Which song do you hate the most? - Air your anger.

VIVIsectVI

Life is short. Death is forever.
kiwifarms.net
Had a Bad Day - Daniel Powter. This song was everywhere for a few months in the mid aughts and it was torturous. Uninspired but saccharine lyrics. A profound lack of edge and obvious enough tone perfect for being shoved into any advertisement or advertisement-laden TV show that had a "habbin a bad day" moment that needed it. Songwriter is Canadian. 2005 was a really bad time for culture. This song makes me fucking sick.
I worked with a girl at a mall food court in 2006 who would sing along to this fucking song every time it played over the PA system. I would just stare at her like this.
Screenshot (107).png

Mukhrani

kiwifarms.net

This trash. It's so grating to hear an obnoxious manchild pat himself on the back for asking a girl's dad to marry her. Then he doesn't accept his decision (revealing that he wasn't even asking in earnest), and goes on about how rude the father is. Just reminds me of so many people that I can't stand. After working in retail I have a pretty high tolerance, but this is the one that makes me see red. Petulant narcissism + soyboy reggae.

Tootsie Bear

kiwifarms.net

This trash. It's so grating to hear an obnoxious manchild pat himself on the back for asking a girl's dad to marry her. Then he doesn't accept his decision (revealing that he wasn't even asking in earnest), and goes on about how rude the father is. Just reminds me of so many people that I can't stand. After working in retail I have a pretty high tolerance, but this is the one that makes me see red. Petulant narcissism + soyboy reggae.
This sounds like a poor man's Sublime. Sorry you had to be subjected to this.

Jeff Boomhauer

Yo.
kiwifarms.net

What always got me is, the dad isn't being rude at all. The dude asked him question, the dad gives him an answer, the manchild overreacts and calls the dad rude.
It COULD work if that were intentionally ironic, but we all know it wasn't.

AmazingEagle

Finland's best sniper
kiwifarms.net

Nice guys the song.

Mukhrani

kiwifarms.net
What always got me is, the dad isn't being rude at all. The dude asked him question, the dad gives him an answer, the manchild overreacts and calls the dad rude.
It COULD work if that were intentionally ironic, but we all know it wasn't.

Yeah, the whole point of the song is to call the dad 'rude', but it isn't rude to answer a question honestly. It is rude (and disingenuous) to ask the question if you never intended to respect her father's answer.

It appeals to the sort of women who think that it's their moral calling to date scumbags and adopt pit bulls.

mister meaner

My barley's top of the shelf, I'm a man of my word
kiwifarms.net
This might be an unpopular opinion but I cannot fucking stand Clint Eastwood by gorillaz. Most of their music has been pretty mediocre to me but this song is so fucking horrible and the vocalist for the chorus sounds like a whiny bitch. Not to mention the rapping is retarded , and the instrumental is shit.

VIVIsectVI

Life is short. Death is forever.
kiwifarms.net

When a friend had me watch this video (just to show me how much this guy sucks), I prayed for a violent and gory death to befall not only this jagoff with his stupid facial tattoos, but the jagoff who was in the video with him, and every jagoff who was involved in the making of this video or who had any involvement in making this terminal asshole a multi millionaire.

Lee Crabb

Post-Merge seizures
kiwifarms.net
I quite like Paul McCartney's solo career/Wings, especially songs like Silly Love Songs, Band on the Run, and Jet.

But Maybe I'm Amazed annoys the hell out of me.

Its funny, because I used to hate Silly Love Songs too, but then I realized I was the kind of person the song was chiding.

The hatred for Maybe I'm Amazed still remains.

PurpleSquirrel

You will fuck and suck a new friend tonight!
kiwifarms.net
Some obvious, easy ones:

"Imagine" by John Lennon. A First World douche with a nine-figure net worth decrying possessions, nations, and any shared sense of roots or destiny. Anyone who likes this song is either still in adolescence, or an idiot.

"What It's Like" by Everlast, and "The Way It Is" by Bruce Hornsby. Sanctimonious, finger-wagging phony Social Concern by two colossal douches who invented Virtue Signaling decades before the concept even had a name.

"Dance Monkey" by Tones and I. No, Quirky Australian Female, you are not a Kawaii Waifu -- you are an annoying, no-talent geek with a voice like nails scraping a chalkboard.

All of these atrocities, however, pale in the face of this song: a whiny, weepy, self-pitying anthem for people still stuck in Tragic High School Loser mode in middle age. Much like the Everlast and Hornsby tunes did with Woke moralizing, this sonar nightmare planted the conceptual and memetic seeds of our crybaby-worshipping Society of Victims way back in the mid-Seventies:

And then of course, there are some songs that are so fucked up they're brilliant. Case in point: this one, which is what you'd get if you melded together Julie Andrews, Tom Lehrer, Rusty Warren, and El Duce of the Mentors:

(The Princess has other songs with similarly classy lyrics on YouTube, and does performances around the Bay Area. Last time I saw her live, she was stark naked onstage, and singing a love song to Cthulhu.)

AsianChris

The non-rapist version from true Korea
kiwifarms.net
Another brick in the wall.

I wouldn't mind if it wasn't so popular, but it's the most prominent song of the best-selling album of all time, I just cannot comprehend how such a horrible song became so famous like that.

Anyone here can sincerely explain it to me? Everything is bad in this song, the drums are beyond lazy, the chords almost never change, the melody is more pauses than notes, the lyrics are retard shit written by a retard shithead, the kids singing, OH MY GOD, is there anything more annoying in the world than kids singing?.

I despise this song with all my guts.
I just think it's overrated as fuck and I blame our dads for it. Even the "Dark Side of the Moon", the most basic Pink Floyd album, has better songs than this one.

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Through the glass by Stone Sour.
When I was back at school, if a guy had a phone, chicks would ask him to put this shit on blast and of course every single one of them had that. The fact that I was listening to Slipknot back then only made things worse. I don't know, it sounds so fucking spineless instead of romantic, that it hurts.

Aunt Marge

I'm blowing to space!
kiwifarms.net
My goodness, these two songs I have hated since the moment I heard them. I mean like viscerally hated. When either song first came out it was played NONSTOP everywhere I went, and I can't for the life of me figure out why. The lyrics are shit, his voice is whiney, the tune itself is bland... This goes for the both of them.