Canned Bread

Wow, they have it!
kiwifarms.net
strikerwolf is about as dumb as Mashiiro from The Pet Girl of Sakurasou

Last edited:

Silent

kiwifarms.net
DSP as One Punch Man.

WOOOOWWWWWW I DIDNT THINK MY JOKE-PUNCH WAS GONNA KILL YOU WOOOOWWWW. BUGGED PUNCHING MECHANICS!!!

33589588-14DD-4E58-9E75-B3CEEEFAFC9E.jpeg

jellycar

Actually Patty Hearst...or ScarJo if you prefer.
kiwifarms.net
Jesuotaku is Okane na Gai

Lindsay Ellis is that bitch from Shield Hero

Lupa is aggretsuko

The Shadow

As you sow evil, so shall you reap evil.
kiwifarms.net
The Major from Hellsing is basically MovieBob with less fat and without being a total void of charisma.

PururinSenpai

BUT MUUUUUMKEEEEY!
kiwifarms.net
Gazi Kodzo is basically Scar from Fullmetal Alchemist with all the race shit they go on about.
(Minus the redemption part of course.)

Sexy Senior Citizen

What's the big deal? It's called a fetish!
kiwifarms.net
Dobson reminds me of Shinji at the start of Evangelion: a whining little brat who can't bring himself to do anything, even with all the rewards offered to him.

PururinSenpai

BUT MUUUUUMKEEEEY!
kiwifarms.net
Dobson reminds me of Shinji at the start of Evangelion: a whining little brat who can't bring himself to do anything, even with all the rewards offered to him.
At least Shinji had a reason to be a whiny little bitch considering the situation he was in. Dobson's a whiny little bitch because he's 30 something year old manchild who is too autistic to make a successful career out of being a cartoonist, not being able to stop himself from making an ass out of himself and acts like a constant whiteknight for women everywhere.
And as we all know, Shinji could never respect women the way Dobson does.

• Agree
Reactions: Sexy Senior Citizen
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino