Which pesudo-intellectual LOLCow do you dislike the most? -

-4ZURE-

-Terminated-
kiwifarms.net
I’m just going to generalize to answer this

If they are part of the atheist YouTube community or it’s sister community, the anti-SJW community, they are likely the worst kind of pseudo-intellectual. Same goes for Liberal/SJW YouTubers.

I guess I just have problems with the political communities. They are practically everywhere and need to shove unwanted politics into every fandom online. Doesn’t help that YouTube promotes them so that they can keep showing up like the plague.

dickass42069

kiwifarms.net
Correction: Peter Coffin actually has some redeeming features when compared to Moviebob.
So do guys like Hitler and Albert Fish
Coffin is a pathetic serial grifter who has reached the pinnacle of his life by becoming a wannabe groupie to a bunch of social media fuckwits barely anybody cares about. Congrats Pete, it only took you two decades to achieve this.

Shaka Brah

Patriotic Ass-Blasting Poster
kiwifarms.net
So do guys like Hitler and Albert Fish
Coffin is a pathetic serial grifter who has reached the pinnacle of his life by becoming a wannabe groupie to a bunch of social media fuckwits barely anybody cares about. Congrats Pete, it only took you two decades to achieve this.
He's also an alleged child groomer. As vile as Movieblob is, he's never gotten any teenage girls pregnant as far as I know. He also didn't pretend to have a RealDoll as a girlfriend to cover for the fact that his real girlfriend was underage at the time.

Mr Metron666

Colourful Seashell Invader From The Planet Metron
kiwifarms.net
BreadTube. Specifically the big three Hbomberguy, Contrapoints & Shaun, plus Ian Danskin, Xanderhal, Vaush, Chud Logic & recently Suris The "Skeptic", the latter whom I've talked about in the BreadTube Thread (& why I believe him to be most unworthy of his title, hence the quotation marks). They make most of the same SocJus propaganda talking points ( "Gender Is A Social Construct", "There's more than two genders", "everything is political", "big bad white men are still opressin the poor womyn & minorities", "Trump is a nazi" " Minority anti-SJWs are internalized bigots and/or pawns " etc ) dressed up under faux intellicualism straw-manning/nutpicking, and/or great performance talent, funny gags, appealing avatars etc, to seduce policitally moderate people & reel them in towards the regressive left.
Another thing that's especially annoying about them is their constant deriding of right-wingers & anti-sjws for saying & doing stupid shit while acting completely oblivious to the stupid shit their side has said & done for the past decade (as I've noted in the breadtube thread, Suris is especially guilty of this one) &, because of their SocJus apologism, will likely continue to do so into the next.

Last edited:

Rafal Gan Ganowicz

Please do not rate this user's posts autistic.
kiwifarms.net
110% Melinda Scott. She claims that sperm directly enters a woman's bloodstream, altering her dna, and that little kids get sicklecell through being cursed by her fake MountainJew god.

FlaccidSnake

All I wanted for christmas was a bf free girl.
kiwifarms.net
Fucking all of them, both Breadtubers and Skeptics, they all lower the standard of what passes as a debate nowadays. They believe that reading a bunch of data and statistics (which most of the times are poorly done) and reciting them with as many big boy words as they know counts as an argument. They turn the sciences and the social sciences behind their topics of interest into buzzwords.

If I had to name any, Sargon, Kraut, Destiny, Cuntra, Hbomberguy, Shaun, Vaush... I'd love to see someone with real credentials in science debate any of them about any topic, I just want to see the illusion fade away.

M0JY0

kiwifarms.net
She's minor compared to everyone else that has been mentioned, but Anisa Johma can be bad for this sometimes. She goes on psuedo-intellectual rants, talks herself in a circle, contradicts herself or has an awful take, and ends up getting into trouble one way or another.

Jarolleon

kiwifarms.net
You can't really call JP a "pseudo"-intellectual, or that word has no meaning other than "i don't like your drivel".
Someone mentioned Slavoj (Zizek?). He's considered the prime radical intellectual in Europe now, well on his way to becoming the continents new Chomsky so again, topic kinda falling apart here as well.

I think I've never been able to stomache a full podcast of Sargon. The Golden One is so full of himself that you just want to challenge him to a duel and piss on his corpse. I don't think I've ever seen a more clear cut narcissist in my life.
Do real public intellectuals even exist anymore? The intellectuals are probably hidden in some R&D department somewhere, cranking out papers while the pseuds do the talking, with pains taken that they don't get any fame outside their field lest they become addicted to social media and tank the entire department's productivity.

Troonologist PhD

kiwifarms.net
Movie Blob. I can’t even properly enjoy laughing at him because every post of his radiates smugness, hate, and rage.

Do real public intellectuals even exist anymore? The intellectuals are probably hidden in some R&D department somewhere, cranking out papers while the pseuds do the talking, with pains taken that they don't get any fame outside their field lest they become addicted to social media and tank the entire department's productivity.
What even is a “real intellectual?” I don’t even know anymore.

Surfin Terf

kiwifarms.net
Mr Enter. I know he's just a YouTube cartoon reviewer, he doesn't even try to present himself as that much of an intellectual even relative to other cartoon reviewers. But whenever he defends his opinions he really tries to use the language of reason and rationality to defend what could otherwise have simply been "I didn't like it/I did like it". And him liking or disliking a cartoon isn't outlandish, even when I disagree with him, but his reasoning is so retarded and most of the time he just seems to not understand the jokes.

One specific case that I recall (I haven't seen anything of his in half a decade) was his review of "Mr Pickles". First of all he gave it a bad review and I completely agree with that, it was repetitive and the art style was really unpleasant to look at. But he doesn't say that (for at least the first 5 or 10 minutes before I left the video). Instead he starts out by complaining about the opening scene. For those of you who don't remember (or who never saw it) it starts out with a couple young lovers at makeout point having a conversation about plastic surgery or something. Then Mr Pickles pops out of nowhere and slaughters them with a chainsaw. Mr Enter goes on and on about how the cartoon failed to make us care for these characters because they died in the first two minutes and their conversation was grotesque. He just kept going on and on about these minor side characters not having enough depth for their deaths to emotionally impact us and it was just such a clear failure to understand what the scene was intending to do. To this day I still am not sure if he actually thought this was a valid criticism or if he just needed to have some pseud content for his video and had so little respect for his fans (which, to be fair, his fans are dumb as shit) that he didn't care that it was nonsense. This was far from an isolated case, he did something like this for every one of his videos that I watched.

As non-intellectual as Mr Enter is, I feel like the gulf between his actual intelligence and his persona's intellectualism is the biggest of any Internet personality simply because he is so impossibly dumb. It's autistic as hell, but he and his fans piss me off more than any other YouTube pseudo-intellectual.

Legoshi

Autolargophilic (ALP) Grey Wolf
kiwifarms.net
Kehinde Andrews is given way too much airtime on the national telly. He spergs way too much about petty crap like if the English flag is "racist" or people shouldn't stand for the national anthem. His entire arguments are based on getting offended and being oppressed. Aren't there more important things to be worried about?

Jumbo Gay Threat

Bitch please, no one’s that gay
kiwifarms.net
Lindsay Ellis for me, because christ I could go on about how some of the shit she says I just low hanging fruit when it comes to her film critique or criticism of media. Like the use of black face in Birth of A Nation, and how gus is the bad guy and white people are the good guys. Hey Lindsay, this was a common trope in silent film because here in Canada if you English then the pervy French were depicted as the antagonist and same goes the other way around when films were made in Quebec. (Meaning other countries in the world did it)

However, the one part of the internet of psuedo intellectuals that just leave me baffled is the deviant art artists and anything that lurks there. Like holy shit are some of those people just unbelievably stupid that it’s infuriating but hilarious to watch. These people are perfect examples of the Dunning-Kruger effect, who think they are God’s gift to art.

Unsmug Anime Avatar

kiwifarms.net
I'll have to agree with the "Breadtube" people as others have said, esp. Vaush and Hbomberguy. H isn't just an annoying liberal rat, he also fancies himself a comedian and the "jokes" and "skits" he's done in some of his videos make them frankly unwatchable. Of course, they're really there to as smoke and mirrors to hide he's full of shit. As for Vaush, I think he's a good example as to why postmoderns/western "communists" are a joke - scratch one inch deep into their "communism" and it's nothing but post-'91 neoliberalism, cummies, etc. I got a kick out of watching his "Lenin would've voted for Biden" video because you can really tell he'll scrape together whatever he can to keep that mask on.