Which pesudo-intellectual LOLCow do you dislike the most? -

Elwood P. Dowd

Gone Daddy Gone
kiwifarms.net
I'm ten pages into Joseph Campbell's The Hero With a Thousand Faces and am understanding about one word in three. This thread is halfway inspiring me to start a YouTube channel about the Monomyth in Smash Bros. Contribute to my Patreon, peasants.

• Feels
Reactions: escapegoat

The best and greatest

kiwifarms.net
Oh man that's a hard one

There's just so fucking many of them. The internet practically brought us back to Roman times Jerusalem and there's a prophet on every corner with this shit.

I would say I probably hate them conceptually together more than I loath any of them individually, but if I had to pick...Probably Jean Francois Guerippee(Notevengonnatrylol) only because even more than sargon JF is both an egotistical narcissist...AND a coward who doesn't like being challenged hence his predilection for the mentally impaired. In my view, this effectively puts him at or below the church of Scientology as a bare minimum.

The best and greatest

kiwifarms.net
Hbumb is a fucking weaselly soyboy sped but he understands something very important: Fallout 3 was shit.

Now, Razorfist, on the other hand...
About his only other contribution was the calling out of other people's lack of proper citation for their work...But even he doesn't seem to bother with that anymore so what fucking good is he?

U

UE 558

kiwifarms.net
Nate talks to you.
(I picked this video because a lot of people seem to dislike it)

He’s an atheist, gamer gater... thing?
He doesn’t have a thread here, but he does have an ED page.

Sounds like a perfect candidate to become a Sargoon capo

Now, Razorfist, on the other hand...
Razorfist is just an angsty, contrarian brainlet who likes to sniff his own farts

Sprig of Parsley

Damnation dignified
kiwifarms.net
Razorfist is just an angsty, contrarian brainlet who likes to sniff his own farts
Yes, but most importantly he said Fallout 3 was BETTER than Fallout: New Vegas. There are lots of angsty, contrarian brainlets about, but saying FO3>FNV requires some kind of fucking brain damage.

U

UE 558

kiwifarms.net
Yes, but most importantly he said Fallout 3 was BETTER than Fallout: New Vegas. There are lots of angsty, contrarian brainlets about, but saying FO3>FNV requires some kind of fucking brain damage.
It’s because he has an Obsidian hateboner, he also has a Kojima hateboner, which is why he thinks TMNT: Out of the Shadows on PS3, a glitchy, ugly, badly made bargain basement Arkham knockoff with TMNT characters is better than Revengeance and tried to argue that it had a better combat system than both it and Sleeping Dogs.

Also, I love how he tried to argue that TMNT had a better camera, even though I could at least SEE enemies in MGR, while in TMNT, the camera would sometime phase through walls like a fucking PS2 game

Last edited by a moderator:
Tags
None