Which Ninja Turtle is the best? - The answer may shell shock you

Princess Peaches

✨✨✨✨
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Now it’s time for the real hard hitting question: which ninja turtle is the best and why?

You can include Jennika and Venus if you want to but you’ll be called a coomer.

The real answer is Raphael for his personality and funny jokes.
F7823504-7F90-443C-B95C-CD5B069328C9.jpeg

Solution
Michelangelo, for his personality and funny jokes.

f5bc9f32d468e87cd2be803cc455ade9.jpg

Leo was boring, Donatello was autistic, Raph was an edgelord, Slash was a tryhard edgelord, Jennika isn't really a turtle, and everyone hates Venus. Mikey is really the only choice.

The Jumping Dwarf

Aye, me bottle o' scrumpy
kiwifarms.net
Michelangelo, for his personality and funny jokes.

View attachment 2657060

Leo was boring, Donatello was autistic, Raph was an edgelord, Slash was a tryhard edgelord, Jennika isn't really a turtle, and everyone hates Venus. Mikey is really the only choice.
Donatello is indeed autistic. That's why he was my favorite.

1264531436.jpg

I liked him better because he was sort of a naturally funny mad scientist character, while Mikey was kinda a tryhard.

I'm only talking about the 80s turtles, though. All other versions are generally shit.

Solid Snek

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2657081

I liked him better because he was sort of a naturally funny mad scientist character, while Mikey was kinda a tryhard.

I'm only talking about the 80s turtles, though. All other versions are generally shit.
Don would be my second favorite, because of his autism. But Mikey was naturally funny. He was not a tryhard, just a partyhard.

He was a bit... intense. I'll give you that. But there's a difference between being a natural bon vivant, like l'orange Michelangelo, and trying desperately to be seen a certain way, as Slash and to a lesser extent Raph was.

Princess Peaches

✨✨✨✨
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No poll? Wtf is wrong with you op? You're not new
Shit you’re right I fucked up.
400CD963-8106-47EA-92A2-2A1C021F668A.jpeg

View attachment 2657081

Nah the 2003 and 2012 shows are pretty good. Rise is cringe though the turtles don’t even act like themselves. Also calling Don autistic made me lol.

I will not put up with the Raphaello slander look inside yourself and see he is the best.
9D3BC227-31E9-42CF-B0FC-310D07E01610.png

Solid Snek

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Nah the 2003 and 2012 shows are pretty good. Rise is cringe though the turtles don’t even act like themselves. Also calling Don autistic made me lol.

I will not put up with the Raphaello slander look inside yourself and see he is the best.
View attachment 2657326
Raph is fourth best; he's above Slash and the girl turtles, but below Leonardo. Unless you include his Kaneda bike, in which case he's second best - but only so long as he does Kaneda moves.

The problem with Raph is that he fights with a girl weapon (Mileena, lame), his colour sucks (Communist), and he's mean to the other turtles. Being an edgelord can work, but if you're Too Cool For School and taking it out on your friends as readily as the Foot Clan, then you're not a badass rebel, you're just a bully.

The one with the swords. The rest are pussy weapons.
Leonardo has the "coolest" weapon in theory. He also had the best color.

However, Leonardo had a boring personality. Worse, he used his swords wrong; he liked to hit people with the hilt and sometimes the flat of the blade, which was simply insane. Having a cool weapon is a plus, but it doesn't matter how cool your weapon is if you use it in a lame way.

So the overall result is that Leo doesn't have the best weapon - he's third best in terms of weapons, over Raph's girly sais, but under Mikey's Bruce Lee nunchuks and Don's OP bo (which dominated the NES and Arcade games).

Last edited:

Billy Beer

kiwifarms.net
Leonardo has the "coolest" weapon in theory. He also had the best color.

However, Leonardo had a boring personality. Worse, he used his swords wrong; he liked to hit people with the hilt and sometimes the flat of the blade, which was simply insane. Having a cool weapon is a plus, but it doesn't matter how cool your weapon is if you use it in a lame way.

So the overall result is that Leo doesn't have the best weapon - he's third best in terms of weapons, over Raph's girly sais, but under Mikey's Bruce Lee nunchuks and Don's OP bo (which dominated the NES and Arcade games).
I would rate this autistic, but I agree 100%. Sword guy had worse personality, i think ginger or red were the funniest/coolest. Sais are gay as fuck and nunchucks are for show offs, big stick is aight to twat people with, but double swords would have done more damage, it was a kids show though.

Real answer to ops questions: @blamespace

Princess Peaches

✨✨✨✨
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Interesting weapon breakdown but how are sai a faggy weapon?

Mentioning the nunchuck thing might change my answer to Mikey then. He can duel wield them and is naturally gifted with his weapon considering how much he goofs off compared to the other three.

Prophetic Spirit

"I'm a sex symbol. You gotta deal with it!"
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, Ralph & Mikey are the most flamboyant (more Mikey than Ralph IMO) of the group. Leo probably is intentional boring because of the leadership and Donatello is... him.