Which lolcow did the most damage to the Farms? -

• DDoS is active again.

julzjulzzjulzzz

kiwifarms.net
A few years back there was this hardcore autist named Bryce Cherry who had a thread here. Dude was completely out of it, very low-functioning and genuinely autistic. People speculated he was the type who if found his own thread, is so mentally deficient he probably couldn't understand what people were saying about him; THAT level of autism..

Somehow the fucker filed a complaint and got the domain terminated for a short period. Surprised the shit out of everyone. There's probably been more extreme cases of damage to KF, but if you seriously look into Bryce Cherry and the state of him, it becomes hilarious and even baffling how he managed to go through with trying to get rid of the farms AT ALL

Captain Manning

#Justice4Stu
kiwifarms.net
PPP created quite the site wide 'tism. Either everybody was totally for him, or totally against him. There was this grand autistic conspiracy being whispered about. Null was driven to the edge of sanity. Threads were locked. Banhammers flew against the most brazenly idiotic users that sperged out at Null and other mods. In the end, PPP got a cow thread, and Dick's thread became a cow thread.

When the dust finally settled... ummm...

Actually, you know what? In hindsight, all that was awesome. Absolutely a net positive for the site.

Nevermind. I'll just be unoriginal and say Vordrack.

Wojak Moment

Professional Dumbass
kiwifarms.net
In contrast to cows actively destroying the farms, I think YandereDev is pretty effective passively with his fans shitting up his thread consistently. Not really a cow (maybe), but NotBasedNorRedpilled impersonating Null when he broke into Alex's E-Mail and stole the subreddit also brought them, and got the registration shut down for some time.
Not to mention, that subreddit hack made alot of redditfags make a farms account and shit up every thread with shit we already know about Alex

LordofCringe7206

What's that Plank? They're hiding in the library?
kiwifarms.net
I think the one group that never gets brought up enough are the zoosadists. Those leaks were some of the most repulsive shit to ever hit the farms. This site has obviously had a history with several horrorcows, but the depth and scale brought on by the zoosadists was unlike anything that came before or since. I think it really did unnerve a lot of people, almost made them want to quit coming here. I know that's how it was for me.

On top of that, it only helped engineer a new flame war between this site and the furry community. To this day furries are still mobilized against us over that drama. They were the top suspects in last years data breach.

Goofy Logic

Is this thing working right?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'll suggest Chole Sagal, Elizabeth Waite and Julie Terryberry, because their suicides were blamed on the Kiwi Farms despite their severe mental illness, and in the case of Elizabeth, the farms did not even know of her until her suicide. Other cows blamed it on the farms in a attempt to label the forum as a band of sadistic cybercriminals.

If you hear someone like Vordy or Tommy Tooter claim the farms were responsible for suicides, those three are the reason.

Xarpho

You crack me up, clown.
kiwifarms.net
that tranny who self-immolated and temporarily got this site shutdown
I remember when Sagal offed herself, and I remember how ResetEra (or some other troon nest) cried foul at us while pretending to care, but I don't remember a shutdown, unless you're talking about some massive DDOS attack (which crops up occasionally).

Catmannjew

"fuck you, you fake satanic jew."
kiwifarms.net
I'll suggest Chole Sagal, Elizabeth Waite and Julie Terryberry, because their suicides were blamed on the Kiwi Farms despite their severe mental illness, and in the case of Elizabeth, the farms did not even know of her until her suicide. Other cows blamed it on the farms in a attempt to label the forum as a band of sadistic cybercriminals.

If you hear someone like Vordy or Tommy Tooter claim the farms were responsible for suicides, those three are the reason.

I have been reading up on Greta's thread and what happened with Elizabeth Waite. What greta did and how that death was used as a weapon and spun to take the blame off their shitty call line while Waite's sister came out and said was greta not trolls. Blew me away. But greta Took it a step further and found null. So to add on to this. Greta Martela, Nina and Trans-lifeline.

Disgruntled Pupper

Thuuder only happens wlen its raisinl
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Jace Connors. It's bad enough we got tricked into spending like two years obsessively following a fake lolcow, but there's no recovering from the fact that he was actually a KF admin the entire time.

Plus since deagledad left Jursh has been trying to fill the void of a cool older brother/dad figure which has lead him to rub elbows with the likes of Lowtax and Dick but he keeps getting burned and it's all very sad.