WHICH LOLCOW WOULD YOU EAT -

• The Kiwi Farms is running a Fediverse Node, which is like Twitter but decentralized between many individual providers, similar to email. Feel free to sign up and follow me. There are many more services we federate with, and you will see all that content with one account. (Feedback thread.)

Maintenance is concluded.

Kiomei

Get KO'd and dolphinpilled
kiwifarms.net
Dominique Skye, dat phat ass, cause it could feed a third world country.

Ralph Barnhardt

I tried that once...it was alright I guess.
kiwifarms.net
Moviebob, Jowls, boil them down and you’d have some nice head cheese. Wouldn’t need seasoning or nothin’!

twattycake

kiwifarms.net
Wagyu farmers take great care to ensure that the animals never face any stress in their lives, and always have the best food to eat. I have heard of some farmers giving the animals high class chocolate to eat, because of some of the effects that cocoa has on the meat.

Which victim has the best diet and the least stress in their life? I am tempted to say DSP. He just waddles around his house and has his wife cook for him. But he HATES video games, after being forced to play them non-stop for his job 6 days a week. Or perhaps Christine, who has never faced any real adversity or obligation in his life. But he has the worst diet of potentially any human being in the world.
In that case, might I suggest Richard Jones (aka @Buffalo Bill)? Similar lifestyle as DSP but he still likes vidya. The guy even goes on holiday in mental hospitals when things get a little rough!

Thigh with some fava beans and a nice Chianti marinated in red wine would probably be my preferred cut, it's big enough to feed a family and one of the leaner cuts on him.

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: heathercho

Dopey Cunt

Management frowns on it. I dunno management?? lol
kiwifarms.net
Monica Rial, her chub rolls. She's fat so she can take care of my equally fat appetite and because I know the thought of gettin' eaten by someone would piss her off, giving her that extra delicioso flavor.

• Winner
Reactions: Lou Wrong

Cedric_Eff

I’m the Lord of the Harvest!
kiwifarms.net
The entirety of NormalBoots and Channel Awesome. It might make the best buffet dinner.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino