Which lolcow would you unironically sex? -

Pargon

Engaging in cultural trench warfare
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Felicia Day is just so pretty and that smile, ughhhh. She is just sooooooooooooooooooo beautiful. Yeah, I would unironically have CONSENSUAL intercourse with Felicia Day even if her personality makes me want to slit my wrists.
No rule saying you have to hang out for the afterglow or make them breakfast after.

Or that you couldn't immediately roll over and smother them with a pillow.

Syaoran Li

Branson's Most Wanted
kiwifarms.net
This is an obvious honeypot bait thread, but I'll go for it anyway.

If I had to have sex with a lolcow, I'd honestly choose Pixyteri, provided she takes a shower first and I've got protection.

Yes, we all know the meme of "Pixy is fat and I would not have sex with her" but Pixy did lose weight and she is one of the most benign lolcows in terms of personality.

Even when she was fat, Pixy was not super-obese like Amberlynn, Momo, or the Slatons. Aside from her chin and her cosplays, she looked relatively normal despite her weight.

A good rule of thumb is "Don't stick your dick in the crazy" and Pixy is the least crazy of the female lolcows

Rice Is Ready

Niggerlicious
kiwifarms.net
I mean James Charles isn't a bad choice, though I'd get an STD or something along those lines
Patrician choice. He be good in a road warrior apocalypse scenario when you need a bitch boy rape slave.

Attachments

Kenya Jones

kiwifarms.net
Patrician choice. He be good in a road warrior apocalypse scenario when you need a bitch boy rape slave.
I mean the worst part about him other than his personality is the make-up. I bet nobody would have cared about him if he didn't wear the fucking make-up. But yeah he'd make a great road warrior sex slave

Double Dee

IT'S THE COMPROMISE OF THE APOCALYPSE!!!
kiwifarms.net
Copout: Null. Honestly though, from what pics I've seen of him, our Erverlord's eyes are a nice shade of blue.

Not so much: MrRepzion or (if there was no cameras) Mumkey. The former hate-fellates Onision a bit too much, though, so Mumkey first.

Honorary mention: the gal behind Manic Pixie Nightmare Girls- I don't like the depressed thing Jessica clings to, but she otherwise seems mellow and is alright-looking as far as I'm concerned.

Edit: words, might've earned some Islamic.

Last edited:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino