Votes: 12 8.9%
  • other (specify)

Votes: 8 5.9%

• Total voters

sperginity

rot pocket
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Frankly I'm surprised that Jack 'Two Strokes and One Arm' Scalfani isn't higher on your lists.
its really hard to compare the chronically ill on the list to people who might OD or neck themselves because they simply decided to.

for anyone who was not aware, amberlynn had a UTI for like 2 months (maybe she still does???) and cellulitis which proved to be antibiotic resistant. I don't know the status of chantal's blood clot saga but i am pretty sure she is still on anticoagulants.

• Thunk-Provoking
  • Informative
Reactions: Aaa0aaa0 and d12

dingobaby

kiwifarms.net
Surprised munchies like sad walrus Paige or ol' poop in the wounds Kelly haven't succumbed to their fuckery. They must have Round Up weed killer for blood.

• Feels
Reactions: Uncanny Valley

JK Rowling

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'd like it to be Morgane Oger. I would like it even more if his death occurred because Yaniv murdered him.

CWCissey

Charming Man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Spoony is my guess.

Boogie has Beetus legs, but also a roof over his head that's guaranteed for now.

Over than that, I could see Phil getting beaten to death, or Russ dying in a really mundane way.

MediocreMilt

We must secure the existence of our gf's daughters
kiwifarms.net
it just takes one chinese twink looking for bareback orgies in sanfran to exterminate all the rat kings. isn't AIDS+coronavirus pretty much guaranteed death?
Well, if they're right that AIDS meds kill the virus, maybe the pozzed will inherit the Earth.

EDIT: As far as the poll goes, something like a rat king has the advantage. It's a broad category that includes minor cows most people don't follow (as opposed to a known quantity like Yaniv specifically) who could snap any day and 41%.

Syaoran Li

White Trash Degenerate
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My best guess is Spoony, Tooter, or one of the Rat Kings (my money's on ADF)

Boogie will probably be the next cow to die after them.

Sparky Lurker

Arauto do Autismo
kiwifarms.net
Br cow is trying to commit suicide via sodium right now:
View attachment 1161052
Atestado_de_óbito_Technomage.pngTechnomageÓbito.png

Tags
None