Which lolcow would you unironically sex? -

RembrandtCourage

kiwifarms.net
Pre-islam Kanadajin3. Her hostess outfit pic isn't the worst and you can always have sex with the lights off. I'm surprised she hasn't been mentioned yet here. Not the worst looking in the beauty parlor.

Quantum Diabetes

The audacity of gout
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I would buy a few table dances from Dsp's sister in law Jenna and smoke some weed with her public.

Michael Jacks0n

You know I'm bad, I'm bad.
kiwifarms.net
I think I've posted this before, but the obvious are as goes:
  • Sh0e is the only lolcow that I find physically attractive
    • I guess next would be Idubbbz's GF pre-bolt ons
  • Anita Sarkeesian is fuckable at best, like a 5/10
  • ZombiUnicorn used to be really attractive, in my opinion during the culture wars/Bully Hunters days: she had some THICCness and some big tiddies, but her face is weird looking. She's basically just generic big tit dangerhair eThot #64820850F
  • Young Lindsay Ellis was cute, but nothing special. I'd smash maybe like 5 years or so ago, but she's aged badly and wasn't great to begin with
  • Pre-trans Jess Otaku was cute in a tomboy kinda way, but she's not even fuckable anymore. In 2013? Definitely I'd hit
  • Alinity has a nice body, but I'd never be able to stick my dick where a dog's tongue has ever been 🤮
Every other female lolcow I can think of off the top of my head is morbidly obese or absolutely hideous.

Harlay de Champvallon

Archevêque de Paris, Duc de Saint-Cloud
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Definitely ok boomer girl. Seems an absolute ditz and her politics are sophmoric but love to go a few rounds with her if she promised not to speak.
The name of that Mexican escapes me, but she got in trouble for domestic violence against a former boyfriend. Not a low wattage lib ditz, but quite possible a legit crazywoman. She has stick-like chicken legs. Very meh.

RembrandtCourage

kiwifarms.net
The name of that Mexican escapes me, but she got in trouble for domestic violence against a former boyfriend. Not a low wattage lib ditz, but quite possible a legit crazywoman. She has stick-like chicken legs. Very meh.
Are you referring to the ok boomer girl? Cause if you are it turned out she has a sugar daddy and made quite the anti-woke comments about wage workers in her other social media profiles. And correct me if I'm wrong but there was a minor Twitter thread on her and she had some weird stances on necrophilia or cannibalism or something. The necro bit is up in the air but the sugar daddy and mean comments are 100% true. Sorry I don't have the receipts on hand though.

Harlay de Champvallon

Archevêque de Paris, Duc de Saint-Cloud
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Are you referring to the ok boomer girl? Cause if you are it turned out she has a sugar daddy and made quite the anti-woke comments about wage workers in her other social media profiles. And correct me if I'm wrong but there was a minor Twitter thread on her and she had some weird stances on necrophilia or cannibalism or something. The necro bit is up in the air but the sugar daddy and mean comments are 100% true. Sorry I don't have the receipts on hand though.
I got it now, Neekolul. I'm not 100% sure that Bronfman is a sugar daddy, maybe well off parents, but a promoter or similar, small time.

RembrandtCourage

kiwifarms.net
I got it now, Neekolul. I'm not 100% sure that Bronfman is a sugar daddy, maybe well off parents, but a promoter or similar, small time.
I'm fairly sure he's her sugar daddy cause someone mentioned it was him who paid for her boob job...unless that was someone else.

EDIT: I'm an idiot who completely forgot about her thread's existence on the farm.

Last edited:

Pitere pit

Has man gone insane?
kiwifarms.net
_ Lindsay Ellis, her friend Jenny and that one named SarahZ. As long as they don't talk I can tolerate and fuck them.
_ Idubbz gf.
_ Some fakeboys on the tranny sideshows thread. You know, the females who say they are men but they aren't on t.
_ Anna Mclerran, from Chris chan's infamy.