Which lolcow did the most damage to the Farms? -

naught

I'm going to unlock all the achievements.
kiwifarms.net
At the top of the list is Vordrak.
Beneath him is the Yaniv a-log who hacked the site last year. And, yes, the reason they gave for hacking the site was that the users on this site were not doing enough to be a personal army against Yaniv.
wow is that the deep lore? Scummy? He should have directed his anger at the tech companies who helped Yaniv not here.

I heard the "hack" was done with invites or pms.
Any truth to it?

Someone appears to have taken this thread as a challenge.
That's what I thought when I saw this
download.png

Vic Mignogna.
True, weeb war's is cancer.

Chris. Because with him/her, this site wouldn't even exist.

checkmate.
:drink:

I still don't get what Vordy is so angry about, but then again he also really hated Amy Lee for some bizarre reason.
Vordy Samuel can never become a proper lawyer due to his exceptional behaviour. See his evanessence obsession for reference.

naught sock account 1

KILL COUNT: 3
kiwifarms.net
Vordrak. He's the whole reason it costs so much to run the Farms.
I gave the Godwinson vordrak interview a listen.

What an absolute nonce, I hope he listens to it and hears how manic he sounds.
The actual answer to this is an obscure user who didn't even get this own thread and whose name really shouldn't even be said on the website, but Vordrak and Donny Long seem like a close second to due to the effect they had on Nool's personal life. And yet, we survive.
Danny long? 🧐

Burmese Rice Farmer

Myanmar's new head of state
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Personally, I'd say it was Mr. Enter and the Entersphere, you know something is so garbage, so fucking awry and loaded with the dumbest of retards that an entire subforum needs to be locked up, and the new thread on Enter has attracted autists like NNewt84 who still shit up the farms

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
wow is that the deep lore? Scummy? He should have directed his anger at the tech companies who helped Yaniv not here.

I heard the "hack" was done with invites or pms.
Any truth to it?

Not sure about the latter, but I've seen the messages the perpetrator made and that was the reason they gave.
It was as autistic as you would expect.
I'm sure the users that managed to see them could post them here.

SloberrinJ

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ambelynn Reid, since she probably made a brand new server necessary.
I agree but for a different reason. I barely knew about this excuse for a human until I came here and realized she sucked up half of the KF universe. Is she eating the servers too?

Coach Kreeton Of All That

Got muh balloon while breaking precious inventory!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Gonna have to go with enemy of the state, Vordrak. Got the site shut down and declared that he had an autistic legion of doom he was working with.

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Actually, you know, I'll add Ethan Ralph. His downward spiral of a life after Knoxville (fun fact - 95% of posts in Ralph's thread were made after that, which is roughly 55k posts in almost two years, for fuck's sake) not only turned his thread into complete cancer, that's impossible to follow without being pretty high on a spectrum (I read YanDev's thread, I know what I'm talking about and it's not nearly as bad), but he brought incredibly autistic a-loggy users to this forum. Luckily they stick to their shithole, but every now and then they go for a walk and shit other threads, like Metokur's or Mundane Matt's, because in their book everyone, who opened their mouth against Gunt is a hero and everyone, who doesn't give a fuck is his buddy. This is all your fault, @theralph!

verygayFrogs

kiwifarms.net
A few years back there was this hardcore autist named Bryce Cherry who had a thread here. Dude was completely out of it, very low-functioning and genuinely autistic. People speculated he was the type who if found his own thread, is so mentally deficient he probably couldn't understand what people were saying about him; THAT level of autism..

Somehow the fucker filed a complaint and got the domain terminated for a short period. Surprised the shit out of everyone. There's probably been more extreme cases of damage to KF, but if you seriously look into Bryce Cherry and the state of him, it becomes hilarious and even baffling how he managed to go through with trying to get rid of the farms AT ALL
I mean the dude made a terrorist threat and hacked his local news station so that ain't that far off (hell, he's the fucking reason I found Kiwi farms. Late to the party but still found the place)

julzjulzzjulzzz

kiwifarms.net
I mean the dude made a terrorist threat and hacked his local news station so that ain't that far off (hell, he's the fucking reason I found Kiwi farms. Late to the party but still found the place)
Bryce Cherry is quite the complex character, on one hand the guy seems completely autistic and out of it. But then he also pulls very extreme stunts like that. Interesting.