• luna slater

Votes: 12 8.9%
  • other (specify)

Votes: 8 5.9%

• Total voters
V

VJ 120

kiwifarms.net
Ashley the Skeleton. I mean really, there's no way she can keep going the way she is. She's literally nothing but bones at this point. She can't even walk.

Also if we're talking an hero, I can see Ashley doing that as well. She's got a really messed up brain and I can see something major (death of her mother, financial hardships, a guy toying with her heart, etc) really fucking her up to the point of no return.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I always figured Taxman for the first lolcow to bite it. The man downs absinthe like it's water.
Absinthe makes the heart grow fonder. It's good stuff.

I'm going with Faye Kane. Apparently she has liver failure and will probably die soon. It's from PULL, so remember that these weird female minds may interpret facts differently than we superior males do, but still. Bitch is pretty likely to croak soon.

DirkBloodStormKing

Actual Lesbian Female
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm gonna say either Tammy Slaton, Striker Wolf, 600goingon700, Ashley, Fit Vegan Ginger, Nick Bate, or Jesse Young. The first five for having attrocious health problems like being severely obese or underweight/anorexic and the latter two for being child rapists/animal abusers, both of which are widely despised in the big house. Though if I had to choose one, I would most likely go with Tammy Slaton because I highly doubt she will make it to 2017 AT ALL with how morbidly obese she is.

DrainRedRain

Autoandrogynephile
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think that the Pony Addicts have a great chance to off themselves. Taxman is a substance abuser and top crazy: If the idea that suicide is the only way to go to his promised land pops on his mind, he will be An Hero.
Jin have chances to off himself too, specially if his sloppy looking plushie suffer some 'letal' damage.

But I still think Tammy Slaton dies first, imho.

• Agree
Reactions: DirkBloodStormKing

DirkBloodStormKing

Actual Lesbian Female
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't think it'll be Tammy. It's amazing how long landwhales can live, even at their most immobile. Nick is likely. Kiddy diddlers die quick in the pen. Jessie might get off light since he's in redneckistan. Of course, this discounts anyone becoming an hero.
I said Tammy because she's had to go to the hospital multiple times due to how unhealthy she is and she almost died from pneumonia back in 2015 because of it. Sick Nick I could see because child molesters are at the bottom rung for when it comes to prison, hence why he would be a close second.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I said Tammy because she's had to go to the hospital multiple times due to how unhealthy she is and she almost died from pneumonia back in 2015 because of it. Sick Nick I could see because child molesters are at the bottom rung for when it comes to prison, hence why he would be a close second.
Yeah but child molesters are so obviously likely targets it's typical to keep them isolated. It only takes a few minutes for an "accident" to happen though and for them to be left in a room with the kind of guy who would take the opportunity.

• Agree
Reactions: DirkBloodStormKing

The Jumping Dwarf

I'm offendered if misgendered
kiwifarms.net
Ashley and Tammy have already outlived two cows while under observation. I suppose that's some sort of achievement.

Considering how chaotic lolcows' lives are, I don't think anybody could accurately predict which one will quick the bucket next. It does seem like for some reason femcows have a much higher chance of dying spontaneously, though.

M

MG 620

kiwifarms.net
Also, my guess is Donny Long. Because he is not quite there.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Since the thread's been bumped, count my new vote in for the gothic brony kid who keeps talking about wanting to visit "Equestria" (aka his idea of heaven). I think he's gonna kill himself tbh.
He wouldn't be the first brony to do that.

brony-funeral.jpg

Nor would he be the last.

Tags
None