Annie Proulx's writing. The woman writes a lot about abusive families, how parents sometimes ignore their kids telling them they were sexually abused, being excluded for a certain characteristic, loneliness and how society can be harsh if you're different (I mean... the woman wrote Brokeback Mountain).

But she writes for adults, and doesn't give a shit if you want the happy ending or not.

Nah, you know she would be that member that shows up every week without having read anything and tries to change the subject of the conversation to something that isn't the book because otherwise she wouldn't know what to say. And even if she read the book, her analysis would be "You guizeeee... this book was sooooooo good, like... it was a situation."
What a fucking nightmare that would be...

"Welcome to the book club! This week, we're looking at the complex symbolism in 'Slaughterhouse-Five'..."

"DId I TELL yoU I LOsT 89 pOUnDS OnCE?!‽"

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
GrammarLynn gets on my nerves but is vastly amusing. And I will echo Justine of Kicking Geese and say DayOneAmberlynn is fun.

Speaking of WriterLynn and Annie Proulx (a combination of words I never, ever imagined writing) I wonder what ReaderLynn would make of The Shipping News. If she were BooktuberLynn, that review video would be golden.

StrawberryDouche

kiwifarms.net
I had a particularly autistic moment, so I took all the 'Lynns mentioned so far (plus a few who are apparently no one's favorite) and made this handy diagram.

View attachment 970905

Edit: Missed one.
Woah. It's like looking down down at Amber from space. You have the Poop Bun of Delusion at the top, then the cascading, mountainous fat wads mimicking limbs that contain her multitudes.

That's a great bit of autism and belongs up there with The Cycle.❤

Moonpie

Ride The Lightening. Fade To Black.
kiwifarms.net
I also enjoy Toddlerlynn, when she claps her hands together and squeals “mmm!” with her mouth full when she tries a bite of some undoubtedly mayo-soaked, salty, fried monstrosity. Sometimes accompanied by an enthusiastic thumbs up with her Michelin man paw.
She has the ugliest fucking mouth I've ever seen. Stuffing it full. Clapping like a fat ass toddler.
The pleasure she gets from stuffing her face is bizarre.

firestarfag

Fucking trees
kiwifarms.net
WriterLynn is a classic. Those words engulf me more than she engulfs her carbs.
PrideLynn, where she looooooves to talk about lesbians and how great being a lesbian is and how there's so much hate in whatever state she lives in against LGBTUVWXYZ
SituationLynn. It's a speaks-for-itself-situation.
ScooterLynn. I left the scooter in the parking lot because one lady told me she liked it.
EDLynn. BetterHelp~
RoachLynn. I miss our bug friends.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino