Which pesudo-intellectual LOLCow do you dislike the most? -

WinterMoonsLight

J'ai une âme solitaire
kiwifarms.net
Lorerunner aka Steven Strick aka Magus Xenoheart (yes that's his new real life name)

Dude does Livestreams on twitch spending 5 or 6 hours (no hyperbole) sperging on every little last detail on the "lore" of Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy. He's a complete stereotype of the pseudo-intellectual hipster doofus who acts like he's more clever than he actually is.

That's not why I hate him. People like him are a dime a dozen. He molested an 11 year old girl, is a free man because of technicalities and carries on like nothing ever happened.

Y2KKK Baby

The Codex of Ultimate Wisdom???
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Dude does Livestreams on twitch spending 5 or 6 hours (no hyperbole) sperging on every little last detail on the "lore" of Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy. He's a complete stereotype of the pseudo-intellectual hipster doofus who acts like he's more clever than he actually is.

That's not why I hate him. People like him are a dime a dozen. He molested an 11 year old girl, is a free man because of technicalities and carries on like nothing ever happened.
He sounds pretty cool

The A&H subforum (& Deep Thoughts)
WOKE.

Fat Pikachu

Is your privilege running? You better go check it!
kiwifarms.net
the answer is that smug British cunt who thinks that all Zelda dungeons have to be built the same way and makes videos about how thats the only way to make a proper dungeon.
Are you talking about this guy? Because he's so insufferable. A contrarian hiding behind some bullshit "system". It's so clear in his videos that he has a huge bias for his favorite games because the flowchart thing of non-linearity is easily tweaked to make it look like the dungeon is great or bad for no reason. I'd have no issue with a guy doing reviews of Zelda dungeons like KingK has his retrospectives, but not when it's posed like "this is the objective truth".

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Lou Wrong

DDBCAE CBAADCBE

kiwifarms.net
CuntraPoints is one of the big names spreading around this 'trap' is a bad word bullshit.

I had a friend get mad because I linked to a video with a trap in the thumbnail. He said

"Why a character from apocrypha? Just so they can go "AGHHHH TRAP (that's a pejorative by the way) EW WHY ANIME WHY FACEPALM FACEPALM LUL""

I just wanted to backhand him so bad.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino