Which pesudo-intellectual LOLCow do you dislike the most? -

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
@Syndrome of a Down, I do not like being called by such negative (to say nothing of racially-incorrect) terminology. Also, I am not "going all out" today, & even if I were, that is not the thing to ask about today in response to a post I made days ago.

Lastly, I have never had anything "ghostwritten", nor have I ever seen that pseudonym or picture before. (I was the title of a film almost 20 years ago.)

drtoboggan

Please, call me Mantis.
kiwifarms.net
T Gay just proved, once again, that he has no friends by way of his typical cop out. Must suck to be him.

Cowlick

TJChurch
Null's Personal Hero &/or Best Friend
kiwifarms.net
1] @AnOminous , that's bullshit, as is much of what's written about me in this thread, & the many other threads that have included posts about me &/or been created about (& some named after) me in the past.

2] @drtoboggan , I did no such thing. I did not use any cop out, & I rarely do, so I have no such "typical" one. Furthermore, it is impossible to prove I have no friends, as I have more friends than the rest of the members here combined. Lastly, do not insist on posting the final sentence of your post, which we all know to simply be a thinly-veiled way of including something true in your post: The fact you wish you could BE able to SUCK me, or vice-versa.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
1] @AnOminous , that's bullshit, as is much of what's written about me in this thread, & the many other threads that have included posts about me &/or been created about (& some named after) me in the past.
It's not bullshit, it's just literally an actual movie named Cowlick.

• Agree
Reactions: Uncanny Valley

drtoboggan

Please, call me Mantis.
kiwifarms.net

2] @drtoboggan , I did no such thing. I did not use any cop out, & I rarely do, so I have no such "typical" one. Furthermore, it is impossible to prove I have no friends, as I have more friends than the rest of the members here combined. Lastly, do not insist on posting the final sentence of your post, which we all know to simply be a thinly-veiled way of including something true in your post: The fact you wish you could BE able to SUCK me, or vice-versa.
Sorry, T Gay. I have as much desire to suck you as you have friends. Which is none. Now quit lying. We all know the truth about you. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence, and you have none to back up your claims.

Cowlick

TJChurch
kiwifarms.net
Sorry, T Gay. I have as much desire to suck you as you have friends. Which is none. Now quit lying. We all know the truth about you. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence, and you have none to back up your claims.
You have as much desire to suck me as you do any male who has (like me) thus far not permitted you. Also, no claim about you is extraordinary, especially since you have proven to be capable of occasionally conversing & typing complete sentences, which many who heard/knew other things about you would have thought impossible.

While you're at it, though, I will add to your limited knowledge that no part of me (name or otherwise) is "Gay ". One of the many reasons you are not automatically magnetically-attracted to me.

drtoboggan

Please, call me Mantis.
kiwifarms.net
You have as much desire to suck me as you do any male who has (like me) thus far not permitted you. Also, no claim about you is extraordinary, especially since you have proven to be capable of occasionally conversing & typing complete sentences, which many who heard/knew other things about you would have thought impossible.

While you're at it, though, I will add to your limited knowledge that no part of me (name or otherwise) is "Gay ". One of the many reasons you are not automatically magnetically-attracted to me.
Another pointless word salad. Go back to your own thread, faggot.

Replicant Sasquatch

Do Lolcows Dream of Electric Hedgehog Pokemon?
kiwifarms.net
Bob "the Mountain that Sits" Chipman is pretty fucking insufferable but I'd have to say Vordrak is the worst. Blob just shits himself on twitter. Sam actually acts on his fart-sniffing sense of superiority in real world ways.

Corypheus

Totally not evil
kiwifarms.net
Rather, I might be if I were at all. In fact, it is I who found myself being discussed here years ago, & am often discussed & addressed in multiple posts an hour & therefore forced to suffer here among a large group of people most of whom could not equal my intelligence if you grouped theirs together.
I go years without seeing any of his posts and TJ still can’t construct a coherent sentence.

Cowlick

TJChurch
kiwifarms.net
I go years without seeing any of his posts and TJ still can’t construct a coherent sentence.
I always could, so it must be the problem is you don't recognize what is/isn't one when you see it (or like many members here beside me, just like to post false things about me).

• Autistic
Reactions: Autism Man

SpergPatrol

You're a faggot Harry
kiwifarms.net
Quinton Reviews, Hbomberguy, Sargon, and Contrapoints
They are all trying so hard to be funny and relatable to people and it just is painful every single time especially Quinton with how hard he is trying to revive the dead bee movie meme that got his somewhat popular years ago just no.

I dislike them all because they all started false outrage over some dumb bullshit and trying to act like they have some moral high ground on every issue they talk about because they did a 5 second google search on certain issues, it just isn't enjoyable to watch after a certain point watching them do the same thing over and over again.

verissimus

kiwifarms.net
I'm tempted to disqualify Bob Chipman just because he comes across more of an asshole than a pseudo-intellectual granted a number of pseudo-intellectual youtubers out there are flat out assholes as well. My choices would probably be Carl, Destiny, or that one guy Mauler ripped apart that talked about how you're watching movies wrong.

• Agree
Reactions: Positron
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino