Which lolcow would you unironically sex? -

Jester69

kiwifarms.net
Narcissa Wright. His Cosmo-hole will be ruined and glazed with my Jester-juice. Yes, I said it. There's something about how broken he is that makes me wanna empty my creamy milkie tank in his mentally ill tranny flank.

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: niconiconecro

niconiconecro

the jncos stay on during sex
kiwifarms.net
Narcissa Wright. His Cosmo-hole will be ruined and glazed with my Jester-juice. Yes, I said it. There's something about how broken he is that makes me wanna empty my creamy milkie tank in his mentally ill tranny flank.
This, I want to gag Cosmo with my dick.

• Feels
Reactions: Jester69

DatSpicyBoi

kiwifarms.net
shoe0nhead.

To be honest...yeah. I would. The problem is that she's short and weird as fuck.
Don't think Shoe really qualifies as a lolcow. If I'm being 100 percent honest, probably Natalie Portman. I know she's too famous but her outbursts would more than qualify her. Either that or pre-Chris Ray Gun Laci Green.

Elysian

kiwifarms.net
If I had to pick one it'd probably be Katie Charm circa 2013 when he was a buff chad bitcoin millionaire named James instead of a crazy tranny LARPing as a 20-something sassy lesbian with a shitty fake black people accent.

Dimetrodon

Not a reptile or a mammal
kiwifarms.net
sh0eonhead or maybe Lindsay Ellis. For the latter, though, I'd have to spend about an hour with a douche washing out all the black semen from her fuckhole.

• Islamic Content
Reactions: Pocket Dragoon

JambledUpWords

Orange chicken’s #1 fan
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Moviebob. I’ll become his superior wife in the superior future. He says it’s okay so long as I let him use Twitter and bring homemade tendies to bed. He plans to eat the tendies with BBQ sauce off my body.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino