Which pesudo-intellectual LOLCow do you dislike the most? -

-4ZURE-

Kill Every Last One of Them!
kiwifarms.net
I’m just going to generalize to answer this

If they are part of the atheist YouTube community or it’s sister community, the anti-SJW community, they are likely the worst kind of pseudo-intellectual. Same goes for Liberal/SJW YouTubers.

I guess I just have problems with the political communities. They are practically everywhere and need to shove unwanted politics into every fandom online. Doesn’t help that YouTube promotes them so that they can keep showing up like the plague.

dickass42069

kiwifarms.net
Correction: Peter Coffin actually has some redeeming features when compared to Moviebob.
So do guys like Hitler and Albert Fish
Coffin is a pathetic serial grifter who has reached the pinnacle of his life by becoming a wannabe groupie to a bunch of social media fuckwits barely anybody cares about. Congrats Pete, it only took you two decades to achieve this.

Positron

Bovid-19. Codename: White Yak
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yup. MovieBob is a trash-brained blowhard but at least he isn't hiding it. He doesn't hide he is a sham because he doesn't even know he is a sham.

I can't say the same about Peter Coffin.

Last edited:

Shaka Brah

Hang ten, my dudes.
kiwifarms.net
So do guys like Hitler and Albert Fish
Coffin is a pathetic serial grifter who has reached the pinnacle of his life by becoming a wannabe groupie to a bunch of social media fuckwits barely anybody cares about. Congrats Pete, it only took you two decades to achieve this.
He's also an alleged child groomer. As vile as Movieblob is, he's never gotten any teenage girls pregnant as far as I know. He also didn't pretend to have a RealDoll as a girlfriend to cover for the fact that his real girlfriend was underage at the time.

Tags
None